Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

It is not that the force called gravity, or objects like moon etc do not exist---what alternative viewpoints are trying to say is that they are not what we have been told they are---

Science has given explanations for phenomena that could very well be explained in a different way. Therefore, we need different viewpoints to understand the nature of our reality and that will give us a holistic picture of who we are. 

36 minutes ago, m754 said:

It is not that the force called gravity, or objects like moon etc do not exist---what alternative viewpoints are trying to say is that they are not what we have been told they are---

Science has given explanations for phenomena that could very well be explained in a different way. Therefore, we need different viewpoints to understand the nature of our reality and that will give us a holistic picture of who we are. 

m754 any relation to C3PO?

3 hours ago, m754 said:

So your saying that gravity the moon and  sun actually exist (therefore by logical definition zark is WRONG) but they have been explained incorrectly,so I would be interested as to what your correct explanation is and why, because you obviously don't accept the standard one

Edited by peter

1 hour ago, peter said:

So your saying that gravity the moon and  sun actually exist (therefore by logical definition zark is WRONG) but they have been explained incorrectly,so I would be interested as to what your correct explanation is and why, because you obviously don't accept the standard one

Dude, you need to stop twisting what people have said merely for the sake of arguing. I did not say that sun, moon etc. do not exist. I said they are not what we are taught they are.

Zark has already written something very interesting. You may wish to mull over it.

''the other aspect which should be encouraged to look at is the observed and measured acceleration of objects falling to the ground. 

the density explanation does not deal with acceleration

we shouldnt ignore it

An electrostatic gradient exists in the sky roughly 100volts per meter

This indicates a +ve and -ve ; the firmament and ground.

Gravity is disingenuous to the phenomenon and is also not repeatable by experiment and cannot be shown to exist anywhere other than in theory

whereas

electricity is all around us, it flows through us, it is demonstrable, observable and used practically''

1 hour ago, m754 said:

Dude, you need to stop twisting what people have said merely for the sake of arguing. I did not say that sun, moon etc. do not exist. I said they are not what we are taught they are.

Well that is exactly what I  said you said so nothing has been twisted (see below)

3 hours ago, peter said:

So I ask you again, what is your explanation?

Edited by peter

2 hours ago, peter said:

Well that is exactly what I  said you said so nothing has been twisted (see below)

So I ask you again, what is your explanation?

I am not sure if you have a reading disability or something like that, and I totally understand and empathize if that's what your problem is, but like I said in my previous reply, read what Zark wrote (I quoted him in my reply) and mull over it. Then read about Tesla and the electric universe...that would be a start..

Members other than zark have also posted their views, which of course you ignored, and keep asking same question again and again like a little child or someone with an unfortunate disability. If you can wrap your head around those concepts, then you will begin to see what this reality is...what you are seeing is nothing close to what is the truth. 

2 hours ago, m754 said:

I am not sure if you have a reading disability or something like that, and I totally understand and empathize if that's what your problem is, but like I said in my previous reply, read what Zark wrote (I quoted him in my reply) and mull over it. Then read about Tesla and the electric universe...that would be a start..

Members other than zark have also posted their views, which of course you ignored, and keep asking same question again and again like a little child or someone with an unfortunate disability. If you can wrap your head around those concepts, then you will begin to see what this reality is...what you are seeing is nothing close to what is the truth. 

I have looked into tesla (very interesting definitely a genius) and the theory of the  electric universe, which explains  things better,  quite frankly than  the standard model does in some instances, one of them being why the corona of the sun is approx 4 times hotter than the surface temperature, if the temp of the sun is generated in the interior through fusion reaction and the heat generated eventually makes its way to the surface, how come is the the suns atmosphere for want of a better word much hotter,( this fact has always troubled me) however this is exactly what we see in laboratory experiments with ionized plasma ,but nowhere have I seen these discrepancies indicate there is a flat earth  and non existent gravity ,space ,moon and sun which zark would have us believe.

