Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

3 hours ago, peter said:

So what your saying is your belief that the earth is flat is based on a feeling and not scientific observation,well  that's your prerogative.

Time' is running out, what do you mean by that statement? We could discuss weather time actually exists or is just a mental construct that enables us to see reality as a linear progression, however the standard concept of time in this reality means it's always out

Almost all of my strongest beliefs are based on feelings with no scientific observation. Science can help to build a case for something but it can also be wrong far more than a gut feeling that's based  on many factors.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brad the lad said:

Almost all of my strongest beliefs are based on feelings with no scientific observation. Science can help to build a case for something but it can also be wrong far more than a gut feeling that's based  on many factors.

That's fine but I bet there would be a fair bit of indoctrination involved,I'm not saying intuition doesn't exist, what I'm saying is if you have a long established theory that is supported by observational fact coupled with the ability to predict astronomical events, I would say that would be fairly conclusive, weather it is or not remains to be seen but at the moment if it quacks like a duck.  Personally from what I've seen this subject is used by many to bolster their own religious beliefs and being part of those beliefs they must be correct because god wouldn't lie

well it is difficult to express oneself emotionally especially in relation to an event or information or similar

i see on other threads peoples posts being interpreted slightly badly but thats what happens with words, text, internet

this thread is re: last thread on flat earth

i will stick to discussion on the FE and try to avoid personal opinion.

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

there are a few experiments that have been done and one which should be done regarding the claimed curvature

1. lasers across lakes

2. telescopic photographs across the sea/ocean

and the one that needs to be done 

the fence created with 2 rails:

one rail is levelled using a spirit level,

one rail is levelled using a set square,

create the fence across a geologically flat area.

after a few miles the fact will reveal itself

Edited by zArk

Humans find themselves in a highly complex role-playing game. There is nothing here but illusions. Everything is as if it were alive, as if it were of natural origin. If humans saw it from the perspective that animates the construct, silence would fall. It is the simplest imaginable image demonstrated and even that cannot be grasped. It is a dream state here. Every path that is taken is predetermined. An endless circle of repetitions. We are on a layer of an artificially solidified state. Everything else is an endlessly repeating sequence of patterns.

• Like 1

In my opinion-

Why science is insufficient to prove the shape of earth..?

And why it may be almost impossible to do so using any scientific instruments and methods...

It is impossible to prove anything like this scientifically because we are talking about things that exist beyond our sensory perceptions.

Scientific principles that can be used are themselves the outcome of the basic assumptions of a certain type of earth. So using them to prove that the earth is different from what it looks will fail because they will always prove the fundamental principle they were derived from. Sort of an epistemological fallacy?

Suppose there is a play going on a stage and the magician or illusionist traps the characters on stage in a bubble but they know there is a stage out there and they remember they were not the characters and that there are steps leading off the stage and the props could be removed or changed or even the play could pack up after all the shows are done. But within the bubble they cannot prove it and since the bubble is appearing as limited space, they cannot prove that there is more where they used to live with so many other possibilities at the ‘edges’ of the stage—stairs leading ‘out’ of the stage, ‘extensions’ to stage, ‘discarding’ costumes/roles, etc.

So what we can we do to find out our true nature (and thus the shape of the prison) within this limitation?

Question and try to invalidate everything we see here in reverse

-- through understanding why we are even on this quest? We can invalidate whatever we have been taught as true. Approach the question from your self and then outwards...

If you are the high point of evolution on a planet that itself took shape as its final stage of balance in planetary movements and cosmic pushes, pulls etc, then your consciousness or say your thinking mind must have arisen here within this trap, and must be the highest evolved form along with you, so why would you have the sense that, or even the experience that , your potential goes far beyond.

Shouldn't  your conscious thinking mind align with your physical evolution? 

Why does it seem that what we want to know  is beyond the capability of our so called evolutionary physical  bodies and we try to enhance and supplement that capability using external tools and instruments?

The feeling that we are incomplete somehow in this realm is the main point in understanding this.

So what are we..? And where..?

But let's assume that shape of earth is irrelevant for understanding our origins..

Do we need a certain shape to justify a creator?

With a ball, god is outside of you and you are at the mercy of whatever outside force controls you, but with starting to question the current model of space and earth (without yet deciding what shape), we become the centre point in this journey. 

Granted even on ball earth we may have belief in a creator, ie. a force from outside that's giving life to this evolutionary life process, but even then it means that our consciousness evolved as we evolved here and so it should match what our physical limits are --as per that external god’s other creative outputs of optimising all shapes and sizes to a state of balance with each other... 

So that balanced state of external god’s creation means there is a limit to what sort of beings can inhabit therein and how far they can go because they and their consciousness arose within it as per science. Nothing should be out of place.

So why do we feel out of place?

