Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

37 minutes ago, peter said:

I 'm thinking he's writing a science fiction novel and trying out the plot on us first ,that's all that makes sense at the moment

I just wonder if the Chronicles of zArk will be in a book shop near you before xmass

Bit of a has been these days.

Maybe change his image, reinvent himself.

Try something different_________________________

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

The dome has water above it, but is damaged & leaking & planets moving fast in the primordial waters above is causing the spherical aberration that refracts the images inside the dome, which manifests at the Helium & Krypton layer...

This making sense to you yet Peter?

I just had another thought, If the planets are moving fast in the primordial waters ,at least two of them,our apparent moon and sun refactors according to zark, they would be moving in the same direction, they would have to be otherwise we wouldn't  have consistent sunrise and sun set.

I was just wondering, if this has been going on for millennia would it be safe to assume that there would be a bloody giant whirlpool above us by now

2 hours ago, peter said:

I was just wondering, if this has been going on for millennia would it be safe to assume that there would be a bloody giant whirlpool above us by now

Not above us, but I believe there is one at the North Pole. 

12 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Bollocks.

aberration is to explain a movement of a sky object contrary or different to expected/theorised motion

Gamma Draconis moves irregular to expectation but the other stars /constellations/ rest of Draco moves as expected for the Helios

12 hours ago, peter said:

out of scale star charts again,they must be your red lines, try drawing them parallel and vertical , even if you draw the right hand red line parallel with the left the point of observation is still in darkness and how thick do you want to make them I'm just wondering if that red dot to the right represents your mythical moon or sun refactor

that was a smudge :D

7 hours ago, peter said:

so where do the extremities of the waters above finish up and what separates the waters from god, another invisible barrier maybe? and where are the two bodies that refract the moon and sun are they swimming or up there in the hollowed reaches of god him/her self

Since you wont let us know your theory ,how's your novel coming along

Ah ,the point of observation ,around and around and around she goes and where the nonsensical  statements of zark will stop ,nobody knows

The firmament refracts as does the water.

You dont even know what refraction is.

I show you my opinion of the structure of our immediate environment and you take the piss.

At least people who know the earth is flat debate and engage with the Helio model theory with respect.

You never engage with the f.e idea but instead mock and demand further details to which you again take the piss.

Helio centrics do not wish to acknowledge failures of their model

1 hour ago, zArk said:

The firmament refracts as does the water.

You dont even know what refraction is.

I think I do know what refraction is ,I'll make you a barging you tell me your theory and I will tell you what refraction is

1 hour ago, zArk said:

At least people who know the earth is flat debate and engage with the Helio model theory with respect.

You never engage with the f.e idea but instead mock and demand further details to which you again take the piss.

If you come up with something logical and answer some questions and don't ,to put it politely ,stretch the truth again and again, maybe people would engage ,but most of what you are saying ,particularly now ,is in my opinion at least, only good for piss taking at this point in time ,you know how to continue

Still waiting for the theory zark on your non existent moon, non existent sun, krypton layer, helium layer, and don't forget whats outside the dome, remember it's invisible so we should be able to see the two bodies that refract the sun and moon's image and plot their paths through the non existent space

The point of observation rotating is looking better and better

I'm still waiting for your lasers across the lake response, and don't try and twist it again like with your reply here 

if i remember correctly you asserted the lake isnt big enough to represent the curvature of the earth.

it wasnt badly paraphrased really.

as I said it wasn't paraphrased badly, that statement was totally incorrect ,so if you would like to discuss the correct point to my assertions  regarding this I would be happy do do so ,but theory first,so the goal posts become somewhat fixed instead of the fluid state they are obviously in now

7 hours ago, zArk said:

aberration is to explain a movement of a sky object contrary or different to expected/theorised motion

Yes your geocentric dome world go's backwards & forwards.

Einstein's theory of relativity & bending of light confirmed this.

How does aberration work with your water filled dome world?

7 hours ago, zArk said:

Gamma Draconis moves irregular to expectation but the other stars /constellations/ rest of Draco moves as expected for the Helios

Wrong.

image.png

You claimed Draco couldn't be viewed in the UK because the axial tilt also, I pointed out your are wrong there as well.

Axial tilt is too slow to provide a December angle of observation for the stars in June.

Night is night , day is day

rrr.jpeg

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Still stuck on that basic observation fallacy I pointed out on your dome world. Why no response?

My consultants recommend optional policy contingencies like before.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

What does that even mean? 🤔🤪

To consult on plans that are developed to explore and prepare for any eventuality like an alien, nuclear or a flat earth attack.:classic_smile: 

57 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

To speak to her handlers.😉

😅 Yes that's right, handler not handlers 'God' Here's what he  doth say!

'The spinning globe just comes down to compatible monitored programming'.

Thus saith the Lord😇

1734121140_aspin.jpg.795363075e35dd4af445444174c4c8db.jpg

Edited by alexa