Nice start by the way inferring  I have a reading disability and you show empathy ,what a kind soul . You stated that things have been explained incorrectly, I simply asked what was your  explanation then

Ps go back and read what I said ,then tell me which one has the dissability

Edited by peter

6 hours ago, m754 said:

Who is C3PO??  I have no idea...I am (relatively) new to the forum..

Well you seem to have taken on the task of translating Zarks "alternative theories" but obviously have not read his posts.

1 hour ago, m754 said:

Peter clearly said the opposite. Go back & read what he typed again.

Nicola Tesla planned on harnessing free energy from the ionosphere circuit.

Tesla was definitely a believer in gravity also & proposed his dynamic field theory & even had a patent for an anti gravity flying saucer.

It is possible, and even probable, that there will be, in time, other resources of energy opened up, of which we have no knowledge now.  We may even find ways of applying forces such as magnetism or gravity for driving machinery without using any other means.  Such realizations, though highly improbable, are not impossible.  An example will best convey an idea of what we can hope to attain and what we can never attain.  Imagine a disk of some homogeneous material turned perfectly true and arranged to turn in frictionless bearings on a horizontal shaft above the ground.  This disk, being under the above conditions perfectly balanced, would rest in any position.  Now, it is possible that we may learn how to make such a disk rotate continuously and perform work by the force of gravity without any further effort on our part; but it is perfectly impossible for the disk to turn and to do work without any force from the outside.  If it could do so, it would be what is designated scientifically as a "perpetuum mobile," a machine creating its own motive power.  To make the disk rotate by the force of gravity we have only to invent a screen against this force.  By such a screen we could prevent this force from acting on one half of the disk, and the rotation of the latter would follow.  At least, we cannot deny such a possibility until we know exactly the nature of the force of gravity.  Suppose that this force were due to a movement comparable to that of a stream of air passing from above toward the center of the earth.  The effect of such a stream upon both halves of the disk would be equal, and the latter would not rotate ordinarily; but if one half should be guarded by a plate arresting the movement, then it would turn.

http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1900-06-00.htm

Tesla on inter planetary communication via radio. What Zark claims is impossible. Like he claims the moon bounce is a lie, when its an irrefutable experiment. Zark doesnt understand something, its fake.

That was the point of my post.

http://www.teslasociety.ch/info/mechanic/Tesla_Juli_1934_6MB.pdf

image.png.3cbf50a381809d7c47cb1d7133b4d910.png

The ionosphere is an electrical circuit. Would not be possible on the flat dome.

Magnetic fields would also be different on a flat earth like compass readings. You will never find these topics discussed on this forum  of "alternative theories" tho.

Edited by oddsnsods

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

i think you missed the point of the video and are misappropriating an argument

The video clearly states:

[North to North] flights never cross the equator line

[South to South] flights do cross the equator into the [north]

Edited by zArk

53 minutes ago, zArk said:

i think you missed the point of the video and are misappropriating an argument

The video clearly states:

[North to North] flights never cross the equator line

[South to South] flights do cross the equator into the [north]

Im talking about your accompanying meme, the video is tragic & hard to listen to the full length. Hes speaking out his krapton filled arsehole.

I believe its to do with trade winds/jet stream & weather around the equator & the quickest route.

https://gisgeography.com/great-circle-geodesic-line-shortest-flight-path/

The reason they go to Middle East, is thats where their main hubs are at & longhaul, will most likely be a 1 stop flight via their hub. Ive flew that route many times from London & always had to stop some Arab country. But different airlines will fly the same route direct from London.

Your meme tho is extremely deceptive as you know full well, as you can catch flights, which cant be explained using your map, that you wont explain how the southern tip is in 17-24 hours day light at the same time around December.

Flat earth map makes no sense atall with flights, if you was a truther youde know this & quit posting krap.

DsydTKDUUAA7KfB.jpg

Edited by oddsnsods

5 hours ago, zArk said:

As I have always said these videos are made by people with vested financial interests

I bet you have the APP and the book zark ,what did they cost you ,however there is one title missing, flat earth for DUMMIES but don't worry it will be out soon no doubt   

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Well you seem to have taken on the task of translating Zarks "alternative theories" but obviously have not read his posts.

