Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

A drone could not travel the earth at such speeds of course, under tHe dOmE

at speeds measured according to the size of the Helio  Sun and Moon. lol

2 hours ago, alexa said:

If the concept of flat earth is so stupid why ban it on you tube etc?

Could it be that us flat earth'ers were so close to the truth ?

It's become so censored on the media now you can't get up half the vids you once could, & some of them were so blooming good & true.

https://www.cnet.com/news/youtube-to-blame-for-rise-in-flat-earthers-says-study/

Flat earth is simply a complementary way to open a door. One of many. Deciphering reality means finding all the clues that, when combined, make up a larger picture. What humans call the UFO phenomenon is one of them. Basically everything that humans have experienced so far. The more the approaches are unclear, the less Humans can decipher correctly. And they use every means at their disposal not to redefine reality. That creation is of artificial origin. That is why there is the dogma that everything is infinitely far away, because no one can verify it. You can interpret it as the greatest manipulation to make humans believe that they are alone. And that this so-called world belongs to us. It is allowed to speculate but not to know.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Before sunrise & after sunrise you could see the stars in the northern hemisphere, that is whats being shown in the diagram. I would like to see you present your evidence how this debunks the helio model,

1st the earth is flat. there is no curve.

2nd lets look at pegasus

decsky.jpg.c4a7fd5877fa4ddcc8a72c11828cc7d3.jpgjuneskly.jpg.d13491d643cde90b202f93201e59b801.jpg

December it is in the sky south and west . In June it is North and east

Applied to the Helio model, 🤷‍♂️, its completely different observer directions.

FAILED MODEL

2 hours ago, alexa said:

If the concept of flat earth is so stupid why ban it on you tube etc?

Could it be that us flat earth'ers were so close to the truth ?

It's become so censored on the media now you can't get up half the vids you once could, & some of them were so blooming good & true.

There are still hours and hours of Flat Earth videos on YouTube so that is not true.

I've seen this 'playing the victim' tactic used before.

Flat Earth is a massive psy-op.

11 minutes ago, zArk said:

sphere is not real. The earth is flat. There is no curve.

That is your opinion of course.

Just now, Grumpy Owl said:

That is your opinion of course.

No curve has ever been shown or proven. Every experiment has shown the earth to be flat

Lasers, photographs, telescopes

even ODDS HD quality P1000 camera showed the windturbines at 17 miles

so no, its not an opinion if it can be shown to be a fact

13 hours ago, zArk said:

i am saying the Sun we see is an image manifestation in the exosphere layer. The image is created by a  source outside the firmament.

OK, so what is this 'source' then, where is it, and what is its purpose?

24 minutes ago, zArk said:

at speeds measured according to the size of the Helio  Sun and Moon. lol

Speeds observed from field of view. Nothing to do with sun or moon.

22 minutes ago, zArk said:

sphere is not real. The earth is flat. There is no curve.

Another lame reply...who you trying to convince here with that mantra you or I?

9 minutes ago, zArk said:

1st the earth is flat. there is no curve.

Again with the mantra, waste of time.

9 minutes ago, zArk said:

2nd lets look at pegasus

decsky.jpg.c4a7fd5877fa4ddcc8a72c11828cc7d3.jpgjuneskly.jpg.d13491d643cde90b202f93201e59b801.jpg

December it is in the sky south and west . In June it is North and east

Applied to the Helio model, 🤷‍♂️, its completely different observer directions.

FAILED MODEL

Ive given your response of why maps change & you just repeat the same now.

You have not presented your model & refuse to talk about it..I dont see how your argument debunks the helio model atall. You refuse to offer any alternative also & seem to shy away from. Present your model & present the real problem.

Unlike Earth coordinates, celestial coordinates change due to the slow wobble of Earth's axis called precession. Precession causes the equinox points to drift westward at a rate of 50.3 arcseconds annually. As the equinox shifts, it drags the coordinate grid with it. That's why star catalogs and software programs have to be updated regularly to the latest "epoch."

https://skyandtelescope.org/astronomy-resources/right-ascension-declination-celestial-coordinates/

Wheres your source for the Krypton layer & your model beyond the dome again you are avoiding all the points. You keep on about the star positions, an astronomer could school you on them im sure.

Just now, Grumpy Owl said:

OK, so what is this 'source' then, where is it, and what is its purpose?

other than to provide this earth with warmth?

