Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

Again.. im not asking a difficult question here. If youve made your mind up, why cant you answer basic observations? It should be no trouble. You spend so much time patrolling this thread, repeating the same cliche nonsense.

So confident posting the same flerth confirmed videos you always post, that really show fuck all..

And you have nerve to say you dont understand the science, but so sure a rocket trajectory proves the dome & not something to do with escaping gravity & setting the course for orbit. As even I know space travel you need the right trajectory to sling shot your way through space in a near vacuum. Its cringe shit as always to make forum look dense. All you ever get with you jokers is confirmation bias.

Edited by oddsnsods

16 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Again.. im not asking a difficult question here. If youve made your mind up, why cant you answer basic observations? It should be no trouble. You spend so much time patrolling this thread, repeating the same cliche nonsense.

So confident posting the same flerth confirmed videos you always post, that really show fuck all..

And you have nerve to say you dont understand the science, but so sure a rocket trajectory proves the dome & not something to do with escaping gravity & setting the course for orbit. As even I know space travel you need the right trajectory to sling shot your way through space in a near vacuum. Its cringe shit as always to make forum look dense. All you ever get with you jokers is confirmation bias.

Now!  If you'd have asked any questions about biblical cosmology, I could probably have answered you.

Lol'z I'm not the only one patrolling this thread, there is yourself and Peter & a few others.

Edited by alexa

28 minutes ago, alexa said:

Now!  If you'd have asked any questions about biblical cosmology, I could probably have answered you.

Lol'z I'm not the only one patrolling this thread, there is yourself and Peter & a few others.

But what im pointing out is hardly difficult to comprehend. The higher you go the air thins right & is harder to breathe.. agreed? Yet under a glass cheese container, the air pressure would stay constant. 

So think for yourself & go research.. what makes the air thin?

Like Nobbies balloons are full of helium & only rise so high, why? Because helium molecules only go so far.

Or theyed all be stuck to the dome, like Peter said. Thats not trolling, is pointing out an obvious.

Space in your face..

Space exists as in empty, lack of air or gas molecules.

Bible cosmology, teaches the stars exist, inside the firmament right? So there you have it space exists & claiming that rocket is hitting the firmament a few miles up in the air is nonsense.

if the firmament exists, surely it has to be much higher.

To me its a total nonsense, but you need to think logically within the cult & stop pushing any old crap as flat confirmed.

24 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Bible cosmology, teaches the stars exist, inside the firmament right? So there you have it space exists & claiming that rocket is hitting the firmament a few miles up in the air is nonsense.

if the firmament exists, surely it has to be much higher.

To me its a total nonsense, but you need to think logically within the cult & stop pushing any old crap as flat confirmed.

I understand what you are trying to say, I really do odds, but I wont deny God and his creation of the earth. The firmament has to be wider than what we could ever imagine, it has be for the sun, the moon and all the stars to float around in the plasma, this is what you call space. Then above the firmament there is water again. So you see odds, no one can get out of here, earth is a closed in system, until they break this glass ceiling which they have been trying to do since, well, for ever, since the Tower of Babel.

9 minutes ago, alexa said:

I understand what you are trying to say, I really do odds, but I wont deny God and his creation of the earth. The firmament has to be wider than what we could ever imagine, it has be for the sun, the moon and all the stars to float around in the plasma, this is what you call space. Then above the firmament there is water again. So you see odds, no one can get out of here, earth is a closed in system, until they break this glass ceiling which they have been trying to do since, well, for ever, since the Tower of Babel.

Yeah so your videos are daft & the theory you got told about them firing rockets in an arch, to avoid hitting the firmament or whatever is false, as the stars or planets are inside the dome & space.

Gravity pulls everything down to earth & why your satellite helium balloons can only reach so high.

Agreed about plasma & the universe is electric.

37 minutes ago, alexa said:

So why can't you agree on a firmament ?

All im saying is the firmament dome cannot be at the edge of space like your videos & images you always post claim. Is false doctrine.

The universe, is contained inside, maybe shrunk but appears sorta 🤏micro, macro'ish 🧐 to seem infinite to the 5 senses 3d realm.

Inter D Cern..like the tower of Babel agreed they are trying to pierce the veil, as no escaping the karmic prison for the materialist.

17 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

All im saying is the firmament dome cannot be at the edge of space like your videos & images you always post claim. Is false doctrine.

I appreciate what your saying, but why can't the firmament be at the edge of space ?