I don't remember all posts written by all members. I usually comment on something that catches my attention and gets me to think about something...where I quoted zark was one of those posts. Which means I do not know all that any member has written. And I am not translating for anyone. I just felt that this post made a good attempt at explaining things I would have struggled to do so myself.. a good start 

Edited by m754

About this gravity thing----it was a quality inherent in matter as per ancient understanding. That Newton fellow twisted it to imply it is an external force acting separately from the matter it is acting on. Thus making it a substitute explanation for every single freaking thing in 'universe'.

In one original Sanskrit text, prior to the sponsored English translations of freemasons/ colonial powers (take your pick), the word meant attraction to master/ parent element. An inherent quality in matter --the 'condensed' form of our energy reality. That explains our origins, and why we are trapped here. Obviously this was very inconvenient for the controllers. Because people will take back their power.

So they thought that let us bring in a magical force that exists in splendid isolation and acts according to requirement, whenever they have to explain something in a twisted fake lying way---ie. masonic way. Once you wrap your head around elemental force attraction, all the confusion about this magical fake substitute force of gravity goes away. And you understand how you got into this fake reality trap and how you get out.

Tesla was a prime example of subordination by the freemasons of anything that is the truth. You give platform to the real truth to be spoken but just until the point acceptable and at the point prior to complete explanation, you hijack the agenda by corrupting it with contradictory concepts that will lead the believers astray and the real truth will forever be intertwined with the lies. So for a long time into the future, believers  in an electric reality will inevitably look to Tesla but since the truth he spoke was coopted by the controllers, the truth seekers will end up   going down rabbit holes that lead nowhere, and that one (truth speaker) scientist is heavily publicised and then given a life story of penury and failure. Now the truth is hijacked and subordinated to the agenda of control. Therefore, we need to question everything. For Tesla to see the universe as it is and then say those things, is contradictory. The conclusions he reached at the end of his byte sized truth revelations were embarrassingly naive. Like the free energy that is spouted on every truth platform. That is because like many truth platforms of today, the controllers have been controlling the truth movement of yesteryears as well. They did not just start with their agenda this morning, right? So use the hint of truth he gave us and work forwards with that. Anybody promoted and publicised on available historical records with portrait profile pictures and bite sized quotes on yt videos, is being publicised for a reason---so all followers go down the cliff following the truth of one guy. No truth has been left un-corrupted. That is why truth seeking requires phenomenal mental energy. And not regurgitating. It also requires some intuitive understanding and/ or some spiritual grounding because may phenomena cannot be explained in terms of the laws of this fake reality.

As for flat earth, unless we stop looking at reality wrong side up/ ie with wrong perspective, this question will keep cropping up. We and the universe we see are in a symbiotic relationship. That is a truth we do not grasp. I, sitting on my couch, do not exist in complete isolation from the sun moon I see, which I falsely think exist on their part in isolation from me or that I am surrounded by forces that exist in isolation and apart from me and act on me from outside. The link that holds it all together is the lifeline of god (for believers) and the forces of attraction in atheist speak.

We are caught in a time trap, a microcosmic fraction of reality. What we see is a freeze frame of reality ---like observing a tumour in the body...We do not build our future health around nurturing a tumour, do we..?

Likewise once you open up to acknowledging that reality is 'pulsating' and 'electrifying', and there is no need to argue over freeze frame snap shots of fake reality, then we get a better understanding of who we are.

I do not have all the answers but I do know that the projected reality we see is not what it really is.

For religious faith/ believers, even their books speak of the glimpse of that true reality because all religion originally paid homage to that truth, until later it was corrupted and twisted for political ends and social control. The kernel of truth is still there. & that kernel of truth is the understanding that this reality is an 'electric' reality....'powered' by a superior force.

