Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

Except for you, Hmm!

That is not correct. I have never asked to lose so many illusions. Like my notions of the universe and large spatial expanses. Und that does not mean that it is wise to interfere in something. This is also a lesson that you learn. The firmament is something extraordinary. And the current models in no way do justice to what is really there. Something unbelievable surrounds us...

12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Watch Jeranism debunk himself & prove the earth is a sphere & turns.

1. Birds don't fly at night & 2. This proves the moon is not 384,400 km away from earth.

3 minutes ago, Origin said:

That is not correct. I have never asked to lose so many illusions. Like my notions of the universe and large spatial expanses. Und that does not mean that it is wise to interfere in something. This is also a lesson that you learn. The firmament is something extraordinary. And the current models in no way do justice to what is really there. Something unbelievable surrounds us...

Like what ? So you admit there is something that surrounds us ?

Just now, alexa said:

But on the vid he states bird .......

Watch the video, youll see is a bat & youre wrong as usual, some birds do fly at night.

So please dont use some silly argument, that doesnt debunk shit & doesnt prove the moon is not where its sposed to be atall. Please dont waste both our time commenting on my posts if you are going to post nonsense.

The ISS passes by at the exact predicted time.. proving the earth is definitely a sphere & nothing that speed could survive inside our atmosphere.

6 minutes ago, alexa said:

Like what ? So you admit there is something that surrounds us ?

It permeates you when you move. And that it does not correspond to spatial notions of Humans. But what reason would humans have to be curious if they could decode reality? You would fixate on one point and lose yourself.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Watch the video, youll see is a bat & youre wrong as usual, some birds do fly at night.

So please dont use some silly argument, that doesnt debunk shit & doesnt prove the moon is not where its sposed to be atall. Please dont waste both our time commenting on my posts if you are going to post nonsense.

The ISS passes by at the exact predicted time.. proving the earth is definitely a sphere & nothing that speed could survive inside our atmosphere.

OK oddone, I was only saying, no need to get stroppy.

9 hours ago, zArk said:

above, below doesnt matter its all a made up orbit aint it?

OK zark I've had enough now, If you can't tell us your theory in point form and tell us what is the body that travels through space  that doesn't exist to refract the moon that is just an image so it doesn't actually exist  either and  why there is a layer of Krypton in the upper atmosphere and not some other noble gas and if there is a layer of gas at all , you are full or crap and as such I can only conclude that it is the point of observation that is actually moving,therefore flat earth has just gone down the shithouse, so now's your big chance

Ever seen the last waltz

Edited by peter

32 minutes ago, peter said:

If it's not in your book it doesn't exist so how would you know

Well neither are TV's, but unfortunately I know they exists unlike your spinning globe.🙃

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Carry on and mock, Jesus said there would be mockers in the last days.

How do you know he said that for sure, and who said I was mocking Jesus ,its actually you

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Well neither are TV's, but unfortunately I know they exists unlike your spinning globe.🙃

I hate to state the obvious but tv's weren't around 2,000 years ago but I bet bloody owls were