Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

Grumpy Owl

19 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

You cant explain why the windmills are falling on the horizon then. On a flat plane you would see the base of all the windmills, your a fool to yourself.

no, on a flat earth we see exactly what we see. an apparent horizon created by the viewing apparatus

The horizon should be at 7 miles from a 6ft observer point yet that  p1000 video shows an apparent horizon beyond the 17mile mark.

15 minutes ago, alexa said:

Try searching  F/E on YouTube now and all's you seem to get is videos debunking it.

its difficult to find the stuff. From globebusters and then 24/7 globebusters  links can be found to shadow banned sites which are detailed and decent.

i missed the whole 2015--- > clamp down years. :(

globebusters live 24/7

https://www.youtube.com/user/XanaDude60/live

chat box worth reading also

Edited by zArk
  • Thanks 1

Just now, zArk said:

Most of the Helio created fantasy of the sky composition is based upon how it protects the earth from the Suns radiation and how the earths air doesnt just suck off into space

You call everything fantasy, that doesnt fit your fantasies, that you cant explain yes.

The air doesn't suck to space clearly because of gravity & why the atmosphere gets thinner.

I dig your cosmic clairvoyancy. Radical!

Just now, zArk said:

with the firmament the entire charade is collapsed.

The only evidence of your firmament is a few paintings...blind faith or what lol

Zero evidence of any leaks or cracks..

You refuse to tell us whats beyond the firmament or how the projectors move Truman.

Just now, zArk said:

The exosphere and thermosphere and the thermopause all created on paper to perpetuate the myth of the Helio theory.

But you know for sure theres a Krypton layer in the upper exosphere..yet cant produce any source.

Thats your evidence for the manifestation of the moon.

Just now, zArk said:

No i am not an expert on aerodynamics but i have heard of the jetstream which albeit claimed only to exist in the lower air shows how completely separate air flow can exist within other air.

Ground control to major Tom.

Just now, zArk said:

Krypton layer is  where the moon manifests

You dont have a source then and are just waffling to fit your fantasy.

11 minutes ago, zArk said:

isssbatman.jpg.339b5f2d84ac85059eaf8479701a96e6.jpg

10t0ep.jpg

16 minutes ago, zArk said:

no, on a flat earth we see exactly what we see. an apparent horizon created by the viewing apparatus

The horizon should be at 7 miles from a 6ft observer point yet that  p1000 video shows an apparent horizon beyond the 17mile mark.

You are wrong again.

http://www.ringbell.co.uk/info/hdist.htm

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

ou call everything fantasy, that doesnt fit your fantasies, that you cant explain yes.

NASA is lies. All of it. Start to finish. Big fibbers. Laughing at the public they are.

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

You refuse to tell us whats beyond the firmament or how the projectors move Truman.

i do not refuse anything.

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

But you know for sure theres a Krypton layer in the upper exosphere..yet cant produce any source.

Thats your evidence for the manifestation of the moon.

to be fair you know full well i use the word 'exosphere' to describe the highest air under the firmament. I use helio words for convenience. If you wish me to use parentheses [ ] soits clear its a helio word which i am uses to help you think more clearly

Like i humour your inability to see a full wind turbine at 17miles, the blatantly helio destroying night sky and the Tycho problem which throws all your measurements and speed calculations out the firmament. I humour your continued presumption of a sphere earth and your requirement for answers to incredible questions.

12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

thanks, So Tycho proves the Moon aint as far away as Helio claim, therefore the Sun is questionable and so now is the ISS drone. 

and you really wanna drag up the whole 2017 solar eclipse again? I can just link to the destruction of the Helio model here time stamper for your enjoyment about 15 mins from the time stamp

Edited by zArk

17 hours ago, alexa said:

Who mentioned 2,000 years ago ? So what the heck you on about ? I doubt that you even know.

when was Jesus supposed to be around and when was your book  written, tv's obviously weren't invented then ,so of course they're not in your bloody book, I once said god couldn't have made you that stupid ,but I'm starting to have my doubts

Edited by peter

1 hour ago, zArk said:

thanks, So Tycho proves the Moon aint as far away as Helio claim, therefore the Sun is questionable and so now is the ISS drone. 