As for a spinning water ball earth, it is again a false depiction of how the motion occurs at the atomic level----we are not able to see the entire motion of the 'universe'...nothing was thrown out to revolve around the sun and then carefully arranged in orbits...too complicated and too forcefully explained...actually it's the other way round...planets and objects sustain our reality, arise symbiotically---and co-exist with the earth we experience as a human body point of attention---there is no other reason for us useless argumentative bipedal greedy 'humans' to be the centrepiece of existence, we should have been crushed under the feet of alien forces or cosmic upheavals long long time ago..

The reason we are still around having these arguments and insulting each other is because---You and I are the centre of projection of that reality--and it is all connected...believe in FE and you at least revert to a state of homage to a superior force that put you at that very centre of the game/ projection of life experience, and that works through you.

Believe in a spinning ball and you are a lost in space soul like that Sandra Bullock movie character forever fearful and godless because you chose to jettison all faith that you are something more than petty bodies on spinning ball under the influence of mighty external forces that are always out to get you...and that fear will be the basis of your control by the cabal and freemasons or whoever they are

...Take back your power---at least the FE believers, even if unable to explain everything, at least are trying to go in the direction of taking back their power.

All that the ball believers do is rely on freemason science that has been carefully 'established' in academic circles, and draw power from quoting mainstream science and think they are 'smart'. But they are so dumb that they do not realize that that very science is working to make them impotent, literally and figuratively, and the forces of nature that work through us and in us are being hidden from us. A collective hypnosis then ensues and because in this fake reality experience, we are entangled with so many other life forms, we are just pulling each other down like crabs in a bucket.

For the freemason cabal/ controllers---mission accomplished.

10 hours ago, peter said:

As I have always said these videos are made by people with vested financial interests

I bet you have the APP and the book zark ,what did they cost you ,however there is one title missing, flat earth for DUMMIES but don't worry it will be out soon no doubt   

Helios love a good Merch sale.

🤦‍♂️    🤣   🤣   🤣

moonlandbuy.jpg.0638ca43b435a6bb142ff0b6028ad4ea.jpg

moonrock.jpg.bdea2055c75fe7412646f5309350dc18.jpg

globeclassroom.jpg.2bbaa055c686e105d4caa6dd1b3862c0.jpg

moviesHelio.jpg.79c1ee56091ec69cbeff9831e3bf4408.jpg

nasamerch.jpg.8d2b96056cc7d669da0461bd0e55e2d5.jpg

9 hours ago, m754 said:

About this gravity thing----it was a quality inherent in matter as per ancient understanding. That Newton fellow twisted it to imply it is an external force acting separately from the matter it is acting on. Thus making it a substitute explanation for every single freaking thing in 'universe'.

In one original Sanskrit text, prior to the sponsored English translations of freemasons/ colonial powers (take your pick), the word meant attraction to master/ parent element. An inherent quality in matter --the 'condensed' form of our energy reality. That explains our origins, and why we are trapped here. Obviously this was very inconvenient for the controllers. Because people will take back their power.

So they thought that let us bring in a magical force that exists in splendid isolation and acts according to requirement, whenever they have to explain something in a twisted fake lying way---ie. masonic way. Once you wrap your head around elemental force attraction, all the confusion about this magical fake substitute force of gravity goes away. And you understand how you got into this fake reality trap and how you get out.

Tesla was a prime example of subordination by the freemasons of anything that is the truth. You give platform to the real truth to be spoken but just until the point acceptable and at the point prior to complete explanation, you hijack the agenda by corrupting it with contradictory concepts that will lead the believers astray and the real truth will forever be intertwined with the lies. So for a long time into the future, believers  in an electric reality will inevitably look to Tesla but since the truth he spoke was coopted by the controllers, the truth seekers will end up   going down rabbit holes that lead nowhere, and that one (truth speaker) scientist is heavily publicised and then given a life story of penury and failure. Now the truth is hijacked and subordinated to the agenda of control. Therefore, we need to question everything. For Tesla to see the universe as it is and then say those things, is contradictory. The conclusions he reached at the end of his byte sized truth revelations were embarrassingly naive. Like the free energy that is spouted on every truth platform. That is because like many truth platforms of today, the controllers have been controlling the truth movement of yesteryears as well. They did not just start with their agenda this morning, right? So use the hint of truth he gave us and work forwards with that. Anybody promoted and publicised on available historical records with portrait profile pictures and bite sized quotes on yt videos, is being publicised for a reason---so all followers go down the cliff following the truth of one guy. No truth has been left un-corrupted. That is why truth seeking requires phenomenal mental energy. And not regurgitating. It also requires some intuitive understanding and/ or some spiritual grounding because may phenomena cannot be explained in terms of the laws of this fake reality.

