Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

23 minutes ago, zArk said:

i am not wrong about the earth being flat. No opinion required. Its a fact.

yes and if you ask a dung beetle if shit tastes good  he would say of course it does and that's a fact

12 minutes ago, zArk said:

so you dont wanna talk about the Night Sky June and December?

sure I do but after your theory is explained and what are the bodies that the moon and now the sun refract from

27 minutes ago, zArk said:

Magicians or Alchemists the Sun and Moon image from an outer source v (n.b i didnt amend or alter or draw upon these images)

well that would make a nice change ,how old are the drawings for christ sake I can see religion creeping in

Edited by peter

1 hour ago, zArk said:

the same place the land under your feet, the oxygen in the air.

The creator.

I do not question or presume to have equal knowledge of creation.

Well end of argument then ,how can I fucking top that, alexa pulls the victim card and when you don't have a clue out comes the creator card, now we can see where this is coming from,I may be wrong but I seem to remember you said to odds your theories are not religion based, I hope you weren't bullshiting again

Edited by peter

zark said

contributed nothing to the discussion

mockery and deflection are poor responses

you have made far fetched claims about the moon and sun with nothing to back them up

when you are called out you take the moral high ground, you know the questions you have been asked ,simply answer them then we can continue.

Edited by peter

5 hours ago, zArk said:

The debunk has happened and has concluded.

The earth is flat as proven by laser experiments, photographs and telescope images

Without the sphere earth the Helio model collapses. There is nothing to counter.

There is no curve, there is no sphere. After years and years the best the Helio can produce is a Stephen Hawking experiment in which they altered the footage. Helios always lie, commit fraud and refuse to talk about it.

You have delusions of grandeur mate in all your posts.

Your claim about the moon being nearer for example..

I gave you Greek trigonometry, the Greeks also used the lunar eclipse to figure out the distance, then you have parallax that you claim is tosh of course because you dont understand something its tosh. Theres also radio astronomy & yourself could quite easily use ham radio to bounce a signal of the moon. As well you have the mirrors they bounce lazers off.

But of course again flerthers know better than millions of others.

Legend mate.👍

Edited by oddsnsods

6 hours ago, zArk said:

The debunk has happened and has concluded

Keep telling yourself that it's good for the ego

6 hours ago, zArk said:

There is no curve, there is no sphere. After years and years the best the Helio can produce is a Stephen Hawking experiment in which they altered the footage. Helios always lie, commit fraud and refuse to talk about it.

I'm sensing desperation,  altered the footage ha! , now that's the pot calling the kettle black. Still waiting for the theory on your non existent moon, non existent sun, krypton layer, helium layer, and don't forget whats outside the dome, remember it's invisible so we should be able to see the two bodies that refract the sun and moon's image and plot their paths through the non existent space

The point of observation rotating is looking better and better

I apologise to any newcomers to this subject who have had to wade through the last several pages of this thread.

I don't think there really is any point in continuing with this discussion to be honest.

Its just the same few posters going back and forth.

@zArk has decreed that the earth is indeed flat, and that everybody else is wrong. End of discussion.

@alexa is trying her best but as of yet has been unsuccessful at recruiting anyone else into the 'flat earth cult'

@oddsnsods is also trying his best, but you're wasting your time trying to convince these people that they are wrong, you're never going to break that spell.

And @peter doesn't seem to have paid any attention to my warnings to keep things civil, and continues to insult and use fruity language, because he has allowed his frustration to get the better of him. Again, you're wasting your time, you're never going to get through to the blinkered.

The irony is that I set up this topic, due to some incessant whining from @Jikwan who has now seemingly disappeared, or made little contribution to this topic.

Genuine 'trolls' have been removed from this forum, but still it seems we're left with a whole lotta trolling when it comes to this subject.

So again, I ask "what is the point of this thread?" Is it just so certain people can deliberately argue and cause disruption? Do certain people see this as a 'game' with the ultimate intention of 'closing the thread'?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The flat earth movement is similar to what can be seen in the video here. Something wants to be found and placed in the right context. And they can't see it. Don't worry, the others can't see either... Sorry

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

So again, I ask "what is the point of this thread?" Is it just so certain people can deliberately argue and cause disruption? Do certain people see this as a 'game' with the ultimate intention of 'closing the thread'?

Not at all, this is last thing I want, I know I should, but sometimes I find it hard to ignore Peter's insults.

@Grumpy Owl thing with debunking flat earth, you have to think out side the box at different logical ways of proving something, flerthers will just call fake when you point out the south pole is 24 hours in daylight 6 months of the year, which destroys their dome world.

Different ways to measure the distance to the sun & moon, that all reach the same conclusion.

1: Venus transit. http://spiff.rit.edu/classes/phys445/gettys/venus_ex/venus_ex.html

2: Solar Parallax. http://www.eso.org/public/outreach/eduoff/aol/market/collaboration/solpar/

3: Radar. https://mctoon.net/sun/

Maybe Zark has an alternative logical explanation other wise he needs to quit with his fantasy flatworld.