Perspective like the bat Alexa was blind too.

I know that ISS must be high up in the atmosphere to be travelling that fast also.

ISS is not a drone, you pull shit out your arse all day long, none of it makes any sense.

I just posted that video to nip your projection beam batman nonsense in the bud, before you started running with it.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

and you really wanna drag up the whole 2017 solar eclipse again? I can just link to the destruction of the Helio model here time stamper for your enjoyment about 15 mins from the time stamp

That hyped up bipolar video was debunked on here in the last thread. You will keep regurgitating it forever like you do everything.

Krypton layer source please & a full insight into your theory of the cosmos. That we are meant to just know.

How can you debunk the helio model, when you cant counter it. You cant explain how geostationary orbiting sats work on a geocentric model, where the earth isnt spinning. I believe these are very easy to spot in the sky. My mind is open tho..I dont pretend to know shit. If you offer me anything that I find interesting or vaguely logical I'll be the 1st to let you know.

hky2HYp.gif

28 minutes ago, peter said:

when was Jesus supposed to be around and when was your book  written, tv's obviously weren't invented then ,so of course they're not in your bloody book, I once said god couldn't have made you that stupid ,but I'm starting to have my doubts

The solution can only be regenerated strategic time-phases.

5 hours ago, zArk said:

Krypton layer is  where the moon manifests

the helium layer is where the sun manifests

well at lest you can explain where the helium came from, some bastard has gone around and popped all the weather balloons on the underside of the firmament, and now I understand why there isn't hundreds of thousands of them stuck inside the dome like balloons on the ceiling at a kids birthday party🤦‍♂️. I just don't know how I could of missed that.

Still waiting for your theory and the body that the moon's image is refracted from ,oh and now the sun .I like your use of the word manifests ,it gives the impression of a magicians conjuring trick

Edited by peter

5 hours ago, zArk said:

No i am not an expert on aerodynamics

Finally ,the first concession ,zark admits he's fallible ,so if he is not an expert on aerodynamics,that means he could come to the wrong conclusion about certain aspects of that topic ,I just wonder if he is an expert on the Heliocentric model

Edited by peter

2 hours ago, peter said:

Finally ,the first concession ,zark admits he's fallible ,so if he is not an expert on aerodynamics,that means he could come to the wrong conclusion about certain aspects of that topic ,I just wonder if he is an expert on the Heliocentric model

They now offer diplomas for a spun monitored world for anyone stuck in the 90s still going for systemised flexibility.🧐

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

They now offer diplomas for a spun monitored world for anyone stuck in the 90s still going for systemised flexibility.🧐

I think in your case that's systematized stupidity but as long as you have your diploma ,that all that counts right

Edited by peter

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

How can you debunk the helio model, when you cant counter it.

The debunk has happened and has concluded.

The earth is flat as proven by laser experiments, photographs and telescope images

Without the sphere earth the Helio model collapses. There is nothing to counter.

There is no curve, there is no sphere. After years and years the best the Helio can produce is a Stephen Hawking experiment in which they altered the footage. Helios always lie, commit fraud and refuse to talk about it.

5 hours ago, peter said:

well at lest you can explain where the helium came from,

the same place the land under your feet, the oxygen in the air.

The creator.

I do not question or presume to have equal knowledge of creation.

Edited by zArk

4 hours ago, peter said:

i am not wrong about the earth being flat. No opinion required. Its a fact.

5 hours ago, peter said:

Still waiting for your theory and the body that the moon's image is refracted from ,oh and now the sun .I like your use of the word manifests ,it gives the impression of a magicians conjuring trick

Magicians or Alchemists the Sun and Moon image from an outer source v (n.b i didnt amend or alter or draw upon these images)

alchemyRAYS2.jpg.ceaaee3c61def13ed3623e73efb65216.jpg

alchemyRAYS1.jpg.c8b609ccabdda6194040eb8ca44c611b.jpg