Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

And the band begins to play..

🎶 Troll lol lol l o l lool L O L_______🎶🎺

Droid knows better than all the ham radio operators, radar controllers & military during the war or all the others in history who study the planets movements to measure the distance.

Refuses to talk about geo stationery sats visible in the sky or Tesla.

Rural internet. GPS signals at 50,000ft in the middle of the pacific or internet which I have used many times on flights.🤫

Your MAGICAL krypton layer that you pulled out your arse & MAGICAL dome theory, you got from a few drawings...which contradict each other with the moon being inside or outside the sand peoples magical dome. With their ice barrier that magically has sunlight 6 months of the year, like your sun & moon move with the seasons..anythings possible in the flatliner fantasy.

Yet refuse to even talk about a sun set.

tenttttor.gif.2cb67229516167745a9560839d32efe1.gif

Bump for clownworld dome head to answer with any legitimate argument.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

yes i did. That query you had has been responded to adequately, i have nothing more to add to it. I am satisfied. 

you can reject it if you wish.

Well your entitled to your opinion ,I beg to differ ,put up all the posts relating to what I said from both sides of the fence, what have to got to hide? , if indeed you are correct and everyone else is wrong, as I said let people decide for themselves

1 hour ago, zArk said:

wheres the evidence the signal is bouncing off the moon?

Astronomy facts:

• The Moon is typically around 384.400 Kilometers away from Earth.
  • The moon’s Diameter is 3.476 Kilometers.
  • The Moon only takes up 0.52 of one degree out of the full 180 degrees of sky.
  • The fact that the Moon appears larger at moonrise and moonset is only an optical illusion.
  • The Moon rotates around the Earth every 27 days 7 hours 43 minutes.
  • The Moon goes from New Moon to New Moon every 29 days 12 hours 44 minutes.

Propagation facts:

• With my antenna (22dBi and 16°/-3dB angle) only 0,1% of total radiated energy hit the Moon (99,9% pass beside the Moon and go to the Space)
  • The Moon only reflects back about 7 % of the signal during a Moonbounce Contact
  • The average loss in decibels for the Earth-Moon-Earth path is 252,5dB (assuming a Moon reflectivity of about 7%, and calculated for my 144MHz (2m) frequency band)
  • The path loss will wary approximately ±1dB during each month (as range to the Moon changes).
  • If the receiver antenna array is linearly polarized (like my – horizontally), due to rotation of polarization into upper layers of atmosphere (ionosphere; Faraday fading), addition of attenuation can be expected between 20 to 30db
  • Below about 1000MHz, cosmic noise is the dominant factor and varies with the portion of the galaxy observed. For 2m band it is between 150 to 7000°K. For successful EME contact on 144MHz, sky noise in direction of the Moon has to be less or equal 500°K.
  • It takes approximately 2.52 seconds for a radio wave to travel from Earth to the Moon and back to Earth again.
  • The Phase of the Moon has little to no effect on the EME Signals.
  •  
  • https://www.pe0sat.vgnet.nl/eme/
  • https://vu2nsb.com/amateur-satellite-radio/eme-moonbounce-communication/

3 million amateur operators.

Dunning Kruger off the scales.

Muhflat______________________

33 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

3 million amateur operators.

Dunning Kruger off the scales.

Muhflat______________________

They are all theoretical calculations and do not prove that the signal bounces off the moon

52 minutes ago, zArk said:

They are all theoretical calculations and do not prove that the signal bounces off the moon

They are tried & proven by millions of people at different frequencies that give 2.6 seconds return, which only happens if the moon is visible...using morse code, pretty straight forward experiment vs your dome drawings & krypton layers, you are pissing in the wind.

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

They are tried & proven by millions of people at different frequencies that give 2.6 seconds return, which only happens if the moon is visible...using morse code, pretty straight forward experiment vs your dome drawings & krypton layers, you are pissing in the wind.

as I said the [atmosphere, moon surface,] angles, refraction make it impossible 

There is no chance a signal can bounce off the moon 

Communication Moon Relay

The Communication Moon Relay project (also known as simply Moon Relay, or, alternatively, Operation Moon Bounce) was a telecommunication project carried out by the United States Navy. Its objective was to develop a secure and reliable method of wireless communication by using the Moon as a natural communications satellite — a technique known as Earth–Moon–Earth communication (EME). Most of the project's work took place during the 1950s at the United States Naval Research Laboratory. Operation Moon Relay was spun off from a classified military espionage program known as Passive Moon Relay (PAMOR), which sought to eavesdrop on Soviet military radar signals reflected from the Moon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communication_Moon_Relay

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4_YCfzR3HPtFJvT6niwW

These SIGINT ships needed a secure ship-to-shore communications system and high-frequency radio was unreliable due to the remote locations of the ships and vulnerability to foreign direction finding. A Moon-bounce transmission was the solution.

