Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

43 minutes ago, alexa said:

So what is it based on ?

You're not serious, are you? A human consciousness cannot correctly determine anything it perceives. You don't even know what you are. Humans have formed an absurd distorted image according to their beliefs. As a result, there are countless dead ends where there is no progress. Again and again, uncontaminated concepts have been given and humans have perverted them. Self-elevation and arrogance to go their own way. But Humans go nowhere and they always come back to the same point where it all began. At least be suspicious and don't believe everything that is written by Humans. Belief means that you believe everything that comes from humans. 

1 hour ago, peter said:

well go and post everything then so all can see

theory please

peter, do you want me to respond to your old assertion or constantly answer your off-the-cuff questions which have no bearing on the originating point / assertion.??

if you could say yes or no that this quote

is the one you asserted here

32 minutes ago, zArk said:

peter, do you want me to respond to your old assertion or constantly answer your off-the-cuff questions which have no bearing on the originating point / assertion.??

if you could say yes or no that this quote

is the one you asserted here

no its around the 14 I believe one addressed to you and a follow up addressed to jikwin or that could have bee when I re posted them to blue sky make sure you put jikwans and your reply up as well

Edited by peter

experiments were at two locations:

lake balaton hungry

lake ijssel holland.

Lake ijssel is a closed off inlet bay 0m surface elevation

Lake balaton is at 100m surface elevation

5 hours ago, Origin said:

Belief means that you believe everything that comes from humans. 

What about faith ?

My exploratory research points to functional transitional resources & thank goodness Dean Odle is right.

Edited by alexa

2 hours ago, zArk said:

experiments were at two locations:

lake balaton hungry

lake ijssel holland.

Lake ijssel is a closed off inlet bay 0m surface elevation

Lake balaton is at 100m surface elevation

I see you were very selective  and never put up the reason why I thought they were invalid you didn't put up your response or jikwans', ,how bloody unusual,and you still haven't commented,I wonder if there is a reason for that

Edited by peter

9 hours ago, peter said:

I see you were very selective  and never put up the reason why I thought they were invalid you didn't put up your response or jikwans', ,how bloody unusual,and you still haven't commented,I wonder if there is a reason for that

🙄 its an easily searched thing from the video description notes

🤷‍♂️

On 10/9/2021 at 12:37 PM, oddsnsods said:

I gave you Greek trigonometry, the Greeks also used the lunar eclipse to figure out the distance, then you have parallax that you claim is tosh of course because you dont understand something its tosh. Theres also radio astronomy & yourself could quite easily use ham radio to bounce a signal of the moon. As well you have the mirrors they bounce lazers off.

Calculations are not measurements. Calculations based upon presumptions and assumptions are theorectical. Different calculations based upon the same presumptions cannot prove other calculations. Thats a circle jerk

there is no moon bounce. Do me a favour. Theres no way a em wave can make it through the [atmosphere] hit [an uneven surface of the moon and poorly reflective] with a perfect angle, return through the [atmosphere] and hit the originating source. Snells law, refraction, reflection etc etc ...

miracle.jpg.77c85093297a44e8ec9f14c19229301b.jpg

Edited by zArk

1 hour ago, zArk said:

🙄 its an easily searched thing from the video description notes

🤷‍♂️

Miss direction again .

you haven't commented on what I said ,it's safe to assume then it is somewhat inconvenient to the rubbish your pushing

you certainly are consistent,

Hows the theory going

Just now, peter said:

Miss direction again .

you haven't commented on what I said ,it's safe to assume then it is somewhat inconvenient to the rubbish your pushing

i pretty much did, Lake Ijssell is a closed inlet bay.

7 minutes ago, peter said:

Miss direction again .

you certainly are consistent,

Hows the theory going

It's a pity the reactions don't have this :classic_rolleyes: I'd be clicking on it all the time when it comes to your posts. or these🐰🦜

12 hours ago, alexa said:

What about faith ?

