Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

19 minutes ago, peter said:

could you tell me what book and passage we would find that statment

No, as it was shown to me by divine intervention. Most of my posts are the words of God, who shows me in my minds eye what to write. It is through God that I write the truth.

2 hours ago, alexa said:

No, as it was shown to me by divine intervention. Most of my posts are the words of God, who shows me in my minds eye what to write. It is through God that I write the truth.

Your sure its not through alcoholic sacrament , that might be your holy spirit , if it is may I suggest mushrooms occasionally, they only grow in cow dung , hence the phrase holy shit and the reason why cows a sacred in India

Edited by peter

4 hours ago, alexa said:

I don't think that's the case. It was your free will to believe the words of other Humans. If humans understood this intelligence, there would never have been religions and dogmas. And since you are full of human constructs, the so-called divine cannot reach you.

Lollers. Xavier Becerra groups Flat earthers with the dissenters , the awake, the knowledgeable.

starts 1min 47sec

Biden Admin really are 'at the edge' of their tether if they are dragging in flat earth to juxtapose their policies

https://data-matter.tvwfc.co.uk/videochannel/pv/the_highwire_with_del_bigtree/v-3536_07102021/

"get vaccinated" "wear a mask" "dont be a flat earther"

On 10/10/2021 at 7:53 PM, zArk said:

if i remember correctly you asserted the lake isnt big enough to represent the curvature of the earth.

it wasnt badly paraphrased really.

so you are happy now with my paraphrasing, the reference to what you wrote and are you still awaiting a reply to your assertion?

14 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

You claimed Draco couldn't be viewed in the UK because the axial tilt also, I pointed out your are wrong there as well.

🤦‍♂️  i did not. show me where i said that.

i said the the angles of observation do not match,

and you are misappropriating aberration theory 🤷‍♂️

Axial tilt is too slow to provide a December angle of observation for the stars in June.

Night is night , day is day

you wish to apply aberration theory to the entire night sky allowing for stars to be in the wrong place to which i responded saying you would need the earth axial tilt to occur every 6 months.

It is clear you really do not understand the aberration theory

like peter doesnt understand refraction

Edited by zArk

1 hour ago, zArk said:

so you are happy now with my paraphrasing, the reference to what you wrote and are you still awaiting a reply to your assertion?

That is completely opposite to what I said ,it is obvious that context is not a big issue with you and your still full of it,stop trying to be smart ,it really doesn't suit you

here is what was originally said

On 10/11/2021 at 4:53 AM, zArk said:

if i remember correctly you asserted the lake isnt big enough to represent the curvature of the earth.

it wasnt badly paraphrased really.

well you don't remember correctly ,that's not what I said at all , no it wasn't badly paraphrased ,just simply incorrect and as usual out of context

And this was my second reply concerning the same thing

as I said it wasn't paraphrased badly, that statement was totally incorrect ,so if you would like to discuss the correct point to my assertions  regarding this I would be happy do do so ,but theory first,so the goal posts become somewhat fixed instead of the fluid state they are obviously in now.

zark I think the mention of the fluid state of the goal posts in the second reply is rather poignant, so how is the theory coming ,how many pages have you been rattling on for now and still nothing , at this stage it wouldn't be unreasonable for me to suspect there is no theory  and you just keep making statements without rhyme or reason and when they are shown to be false you move on to the next

Still waiting for the theory on your non existent moon, non existent sun, krypton layer, helium layer, and don't forget whats outside the dome, remember it's invisible so we should be able to see the two bodies that refract the sun and moon's image and plot their paths through the non existent space

The point of observation rotating is looking better and better

Sorry for repeating myself but I'm still waiting

1 hour ago, Origin said:

I don't think that's the case. It was your free will to believe the words of other Humans. If humans understood this intelligence, there would never have been religions and dogmas. And since you are full of human constructs, the so-called divine cannot reach you.

I beg to differ!

On 10/10/2021 at 7:53 PM, zArk said:

I will take your analogy as fact ,however I would say there is a rather large difference in scale and perspective, concerning the size of the earth and this experiment .

This is the very reason I don't watch these things from either side of the argument as I think they certainly muddy the waters---peter

This is your writing. 

