Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

Looking through this video thrown at me by yewtoob algorithm -  showing a shield lost to space and viewable for the duration of the video - the earth does look pretty round/globe like?  Is this the fish eye lens thing making it appear this way? 
The shield that was lost in space doesn't appear in any way curved or distorted by the fish eye lens.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
spelling of fish

7 hours ago, zArk said:

i havent said the source is inside the Firmament but the image is inside the firmament

so what is the source then zark

7 hours ago, zArk said:

ts in the periodic table . Maybe you need to brush up on your chemistry?

How do you know its krypton

Why couldn't it be deuterium or tritium one stable and one radioactive isotope of hydrogen gas or protium another isotope of hydrogen gas but I cant remember if it is stable or not. How about radon, a naturally occurring radioactive gas  in the atmosphere but found in higher concentrations around large outcroppings of igneous rock such as granite, so why krypton as there is plenty to choose from both radioactive and stable or you could have chosen anyone of the other naturally occurring noble gasses. So again why krypton?

7 hours ago, zArk said:

thats your ignorance showing

so your calling alexa a lair now,one of you most ardent fans

Which body is the moons image refracting from then how does it travel and what path does it take, it stands to reason if an image is refracting from an object the position of said object could easily be tracked and therefore its position known ,so where exactly is it

Edited by peter

17 hours ago, zArk said:

The sky Moon is an image of an object refracted through the firmament. It manifests at the gas layer of Krypton

So far from your side of the argument we have had, there is water outside the firmament , space doesn't exist so therefore there is nothing outside the firmament , now in your opinion there is at least one body outside the firmament traveling around refracting the image of the moon inside the firmament hence the moon doesn't actually physically exist.

It seems that when one point is argued the goal posts are conveniently shifted .

Even with regards to the firmament it's self we have been told it a dome and its perfect because god made it the same person said it is a sphere with hairline cracks you have said it is a dome but it has been damaged. tie this all in with the statement gravity doesn't exist and from this side of the argument you may or may not understand why this sounds like a complete and utter load of shit.

Therefore I think it would be better for all concerned if you put your theory  in point form before we continue so we can argue those specific points  and there is no chance of the waters being further muddied, unless of course that was the desired effect with the conflicting statements all along.

Edited by peter

8 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Is this the fish eye lens thing making it appear this way?

Yes definitely, sorry but the whole video is fake, It's all been photo shopped to deceive the masses.

8 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Looking through this video thrown at me by yewtoob algorithm -  showing a shield lost to space and viewable for the duration of the video - the earth does look pretty round/globe like?  Is this the fish eye lens thing making it appear this way? 
The shield that was lost in space doesn't appear in any way curved or distorted by the fish eye lens.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=SS871WHA865W

image_2021-10-07_051259.png.b6868892fd2d16ae2ba960c9a92afe3b.png

Edited by alexa
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Nope, just simple observations that dont work with the flerth.

17 miles of the coast ... you do the curvature calculation . There is no curve. The earth is flat

11 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

You need to not only prove how your projections work, you need to explain what you map of the earth looks like, as the one being offered by the other trolls, is pathetic.

you have no sphere earth, the helio model is nonsense junk.

Necro-scientism is sick

2 hours ago, peter said:

So far from your side of the argument we have had,

You've been running from the night sky page after page. Once you lost your parallax you have come up with no science to explain the night sky stars in june and december

Come on, there must be something the Helio theory can offer more than parallax and very very very far away stars.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Yes definitely, sorry but the whole video is fake, It's all been photo shopped to deceive the masses.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=SS871WHA865W

image_2021-10-07_051259.png.b6868892fd2d16ae2ba960c9a92afe3b.png

theres loads of these example of the CGI composite earth backdrop

once one starts looking at the space walk videos, the pictures of sphere earth and the ISS internal videos we see its all fake. Its one giant Hollywood picture show. The make believe reality that the zombies live in and are are breaking out of

Its not going to continue for much longer. I have said they will use a sophisticated light show in the sky using the gas layers and EMF which will cause people to lose their minds completely. It will further separate society and those naysayers will choose a side. No different to those who now choose COVID theory to live their life consciously knowing its all bullshit but too weak to stand on their own feet in the face of the monster

9 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

#

notice the sign close to the lens looks roughly straight but the background is warped

this is the effect of the lens

central and close looks almost bob on normal while the distance and edges are curved