My exploratory research points to functional transitional resources & thank goodness Dean Odle is right.

Dean Odle interprets his version of interpreted versions of predecessors. If an experiencer follows a certain path, the misinterpreted can be successfully translated into the current overarching pattern it demonstrates. And also be significantly expanded. It has no meaning for you in what complexity others have to experience it. Everyone decides for themselves the pace and the degree of complexity. As I said, this model is simply an entry point from something much more sophisticated. And all attempts at explanation only apply here.   

1 hour ago, Origin said:

Dean Odle interprets his version of interpreted versions of predecessors.

Sorry I have to disagree once again;

There are folks who are posing as flat earthers but are not, who are shills working for the other side.

Sorry can't get the link for this particular video to work  but you can look it up.

Here https://www.deanodle.org/videos-sermons

Under Sermon 2019 ; Behind the circus part 3

1193579296_acir.PNG.064ac47dadbe046450df26a0648a5d1d.PNG

Edited by alexa

52 minutes ago, alexa said:

Sorry I have to disagree once again;

There are folks who are posing as flat earthers but are not, who are shills working for the other side.

Sorry can't get the link for this particular video to work  but you can look it up.

Here https://www.deanodle.org/videos-sermons

Under Sermon 2019 ; Behind the circus part 3

1193579296_acir.PNG.064ac47dadbe046450df26a0648a5d1d.PNG

He can only interpret what is written. And what has been watered down and expanded by humans, he can't differentiate that. And it is no secret that humans distort everything to create their own version of reality. Do you seriously think that the origin is interested in what you believe in? It expects you to go your own way. And only yours. What you understand as the opposite side is bound to the same principle. 

2 hours ago, zArk said:

i pretty much did, Lake Ijssell is a closed inlet bay.

no you didn't and you know it, closed inlet just maybe the key words here ,stop dicking around put all the posts up so people can judge for themselves

Edited by peter

2 hours ago, alexa said:

It's a pity the reactions don't have this :classic_rolleyes: I'd be clicking on it all the time when it comes to your posts. or these🐰🦜

Well I would get on your knees and start praying if I were you ,maybe they will be answered

26 minutes ago, peter said:

no you didn't and you know it, closed inlet just maybe the key words here ,stop dicking around put all the posts up so people can judge for themselves

yes i did. That query you had has been responded to adequately, i have nothing more to add to it. I am satisfied. 

you can reject it if you wish.

2 hours ago, zArk said:

Calculations are not measurements. Calculations based upon presumptions and assumptions are theorectical. Different calculations based upon the same presumptions cannot prove other calculations. Thats a circle jerk

there is no moon bounce. Do me a favour. Theres no way a em wave can make it through the [atmosphere] hit [an uneven surface of the moon and poorly reflective] with a perfect angle, return through the [atmosphere] and hit the originating source. Snells law, refraction, reflection etc etc ...

And the band begins to play..

🎶 Troll lol lol l o l lool L O L_______🎶🎺

Droid knows better than all the ham radio operators, radar controllers & military during the war or all the others in history who study the planets movements to measure the distance.

Refuses to talk about geo stationery sats visible in the sky or Tesla.

Rural internet. GPS signals at 50,000ft in the middle of the pacific or internet which I have used many times on flights.🤫

Your MAGICAL krypton layer that you pulled out your arse & MAGICAL dome theory, you got from a few drawings...which contradict each other with the moon being inside or outside the sand peoples magical dome. With their ice barrier that magically has sunlight 6 months of the year, like your sun & moon move with the seasons..anythings possible in the flatliner fantasy.

Yet refuse to even talk about a sun set.

tenttttor.gif.2cb67229516167745a9560839d32efe1.gif

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Droid knows better than all the ham radio operators, radar controllers & military during the war or all the others in history who study the planets movements to measure the distance.

it didnt bounce off the moon.