As for flat earth, unless we stop looking at reality wrong side up/ ie with wrong perspective, this question will keep cropping up. We and the universe we see are in a symbiotic relationship. That is a truth we do not grasp. I, sitting on my couch, do not exist in complete isolation from the sun moon I see, which I falsely think exist on their part in isolation from me or that I am surrounded by forces that exist in isolation and apart from me and act on me from outside. The link that holds it all together is the lifeline of god (for believers) and the forces of attraction in atheist speak.

We are caught in a time trap, a microcosmic fraction of reality. What we see is a freeze frame of reality ---like observing a tumour in the body...We do not build our future health around nurturing a tumour, do we..?

Likewise once you open up to acknowledging that reality is 'pulsating' and 'electrifying', and there is no need to argue over freeze frame snap shots of fake reality, then we get a better understanding of who we are.

I do not have all the answers but I do know that the projected reality we see is not what it really is.

For religious faith/ believers, even their books speak of the glimpse of that true reality because all religion originally paid homage to that truth, until later it was corrupted and twisted for political ends and social control. The kernel of truth is still there. & that kernel of truth is the understanding that this reality is an 'electric' reality....'powered' by a superior force.

As for a spinning water ball earth, it is again a false depiction of how the motion occurs at the atomic level----we are not able to see the entire motion of the 'universe'...nothing was thrown out to revolve around the sun and then carefully arranged in orbits...too complicated and too forcefully explained...actually it's the other way round...planets and objects sustain our reality, arise symbiotically---and co-exist with the earth we experience as a human body point of attention---there is no other reason for us useless argumentative bipedal greedy 'humans' to be the centrepiece of existence, we should have been crushed under the feet of alien forces or cosmic upheavals long long time ago..

The reason we are still around having these arguments and insulting each other is because---You and I are the centre of projection of that reality--and it is all connected...believe in FE and you at least revert to a state of homage to a superior force that put you at that very centre of the game/ projection of life experience, and that works through you.

Believe in a spinning ball and you are a lost in space soul like that Sandra Bullock movie character forever fearful and godless because you chose to jettison all faith that you are something more than petty bodies on spinning ball under the influence of mighty external forces that are always out to get you...and that fear will be the basis of your control by the cabal and freemasons or whoever they are

...Take back your power---at least the FE believers, even if unable to explain everything, at least are trying to go in the direction of taking back their power.

All that the ball believers do is rely on freemason science that has been carefully 'established' in academic circles, and draw power from quoting mainstream science and think they are 'smart'. But they are so dumb that they do not realize that that very science is working to make them impotent, literally and figuratively, and the forces of nature that work through us and in us are being hidden from us. A collective hypnosis then ensues and because in this fake reality experience, we are entangled with so many other life forms, we are just pulling each other down like crabs in a bucket.

Yeah, thats really interesting, I like your philosophical posts & agree, we live in a fake reality & gravity being karma keeping us trapped here, but I would argue religion is part of the fakery & to keep us in the Saturnian soul trap. Some call it collective amnesia & trauma based mindcontrol.

Why they use ancient symbols for their talismanic magic, as it trips us back to the golden age, when the planets were in alignment & there was harmony.

Of course it will reveal some truths, but flat earth isnt one of them. As easily proven throughout this thread. Its a nonsense & further escapism like religion. Fake reality...or fakery.