ASANcameraglobe.jpg.2e843c56d916db119afa29ed76289c3f.jpg

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, zArk said:

Its not going to continue for much longer. I have said they will use a sophisticated light show in the sky using the gas layers and EMF which will cause people to lose their minds completely. It will further separate society and those naysayers will choose a side. No different to those who now choose COVID theory to live their life consciously knowing its all bullshit but too weak to stand on their own feet in the face of the monster

Absolutely agree, their sophisticated light show is to be project blue beam which they have been working on for decades now. It's going to be the biggest show on earth, and like you said there are going to be masses who will fall for it, just like this spinning globe & the covid nonsense.

PROJECT BLUE BEAM ONE OF THE MANY WAYS TO GLOBAL DOMINATION

Edited by alexa

1 hour ago, zArk said:

explain the night sky in June and December

Stop avoiding the elephant in the thread

draw it to scale

and write your  theory in point form,then I will comment

Edited by peter

11 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

felix baumgartner redbull skydive from space.

fisheye lens outside the pod vs non fisheye lense inside the pod

spacejump.jpg

https://steemit.com/science/@svein.forkbeard/weird-proof-to-demonstrate-earth-is-flat-from-the-red-bull-space-jump

Why would the lenses be different if they were trying to fool everyone

Edited by peter

1 hour ago, peter said:

draw it to scale

and write your  theory in point form,then I will comment

Show the Helio model scale drawing.

It's has the 23.5 tilt, seasons, orbit around sun 

Then we can look at the night sky images

There is a scale drawing by the heliocentric theory, right? 

2 hours ago, zArk said:

explain the night sky in June and December

Stop avoiding the elephant in the thread

There is no elephant ,except the three you missed

1 first draw the bloody diagrams to scale which they're not

2 you haven't taken into account that the earth orbits above and below the elliptical plane ,that is how we get our seasons

3 you also haven't taken the earth's tilt taken into account ,which is between 22.1 and 24.5 deg so there I looked at it ,that took 30 seconds

Now right your bloody theory in point form so we can discuss can it without any peripheral bullshit 

17 minutes ago, zArk said:

There is a scale drawing by the heliocentric theory, right? 

Buggered if I know , but I do know the ones your using aren't to scale by a long way and since they're not, what does that tell you about your assumptions , weather there are correct scale drawings in existence or not is irrespective. You just inter-mated that there are no correct drawings available, yet you are prepared to use incorrect  drawings to prove your point where scale is paramount to the correct conclusion. Slightly underhanded once again I feel

Edited by peter

40 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

if an atheist can't handle flat earth they can't handle there being a firmament.

Are you ever going to come up with anything remotely intelligent

The band run FDC is so suitable its not funny

55 minutes ago, peter said:

Buggered if I know , but I do know the ones your using aren't to scale by a long way and since they're not, what does that tell you about your assumptions , weather there are correct scale drawings in existence or not is irrespective. You just inter-mated that there are no correct drawings available, yet you are prepared to use incorrect  drawings to prove your point where scale is paramount to the correct conclusion. Slightly underhanded once again I feel

You're kidding right?

Surely you have available a Helio scale drawing explaining the observed night sky?

n.b *whether

1 hour ago, peter said:

you haven't taken into account that the earth orbits above and below the elliptical plane ,that is how we get our seasons

You're still claiming the Sun is a sphere ,right or are you departing from Helio centrism just for this point

1 hour ago, peter said:

you also haven't taken the earth's tilt taken into account ,which is between 22.1 and 24.5 deg so there I looked at it ,that took 30 seconds

Does the tilt constantly tip towards the Sun? 

4 hours ago, zArk said:

you have no sphere earth, the helio model is nonsense junk.

Necro-scientism is sick

So you cant explain your bollocks theory atall then, you just throw any shit out & expect people to buy it.

Legend.👍

4 hours ago, zArk said:

17 miles of the coast ... you do the curvature calculation . There is no curve. The earth is flat

I dont need too, from that video I can see a sunset with the same diameter that never changes, I also see windmills at different heights falling below the earths curvature.

Not possible on a flat earth.

You can see this same observation during the day with windmills, so cannot be refraction.

Not that you know what refraction is anyway, or you would explain your daft moon theory.

You would call that a refraction from a refracted image or some bollocks.

Joker.