51 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

@Grumpy Owl thing with debunking flat earth, you have to think out side the box at different logical ways of proving something, flerthers will just call fake when you point out the south pole is 24 hours in daylight 6 months of the year, which destroys their dome world.

Different ways to measure the distance to the sun & moon, that all reach the same conclusion.

1: Venus transit. http://spiff.rit.edu/classes/phys445/gettys/venus_ex/venus_ex.html

2: Solar Parallax. http://www.eso.org/public/outreach/eduoff/aol/market/collaboration/solpar/

3: Radar. https://mctoon.net/sun/

Maybe Zark has an alternative logical explanation other wise he needs to quit with his fantasy flatworld.

Do you really believe 'Aristarchus' when he claimed  that the  distance to the sun is 150 million KM ?

49 minutes ago, alexa said:

Do you really believe 'Aristarchus' when he claimed  that the  distance to the sun is 150 million KM ?

No because he didn't say it was 150 million KM & was guestimating, but his method was sound.

The heliocentric model keeps failing

Laser experiments over lakes showing the earth to be flat

Photographs showing objects supposedly hidden by the curve

Camera zooms showing wind turbines at 17miles when the horizon is claimed to be 3 miles

Solar eclipse 2017 impossible fit to Heliocentric model

8 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

you aint got a sphere earth.

Heliocentrists have all the technology available , billions and billions of money funding yet they have to fake Stephen Hawkings experiment, use fisheye lens and rely upon a heavy dose of dogma.

They cant even produce a scale model showing how the stars at night are the same in June and December

Everything made by Heliocentrics (NASA, that knob Brian Cox et al.) is fake.

42 minutes ago, zArk said:

aser experiments over lakes showing the earth to be flat

I told you why I thought lasers over lakes were invalid as evidence of a flat earth and asked you to comment ,and what did I get (moving right along ) quote unquote

41 minutes ago, zArk said:

They cant even produce a scale model showing how the stars at night are the same in June and December

So you agree that there is no correct scale model ,yet you use an incorrect model as evidence , very scientific

Still waiting by the way

Edited by peter

2 minutes ago, peter said:

I told you why I thought lasers over lakes were invalid as evidence of a flat earth and asked you to comment ,and what did I get (moving right along ) quote unquote

you said you didnt watch the video

the globe theory predicted a 4.32m height finishing point.

the predicted FE height was 1.84m

the actual finishing height was 1.79m

and i responded by clarifying that at distance stages the laser height was tracked

it was a perfectly straight line. There was no bend in the laser.

lasermeasurementpoints.jpg.aa0789e36d578221875ae9af3408abc7.jpg

9 minutes ago, peter said:

So you agree that there is no correct scale model ,yet you use an incorrect model as evidence , very scientific

Still waiting by the way

I have the observable night skies coupled with the laser experiment, photos and telescope images

flat earth + same stars in sky . The stars are revolving above the firmament , the earth is motionless.

Voila.

Helio model fails and has no scale model for this because ... it knows it wont work so it ignores, pretends not to know, relies upon others to deflect

Edited by zArk

44 minutes ago, zArk said:

I have the observable night skies coupled with the laser experiment, photos and telescope images

flat earth + same stars in sky . The stars are revolving above the firmament , the earth is motionless.

Voila.

Helio model fails and has no scale model for this because ... it knows it wont work so it ignores, pretends not to know, relies upon others to deflect

Just because you can't find a scale model isn't my concern and even if one doesn't exist that still doesn't change the fact that you are prepared to use drawings that you admit are incorrect as evidence that you are correct

1 hour ago, zArk said:

The stars are revolving above the firmament

It is the firmament that revolves, with the moon, sun and the stars inside of it.😉 This is why it's impossible for the sun to be millions of miles away.

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; KJV Genesis 1-14

Sorry zArk, just saying.........:classic_smile:

Edited by alexa

1 hour ago, zArk said:

and i responded by clarifying that at distance stages the laser height was tracked

it was a perfectly straight line. There was no bend in the laser.

You never responded to my reasons why lasers across the lake was in my opinion  invalid as evidence as to a flat earth all I got from you was dead silence  even blue sky ,your comrade asked me to explain it which I did and I got the same response, dead silence once again  and anyone that is truly interested can go back through the thread and check, this is the 4th time I've caught you being liberal with the truth. ( I hope that's that's acceptable grumpy, you know what I think about liars so I hope I get some brownie  points for restraint, If your so inclined your are quite welcome to go back and check the thread to see just who is telling porkies , but I know you have better things to do )

Still waiting for the theory zark on your non existent moon, non existent sun, krypton layer, helium layer, and don't forget whats outside the dome, remember it's invisible so we should be able to see the two bodies that refract the sun and moon's image and plot their paths through the non existent space

The point of observation rotating is looking better and better

Edited by peter
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Heliocentrists have all the technology available , billions and billions of money funding yet they have to fake Stephen Hawkings experiment, use fisheye lens and rely upon a heavy dose of dogma

I agree plus they've had 500 years to perfect their fairy-tale.