As if something is pulling us in an opposite direction 

Whatever is the basic nature or elemental composition of a materialised , compounded object , that force pulls it towards itself. Like objects falling to earth under the force what is termed as gravity on this earth.

There should be no different pulls in opposite directions...if we arose out of this earth through evolution (and thus on a spinning ball) this is our base and reality and there should be no other pull, and that’s it... 

But if we have the urge to analyse and critique this realm around us, and the desire to be bigger, better, less dead, more powerful, etc...we are being attracted to something that is our true nature, a pull in the opposite direction..so surely we must be greater than this container—both personal and the ‘external’ trap?

But the ‘solidified ball’ model traps us in a limitation of being in finite possibilities...The finite boundaries of our existence have been ‘set in stone’ in a ball earth concept..

Now some will say that hold on.. science is taking us to being more powerful and conquering space etc.--

Even if we say that we are evolving using scientific enhancements and technologies and then we will know about creator through scientific experiments, that has not been very successful.

If we are a small part of a vast physical space that we have not even explored completely, how do we know that a cosmic event will not wipe us out and our evolution will not stop? So this tiny planet arising as a fluke, will disappear and we will be gone. There will be no point in establishing these rigorous religions and scientific practices or even medicine to save us all when it is all so infinitely tiny in comparison to the universe 

A being born in such a finite limitation will not naturally be on a quest to overpower what is beyond its finite limitations.  Unless like the freemasons one  knows that there is more to our story.

So then what was the original true form of us and where we ‘existed’...was there even a shape as we know shapes, what dimensions and possibilities existed, ….vortices of energy ?...information fields? 

What existed if anything....?

Nobody can prove this. Either we can have intuitions, a faint memory of a long lost home,  or we can fall into delusions..

until we step out of this fake reality & into the truth.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 11:44 PM, zArk said:

fs. no. the heliocentrics claim the planet is a sphere and havent proved the curve or the sphere.

fancy pants maths is all they have which collapses with experienced and recorded events

you seem to have conveniently forgotten observational facts and predictability and could you please let me know what area of math will I find the fancy pants variety in.

Let me ask you a couple of questions.

Lets just say everything is flat, the earth and all the other observable objects in the night sky, I say that because if the earth is indeed flat it stands to reason everything else is, and all we see is a round flat disk through the scope so that conclusion is not unreasonable to make.

If this is so, why then is the plane of earth 90 deg out of kilter with the rest of all the observable objects in the heavens. one would expect the earth to follow suit so what we should actually observe  is a thin line instead of a disk if everything is truly  flat

If the earth is flat and covered by an invisible firmament, given the fact that the sun emits  uv ,  infrared, visible light , gamma rays, x rays, radio waves, micro waves and high energy sub atomic particles it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect that this firmament would become etched somewhat over the millennia and therefore visible yet this hasn't happened,why?

Edited by peter

16 hours ago, zArk said:

there are a few experiments that have been done and one which should be done regarding the claimed curvature

1. lasers across lakes

2. telescopic photographs across the sea/ocean

and the one that needs to be done 

the fence created with 2 rails:

one rail is levelled using a spirit level,

one rail is levelled using a set square,

create the fence across a geologically flat area.

after a few miles the fact will reveal itself

So far all I've seen is religious connotations, touchy feelies , the spiritual and the esoteric coupled with some vids from flat earth channels and very little in the way of evidence, I thought one of the rules for posting these was a synopsis and conclusion in your own words,but of course that doesn't happen.

First off the lasers and photos have been done to death and explained, I thought  this thread was not to be a repeat or re hash, and now for your one that needs to be done experiment, first I will ask did you think of this your self, if you did you should know what a few miles will reveal so why not enlighten us all, at least the questions I asked you were mine and mine alone .

from a practical  point of view who is going to go out  and survey a flat piece of land ,pay for the materials and go to the trouble of constructing a fence in that manner, more froth and bubble.

This thread has gone exactly how I thought it would so continue on and talk amongst yourselves 

Edited by peter

On 8/6/2021 at 8:44 PM, Xelador said:

According to Eric Dubay (one of the main protagonists of the Flat Earth movement) the 'Flat Earth Society' is controlled opposition.

Here's a link to Eric Dubay's forum if interested - https://ifers.123.st/

If you've not seen it already, here's the first official Flat Earth documentary, Level -

i hadn’t seen this already, but I have now. Cheers.

42 minutes ago, alexa said:

Correct.

Brilliant taken out of context once again , I wouldn't expect anything less

I see you posted a video, you are supposed to give us a rundown and your conclusion based on said video in your own words ,so I would be interested in  your thoughts on the matter

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, peter said:

Brilliant taken out of context once again , I wouldn't expect anything less

I see you posted a video, you are supposed to give us a rundown and your conclusion based on said video in your own words ,so I would be interested in  your thoughts on the matter

2 hours ago, alexa said:

As within so without/ The Micro &the Macro🧐

ASTANA FLAT EARTH MAP On Capitol Grounds Hiding In Plain Sight! The Inner Eye is Dome Earth

On this vid he explains how our eye lenses (the micro) are a representation of earth (the macro) covered by a dome firmament and the map of the capital grounds shows this as you can clearly see.