The most obvious psyop in recent times to help gaslight the resistance & its target audience mainly seems to be theist & atheist. Theist & their sand people religion & materialist on the opposite & scientism.

Of course FE reaffirm or grounds the materialist further, trusting in authority.

12 hours ago, m754 said:

The kernel of truth is still there. & that kernel of truth is the understanding that this reality is an 'electric' reality....'powered' by a superior force.

Sorry for shortening your quote.

Something with unexpected abilities and possibilities has ensured an interesting apparent diversity here. Whether humans with current technologies and perceptions can interpret it correctly should be viewed with suspicion. We certainly cannot currently distinguish what is artificial or natural. And what exists at all in real and spatial terms.

This assumption is based on current perceptions. And this superior force will not define it as an electric or holographic universe. 

It plays with them like it plays with everyone else. No one can control something they cannot grasp. It is like a labyrinth where you will get lost. If it is not reflected in you and correctly assigned, you do not know what you are seeing.

6 hours ago, Origin said:

Sorry for shortening your quote.

Something with unexpected abilities and possibilities has ensured an interesting apparent diversity here. Whether humans with current technologies and perceptions can interpret it correctly should be viewed with suspicion. We certainly cannot currently distinguish what is artificial or natural. And what exists at all in real and spatial terms.

This assumption is based on current perceptions. And this superior force will not define it as an electric or holographic universe. 

It plays with them like it plays with everyone else. No one can control something they cannot grasp. It is like a labyrinth where you will get lost. If it is not reflected in you and correctly assigned, you do not know what you are seeing.

What does one actually experience outside of their imagination? All sorts of course. If one separates imagined from actual as much as possible one sees more.

Having spent decades on a roller-coaster path towards 'spirituality'. Realising certain basic truths eventually.

With 'earth' shaking realisations coming only recently.

I just now reformulated a phrase that had satisfied my previously atheistic but swerving feelings about our experience...

Intelligent design, which is a starting point description for our world might be better expressed as

Immaculate design,

Fuck Satan and his/her plans to invert everything, or whoever he/she is. You know, Bill Gates boss.

Edited by Nobby Noboddy

9 hours ago, Origin said:

We certainly cannot currently distinguish what is artificial or natural. And what exists at all in real and spatial terms.

That's true. We can only surmise or speculate what the true nature of reality is...IT will reveal itself only when one is ready. However I do feel that there are enough 'hints' or pointers all around us, clues left for us so to speak, that do help in the discovery or unveiling of the true self. 

9 hours ago, Origin said:

And this superior force will not define it as an electric or holographic universe. 

Yes.. these 'labels' are only helpful in explaining what we are experiencing within the limitations of our current understanding. But that's not entirely to be dismissed. If you have fallen to the ground and need to get up, you do need the support of the ground to push yourself up again. Understanding the fakeness of what we are seeing, can and does lead to its rejection and thus rising up. 

But I understand what you say that we do not even fully comprehend what we are discussing. 

11 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

What does one actually experience outside of their imagination?

touch, heart beat, tired eyes, goosebumps, smells

experiencing the world is quite different as it requires a base of pre-learned /taught imaginations to compartmentalise and order the system of symbols, images, things.

existence exists apart from the ego, apart from the social

the real is always/already but its experience is subsumed by the world

taoism attempts to shed the ego and experience the real

Approaching FE and Helio ideas requires an attempt to 'know nothing', to empty the imagination and to experience the earth, the sky, the images in the night sky, the sun, the moon without the worlds teaching

it is not easy as wiping away biased teaching takes us back back back to a younger, innocent age

globeclassroom.jpg.ea70510181246b572969ea7f8393a0ba.jpg

12 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Fuck Satan and his/her plans to invert everything, or whoever he/she is. You know, Bill Gates boss.

It is a free decision based on duality. I think it reflects human nature very well. Projecting it onto something that humans have invented. Everything that humans don't understand is reflected as fear. All belief systems are also based on fear, of the unknown...