Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

19 hours ago, peter said:

How could you possibly find it interesting ,your book won't allow you to think for yourself,  therefore you only found some parts interesting and others an inconvenience,lets be honest about that fact at least

No, I really want to understand Gravity & it's force that keeps water on a spinning globe but it's not easy. My mind goes into a spin when I imagine it (excuse the pun).

55 minutes ago, DaleP said:

IMO...all science does is try very very hard to explain something quite simple in a roundabout way. Always an upside down explanation, putting the cart before the horse.  Always a very complex proof for something that can be understood relatively simply...All based on their own hypotheses..

Also...I think, debunking gravity as they explain it, is more important than, and should precede, any shape of earth discussion. 

17 minutes ago, peter said:

This is just for you zark ,and stop looking for Mr Hankey he won't help you at all

thats very interesting experiment once.

when repeated over 20 times the water swirls both ways.

temperature is probably a factor both water and air.

and the video suggesting that the force of the water pushed into the pool does somehow override a quality of water which could determine direction of travel i.e water memory and molecular charge is very naive

if all the water molecule shapes are positioned so that the slightly negative charge of each molecule is facing the slightly positive molecules of adjacent shapes then a swirl *could* theorectically be influenced.

also the water molecule shape could be more receptive to temperature change

regardless of the speculation , 'once' is disproved through repetition

Edited by zArk

55 minutes ago, zArk said:

thats very interesting experiment once.

when repeated over 20 times the water swirls both ways.

temperature is probably a factor both water and air.

and the video suggesting that the force of the water pushed into the pool does somehow override a quality of water which could determine direction of travel i.e water memory and molecular charge is very naive

if all the water molecule shapes are positioned so that the slightly negative charge of each molecule is facing the slightly positive molecules of adjacent shapes then a swirl *could* theorectically be influenced.

also the water molecule shape could be more receptive to temperature change

regardless of the speculation , 'once' is disproved through repetition

bullshit, did you find Mr Hankey

18 hours ago, alexa said:

No, I really want to understand Gravity & it's force that keeps water on a spinning globe but it's not easy. My mind goes into a spin when I imagine it (excuse the pun).

https://ncse.ngo/gravity-its-only-theory

Gravity: It's Only a Theory

First of all, no one has measured gravity for every atom and every star. It is simply a religious belief that it is "universal".

Secondly, school textbooks routinely make false statements. For example, "the moon goes around the earth." If the theory of gravity were true, it would show that the sun's gravitational force on the moon is much stronger than the earth's gravitational force on the moon, so the moon would go around the sun. Anybody can look up at night and see the obvious gaps in gravity theory.

Textbook disclaimers are down, but not out. This satirical look at "only a theory" disclaimers imagines what might happen if advocates applied the same logic to the theory of gravitation that they do to the theory of evolution.

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bible thumping quack claims gravity isnt in his bible so thus proves it doesnt exist & planes arnt dropping out sky.

Refuses to test his theory, jumping out a plane without parachute.

Its a Kraptonian fact from a bible thumping quack, must be true.

Stay tuned for your next riveting news update very soon in disinfo flatline central...if the flat krapton moon doesnt fall on your head in the meantime_______________________________________________________________

8 hours ago, zArk said:

it would show that the sun's gravitational force on the moon is much stronger than the earth's gravitational force on the moon, so the moon would go around the sun. Anybody can look up at night and see the obvious gaps in gravity theory.

Dissinfo for dummies, in all honesty can't you see a glaring problem with that statement and  conclusion , at least  alexa gave you a trophy ,say no more

Ps proximity wouldn't have anything to do with it ,this statement is right up there with your cracked firmament,waters, gas layers and all the other rubbish. In all honesty ( there's a word foreign to zark) you couldn't possibly believe the large pile of doggy do you've got going, you must be writing a book and we are the unwitting test subjects ,The World According To zark,you will find in the science fantasy section. Keep them coming, laughter is the best medicine so thanks for contributing  to my health 

10 hours ago, zArk said:

??? explain

Well it's coming up to that time of year again , it's your best chance of locating him ,so keep looking in your swirly whirly toilet,he has to be there if not google will help

6 hours ago, peter said:

Well it's coming up to that time of year again , it's your best chance of locating him ,so keep looking in your swirly whirly toilet,he has to be there if not google will help

oh, right!

On 10/18/2021 at 7:46 PM, alexa said:

well its like most topics within the Helio model when it encounters a paradox of its calculations or theory it relies upon cognitive dissonance of the reader

or, i suspect at the moment, as with the absent curve, the exponents and defenders of Heliocentrism will filibuster in the hope, sometime in the future, a brainbox helio will come up with a reason why the earth is flat which proves the helio model.

Edited by zArk

Its a viscous cycle...droid runs out of krapton then resorts to his regurgitated krap to get more botcoin to feed his habbit.

He needs the inspiration from his krapton, without it hes dead in the water.

What about your moon mirage or cracks in the dome, still no source? Maybe google up some bible thumping clown to bolster your position of why planes should be dropping out the sky.

"Blah blah blah", post a crap meme in the meantime.

Who cares? Alexa. Busy studying up on her National Geo, coz shes run out of ironing.

Edited by oddsnsods

On 10/18/2021 at 7:46 PM, alexa said:

the other aspect which should be encouraged to look at is the observed and measured acceleration of objects falling to the ground. 

the density explanation does not deal with acceleration

we shouldnt ignore it

An electrostatic gradient exists in the sky roughly 100volts per meter

This indicates a +ve and -ve ; the firmament and ground.

Gravity is disingenuous to the phenomenon and is also not repeatable by experiment and cannot be shown to exist anywhere other than in theory

whereas

electricity is all around us, it flows through us, it is demonstrable, observable and used practically

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, zArk said:

Gravity is disingenuous to the phenomenon and is also not repeatable by experiment and cannot be shown to exist anywhere other than in theory

If you don't think gravity is repeatable or exists, jump off a 10 story building 100 times then note on how many occasions  the outcome is different, let me know how you get on

Edited by peter