Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I don't think what I have added is old, I think it's quite the opposite. Plus the videos aren't that old.

That was only a general comment..

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

You don't see this type of behaviour on any other topic on this forum. It stirs the imagination as to why. A conundrum if you will

And that is the problem from this (admin) side of the forum..
Moderating is a complete nightmare and a huge drain on time and effort, as has been explained many many times.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

But how many were infiltrated imo by a poster of dubious intent, who I will not name,  but who had multiple sock accounts and disrupted the FE threads on the original forum too.

There were many members on 'both sides' who did that...
Hence the drain on Mods time and energy.
BC

(edit - Bflat had at least 4 accounts)

On 8/11/2021 at 4:54 PM, zArk said:

i get you wish to discuss 'thought experiments' but i wish to stick to the 'lack of curve' at the moment.

in a previous thread i was happy to discuss the American Solar Eclipse 2017 and am not adverse to other discussions but right here , right now, at the start of this thread my focus is upon the planet being flat

what the firmament is made of or its shape or the motion of the sun and moon or the size of the sun or the size of the moon is not of interest to myself at the moment. Also i am not interested in discussing the stars and planets at the moment

I don't wish to discuss thought experiments either , my point was if everything is flat there is still a problem with astronomical observations.

Edited by peter

44 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

And that is the problem from this (admin) side of the forum..
Moderating is a complete nightmare and a huge drain on time and effort, as has been explained many many times.

I feel ya. 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, peter said:

I don't wish to discuss thought experiments either , my point was if everything is flat there is still a problem with astronomical observations.

n.b i think the word "dome" used by FE indicates something

Edited by zArk

23 minutes ago, zArk said:

The planet is flat.

Laser experiments across water show flatness

The heliocentrics haven't shown their curve

As I said before if everything is flat there are still problems with actual observational results and as far as lasers across lakes goes you have 6 days left to think about it.

I will ask you again ,what is a lake perched or otherwise

24 minutes ago, peter said:

As I said before if everything is flat there are still problems with actual observational results and as far as lasers across lakes goes you have 6 days left to think about it.

So agree to disagree and let the people who want to talk about it, talk about it it. 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peter said:

What on earth do you mean by "you have 6 days left" ?

-------------

Everything is flat is wot u said. You're constructing an argument for yourself

I said the laser experiment concluded:

The laser was seen across the lake

The laser rose steadily to 1.79m height

The Helio model predicts 4.3m height over the same distance

The height of laser was identified at multiple points across the lake

There really isn't much else.

The Helio model needs to show practically the curve it claims exists

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

So agree to disagree and let the people who want to talk about it, talk about it it. 👍

You can talk about it as much as you want I'm not stopping you , after 6 days I will tell you why I think the laser experiment has a fundamental problem then I'm done , maybe you would like to give it some thought as well

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

What on earth do you mean by "you have 6 days left" ?

I said I would let you think about it for seven days then I will tell you why I think the laser experiment has a fundamental problem that was yesterday

10 minutes ago, peter said:

I said I would let you think about it for seven days then I will tell you why I think the laser experiment has a fundamental problem that was yesterday

Well don't bother doing anything cause I ain't your hucklebearer.

You get responses as a reward for your contributions

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

i'd have thought ppl on either side would have created scale 3d models in 3d studio or maya by now to show one way or the other what is closer to reality

Watch the videos I've posted Bam, it gives you a 3D impression. 

8 hours ago, zArk said:

Well don't bother doing anything cause I ain't your hucklebearer.

You get responses as a reward for your contributions

I will make you and your brethren  happy this will be my last post on this subject and since you are always bringing up lasers across lakes as evidence that the earth is flat ,I will let you know why I believe there is a fundamental flaw in those experiments. First off I will assume that the basic premise of these videos is that the laser will travel in a straight line to the other side of the lake,not having watched them lets say 20 or 30 miles and since the earth is curved. at that distance, it should be impossible and therefore the earth cant be a globe with curvature so by logical deduction the earth must be flat.

Now look at the scale, a lake no matter how big,it is minuscule to the earth , we have also herd on more than one occasion that water finds it's own level as evidence the earth is flat ,and yes it does in a container ( unless we are talking about the oceans and gravity), so no matter how big a lake is it is essentially just a container for the water and therefore one would expect the level of the water to be flat ,and as such isolated from the curvature of the earth, to me these types of videos are nothing more than a  cleaver magicians slight of hand and the same could be said for your fence  logic as well.

In my estimation the only experiment of this nature that could have any validity what so ever should be held at see level with regards to the ocean, however I can still see problems with ,air pressure, wind, temperature, time of day , mirage , salt content of surrounding air, refraction, reflection, humidity etc etc 

Edited by peter
  • Haha 1

Jikwan   as I said that was my last post on the matter regarding evidence ,I don't wish to debate as to weather I'm right or not, however I would be interested in seeing your  counter argument instead of a stupid sarcastic laugh reaction .

The laser across the lake experiment has always been a bit of a bug bare for me till I really thought about it .

I'm not sure if I'm right in my conclusion, that's why I would like some opposing views so I can ponder some more as to weather the laser evidence is valid or not ( at the moment I don't think it is ) ,but of course it's only my opinion

Edited by peter
  • Haha 1

Sooooooooo , moving on.

Bringing the moon into question.

Is the moon a xray photo of the planet?

Furthermore does the moon show the planet is larger than the land we are currently told about?

Does frozen Antarctica separate our realm from other realms?

Is this why the Cult are obsessed with Climate Change?

They want to prevent the melting of the Antarctic?

mapfe.jpg.476858acf4fad3c3dc628d2bdf901611.jpg

femapxray.jpg.7e91faae130dc8778291f8725826bebc.jpg

moonfe.jpg.762a523dd820c780910d0903d882405e.jpg

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jMw5DixyCOTS/ <<< you will need a VPN

• Like 2

On 8/8/2021 at 10:50 PM, zArk said:

there are a few experiments that have been done and one which should be done regarding the claimed curvature

1. lasers across lakes

2. telescopic photographs across the sea/ocean

and the one that needs to be done 

the fence created with 2 rails:

one rail is levelled using a spirit level,

one rail is levelled using a set square,

create the fence across a geologically flat area.

after a few miles the fact will reveal itself

This is very interesting. After a quick google, it seems that right now there is a team of engineers putting this together. 

Truly a brilliant idea.

https://s3.wasabisys.com/public-videos/play.html#c=FLAT EARTH PERTH&v=FLAT EARTH PERTH/US_Navy_Missile_Instructor_confirms_FLAT_EARTH_-_SW21_-_Mark_Sargent-xJOB0vcZ4NI

I'm going to post this again because I feel this guys testimony to be highly credible and there is also a video of an experiment he did with a still camera for 6 months. He also discusses his experience with different types of weaponry used in the US Navy and also the technology behind them. He concludes that the earth is not a spinning ball from his use of this weaponry and I think this is very good information. 

So from his observations on tour he says he proves 3 things:

1. There is no curvature to the earth

2. There is no coriolis effect

3. All navy navigation systems based on trigonometry are wrong. 

And more. 

Edited by Morpheus