Source --- logically a radiation source which the creator created

On the otherside of our firmament but then EWAR has argued that the electromagnetic core of the earth produces the radiation and it reflects on the underside of the firmament to produce the Sun and Moon in the gas layers.

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Speeds observed from field of view. Nothing to do with sun or moon

Depends upon the assumed height, then considering the air density, a natural flow of air like a river, it is well within the range of possibility and into the probable zone

I notice also he doesnt reply to my windfarm response..he says theres no curve, but cant explain the windmills over the horizon as all can see,,he refuses to explain how the sun sets with the same diameter.

Because he knows, its not perception & its not vanishing point..its super Zark pulling the sun & windmills down into the sea..on a flat plane you would see the base of the windmills.

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Another lame reply...who you trying to convince here with that mantra you or I?

A required underscore as the Helios prefer to have the presumption fly by without challenge

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Unlike Earth coordinates, celestial coordinates change due to the slow wobble of Earth's axis called precession. Precession causes the equinox points to drift westward at a rate of 50.3 arcseconds annually. As the equinox shifts, it drags the coordinate grid with it. That's why star catalogs and software programs have to be updated regularly to the latest "epoch."

that doesnt even come close to recovering the angle of observation between June and December

Just now, zArk said:

Depends upon the assumed height, then considering the air density, a natural flow of air like a river, it is well within the range of possibility and into the probable zone

You claim its a drone, thats the kind of response youde expect from Alexa. A fucking drone.😅

For an object to move that fast, that looks exactly like the ISS in our Atmosphere, it would break up into pieces.

Like Satellites, you cant begin to explain, so you avoid the topic all together.

Like GPS signals on a plane across the pacific.

Just now, zArk said:

that doesnt even come close to recovering the angle of observation between June and December

I dont see how it debunks the helio model & I dont see you explaining your model..just stalling as always.

Present your model Zac, youve only been asked about 10 pages of non stop trolly responses.

10 minutes ago, zArk said:

Is it fuck trolly.

You an expert on aerodynamics now.

Krypton layer source please.

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I notice also he doesnt reply to my windfarm response..he says theres no curve, but cant explain the windmills over the horizon

i can see the entire windturbine at 17miles because the p1000 focal length extends the 'apparent horizon'

A camera with a longer focal length would show the apparent horizon further away

The helio horizon is claimed to be 3miles

the video shows how the helio 'horizon' is actually an apparent horizon which is variable depending upon the viewing apparatus. 

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

ou claim its a drone, thats the kind of response youde expect from Alexa. A fucking drone.

No genuine footage from inside it. No genuine footage of it being built. No genuine footage of it from an external source.

All footage inside it is fake and shown many many times

Footage from the ISS of the earth has been shown to be fake

It is therefore logical that the ISS is not a real vehicle for manned flight

Considering again Tycho, the claimed size is from the mouths of liars.

Just now, zArk said:

i can see the entire windturbine at 17miles because the p1000 focal length extends the 'apparent horizon'

A camera with a longer focal length would show the apparent horizon further away

The helio horizon is claimed to be 3miles

the video shows how the helio 'horizon' is actually an apparent horizon which is variable depending upon the viewing apparatus. 

You cant explain why the windmills are falling on the horizon then. On a flat plane you would see the base of all the windmills, your a fool to yourself.

Just now, zArk said:

No genuine footage from inside it. No genuine footage of it being built. No genuine footage of it from an external source.

All footage inside it is fake and shown many many times

Footage from the ISS of the earth has been shown to be fake

It is therefore logical that the ISS is not a real vehicle for manned flight

Considering again Tycho, the claimed size is from the mouths of liars.

Whats that got to do with a drone travelling 1700mph? Its there your flat friend videod it. Game over again.

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Is it fuck trolly.

You an expert on aerodynamics now.

Krypton layer source please.

Most of the Helio created fantasy of the sky composition is based upon how it protects the earth from the Suns radiation and how the earths air doesnt just suck off into space

with the firmament the entire charade is collapsed.

The exosphere and thermosphere and the thermopause all created on paper to perpetuate the myth of the Helio theory.

No i am not an expert on aerodynamics but i have heard of the jetstream which albeit claimed only to exist in the lower air shows how completely separate air flow can exist within other air.

Krypton layer is  where the moon manifests

the helium layer is where the sun manifests

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

There are still hours and hours of Flat Earth videos on YouTube so that is not true.

I've seen this 'playing the victim' tactic used before.

Try searching  F/E on YouTube now and all's you seem to get is videos debunking it.