Dunno why it says it's my quote

Can you confirm this is your assertion that you are saying I didn't respond to?

Ta

58 minutes ago, alexa said:

I beg to differ!

That's all? You represent a concept of others who think they understand creation. Like the ones from Globebusters. A handful who think they can make money with it. You, like all other believers, are an eternity away from the truth. You cannot even see it.

13 minutes ago, Origin said:

You, like all other believers, are an eternity away from the truth. You cannot even see it.

No I'm not, if anything I'm bang on, the earths flat and isn't moving, every thing else is just conjecture & made up. 

Edited by alexa

1 hour ago, zArk said:

This is your writing. 

Dunno why it says it's my quote

Can you confirm this is your assertion that you are saying I didn't respond to?

Ta

You can go back and re post everything that's relevant if you like so long is the context is correct which on previous experience is doubtful  ,I cant be bothered I'm not playing your dumb game,  theory first in point form then we talk

18 minutes ago, alexa said:

No I'm not, if anything I'm bang on, the earths flat and isn't moving, every thing else is just conjecture & made up. 

So that means that your God has given you the ability to see higher order knowledge with your eyes? This means the reality that is unreachable for you. I tell you, that the earth is flat and does not move was written by humans. And there is a difference between experiencing it yourself and seeing it in representations of humans. And it doesn't occur to you that you're missing something? That all human knowledge is subjective and based on pure conjecture?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, peter said:

You can go back and re post everything that's relevant if you like so long is the context is correct which on previous experience is doubtful  ,I cant be bothered I'm not playing your dumb game,  theory first in point form then we talk

Peter, you took issue with me for not responding to your assertion back at the beginning of the thread

I would like to attone for not responding.

I believed that quote was the assertion.

I do not wish to misquote or badly paraphrase you

Please, cut and paste or link to your writing 

Kind regards

5 hours ago, zArk said:

🤦‍♂️  i did not. show me where i said that.

i said the the angles of observation do not match,

You drew a bullshit diagram to claim draco was not visible from UK.

I showed you were wrong with the stellarium.

According to theory, the star would culminate at its most southerly point in December, with its point of culmination shifting northwards every day to its most northerly point in June, returning over the following six months.

What was actually observed however was that after December, Gamma Draconis continued to culminate at more southerly points, reaching its most southerly point in March, rather than December, and its most northerly point in September, rather than in June. The overall change in position over the six months was about a one hundredth of a degree.

Bradley thus, from August 1727, in an attempt to explain the cause of this movement, decided to observe a number of stars over the year. He found that they each displayed a similar motion.

https://mathshistory.st-andrews.ac.uk/Biographies/Bradley/

rrr.jpeg

5 hours ago, zArk said:

and you are misappropriating aberration theory 🤷‍♂️

No I dont, go back to my post from James Bradley on Aberration & the speed of light.

The change in angle is of the order of v/c where c is the speed of light and v the velocity of the observer. In the case of "stellar" or "annual" aberration, the apparent position of a star to an observer on Earth varies periodically over the course of a year as the Earth's velocity changes as it revolves around the Sun, by a maximum angle of approximately 20 arcseconds in right ascension or declination.

5 hours ago, zArk said:

you wish to apply aberration theory to the entire night sky allowing for stars to be in the wrong place to which i responded saying you would need the earth axial tilt to occur every 6 months.

I never claimed that atall, you are making shit up..

I also pointed out nutation. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astronomical_nutation

What you never explain is how this proves your geocentric model of 'fixed' stars in the revolving dome.

How does the dome go back & fourth in the water?

How does the moon mainfest from the "krypton layer" or sun from the helium layer, how is this refracted from outside the dome. Like your alchemical drawings show. How does this change with the seasons on the flar map, that lights up the south pole 24/7 6 months of the year.

10 hours ago, alexa said:

Your god must be pissed then.

Why you cant explain a simple question about your map.

I would look into changing your lifestyle seriously like Origin pointed out, as in diet.. which effects your meditation strongly.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Peter, you took issue with me for not responding to your assertion back at the beginning of the thread

I would like to attone for not responding.

I believed that quote was the assertion.

I do not wish to misquote or badly paraphrase you

Please, cut and paste or link to your writing 

Kind regards

well go and post everything then so all can see

theory please