Following the 1961 Moon-bounce success, the Navy continued development on what was called the Technical Research Ship Special Communications System (TRSSCOMM). TRSSCOMM allowed a ship, anywhere in the world, to transmit a message by beaming microwave transmissions toward the Moon. The Moon, acting as a passive reflector, would bounce the emission back to receiving stations on Earth, located at 90-degree quadrants around the globe.

The first ground station for TRSSCOMM was located in Cheltenham, Maryland. The other three were Wahiawa, Hawaii; the village of Oakhanger, England (south-west of London); and Sobe on Okinawa, Japan. By 1964, TRSSCOMM had been researched, developed, tested, evaluated, and installed on the Oxford, which activated a link with Cheltenham to prove the feasibility of the program. The Navy then implemented the system in all the AGTRs and all four ground stations.

https://airandspace.si.edu/stories/editorial/operation-moon-bounce

What kind of dome head would think they hoaxed this shit for the fuck of it,,or to disprove those pesky flat earthers exposing the truth 60 years later.🤦‍♂️

BewitchedDescriptiveAyeaye-max-1mb.gif

19 hours ago, alexa said:

What about faith ?

My exploratory research points to functional transitional resources & thank goodness Dean Odle is right.

Alexa, you don't even know what 'functional transitional resources' means.

zArk, you know nothing, probably a 15 year old sat sitting in his bedroom.

1 minute ago, gregory-peccary said:

zArk, you know nothing, 

Thanks, that is a compliment and I only hope I can approach everything the world throws at me from that starting point

• Like 1

Just now, oddsnsods said:

Well as they only get a signal when the moon is present...yes that would be an obvious clue.

The presupposition that the moon is a viable target influences critical thinking of the observer

The chance of the signal moving through the [atmosphere] without reflection is miniscule and that miniscule is open to refraction and diffusion

Thinking you are aiming at the moon is infantile. 

its all just so ridiculous. Millions of people having made the 'impossible shot' to the moon and then after it is reflected and diffused makes it way back to the ionosphere to be reflected and diffracted again

ionosphere.jpg.ba2d0385eee615b47f05a54e4834e2b6.jpg

From my perspective, savages throw sticks into a higher-dimensional construct. And wonder why the construct can neither be properly determined nor that it reveals its secrets. After all, there are already preliminary stages of clarity that it could be some kind of holographic construct. And that an intelligence is playing an interesting game here.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

The presupposition that the moon is a viable target influences critical thinking of the observer

The chance of the signal moving through the [atmosphere] without reflection is miniscule and that miniscule is open to refraction and diffusion

Miniscule like your krypton layer you mean, for your moon manifestation.

So you are now saying the moon plays no part in the experiment.

Do you also believe radio waves cant be bounced around the ionosphere too?

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Thinking you are aiming at the moon is infantile. 

Reality check.

7 hours ago, Origin said:

He can only interpret what is written. And what has been watered down and expanded by humans, he can't differentiate that. And it is no secret that humans distort everything to create their own version of reality. Do you seriously think that the origin is interested in what you believe in? It expects you to go your own way. And only yours. What you understand as the opposite side is bound to the same principle. 

Says Richard Dawkins the 2nd 😅

1 hour ago, zArk said:

its all just so ridiculous. Millions of people having made the 'impossible shot' to the moon and then after it is reflected and diffused makes it way back to the ionosphere to be reflected and diffracted again

ionosphere.jpg.ba2d0385eee615b47f05a54e4834e2b6.jpg

Learn about frequency bands & microwaves, you just look a clown, even I can see & no point sourcing anything as you dont read or wish to know if it doesnt fit your bias. Yet cant source nothing when asked.

This page I posted already will answer all your questions.

Tropopheric & Ionospheric Effects on EME Moonbounce

https://vu2nsb.com/amateur-satellite-radio/eme-moonbounce-communication/

Edited by oddsnsods

26 minutes ago, alexa said:

Says Richard Dawkins the 2nd 😅

It is noticeable that your understanding horizon is very typical of a very young consciousness. When you depend on belief, it is so easy to create your own universe. But you will never know the difference. Then believe.

20 minutes ago, Origin said:

It is noticeable that your understanding horizon is very typical of a very young consciousness. When you depend on belief, it is so easy to create your own universe. But you will never know the difference. Then believe.

Maybe I need a bit more blue-sky approach to interactive strategic projections.✈️