IMO our whole bodies give us a glimpse into the whole universe at large, if we only look.

We are all made in the image of God.

Edited by alexa

On 8/9/2021 at 3:41 PM, peter said:

you seem to have conveniently forgotten observational facts and predictability and could you please let me know what area of math will I find the fancy pants variety in.

Let me ask you a couple of questions.

Lets just say everything is flat, the earth and all the other observable objects in the night sky, I say that because if the earth is indeed flat it stands to reason everything else is, and all we see is a round flat disk through the scope so that conclusion is not unreasonable to make.

If this is so, why then is the plane of earth 90 deg out of kilter with the rest of all the observable objects in the heavens. one would expect the earth to follow suit so what we should actually observe  is a thin line instead of a disk if everything is truly  flat

If the earth is flat and covered by an invisible firmament, given the fact that the sun emits  uv ,  infrared, visible light , gamma rays, x rays, radio waves, micro waves and high energy sub atomic particles it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect that this firmament would become etched somewhat over the millennia and therefore visible yet this hasn't happened,why?

Fella, the firmament and aether are a lost public knowledge.

I cant picture what you are suggesting about the upabove or are you referring to lands beyond the antarctic?

2ndly i have read explanations that the Sun and Moon are created by radiation reflected inside the concave firmament. So its not exactly a fact that the Sun emits radiation but its a manifestation of radiation from a different source.

What has been re-gained with high tech equipment is the establishment that the planet has no curve  and with no curve there aint no sphere.

21 hours ago, peter said:

from a practical  point of view who is going to go out  and survey a flat piece of land ,pay for the materials and go to the trouble of constructing a fence in that manner, more froth and bubble.

yet the logic is sound

1 hour ago, zArk said:

yet the logic is sound

so explain it what will be revealed after two miles what will happen to the top and bottom runs and why

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Fella, the firmament and aether are a lost public knowledge.

I cant picture what you are suggesting about the upabove or are you referring to lands beyond the antarctic?

2ndly i have read explanations that the Sun and Moon are created by radiation reflected inside the concave firmament. So its not exactly a fact that the Sun emits radiation but its a manifestation of radiation from a different source.

1 ( Fella, the firmament and aether are a lost public knowledge.) Your opinion

2 (I cant picture what you are suggesting about the upabove,) think about it ,it's not hard ,I never mentioned lands beyond the antarctic,but since you did where is the proof they exist, or are they invisible as well

3 ( So its not exactly a fact that the Sun emits radiation but its a manifestation of radiation from a different source ) Weather the sun emits the radiation or it comes from another source is irrespective then in this instance, by your statement you agree that it  exists and therefore my original premise and question still stands

Edited by peter

On 8/9/2021 at 10:49 PM, peter said:

First off the lasers and photos have been done to death and explained

And so the flat surface of the planet is established.

8 hours ago, peter said:

your statement you agree that it  exists and therefore my original premise and question still stands

Erm I dunno. 

9 hours ago, zArk said:

Lets just say everything is flat, the earth and all the other observable objects in the night sky,

Let's not , let's stick to what can be measured and accurately recorded. 

8 hours ago, peter said:

so explain it what will be revealed after two miles what will happen to the top and bottom runs and why

You know the theory and so your question is silly. You know my answer. Both rails will run parrallel. It's a pretty obvious answer.

8 minutes ago, zArk said:

And so the flat surface of the planet is established.

You know I was not referring to that ,once again out of context and a flippant remark designed as a bait,I thought that wasn't allowed in this thread,but expected

12 minutes ago, zArk said:

Erm I dunno. 

First you said the sun doesn't give off radiation it comes from another source, now you don't know, you can't have it both ways, you sound like your at the race track having an each way bet 

16 minutes ago, zArk said:

Let's not , let's stick to what can be measured and accurately recorded. 

You have never heard of a thought experiment, how come mine are not acceptable but yours a perfectly valid , your fence case in point

18 minutes ago, zArk said:

You know the theory and so your question is silly. You know my answer. Both rails will run parrallel. It's a pretty obvious answer.

Of course it's bloody obvious if you start with perfectly flat level ground that continues for two miles, what would happen if the ground wasn't perfectly  level or the posts weren't perfectly perpendicular which in the real world would be the case.

So what's you point,I hope your not trying to insinuate one should be straight and one should be curved if the world is a globe

9 minutes ago, peter said:

You know I was not referring to that ,once again out of context and a flippant remark designed as a bait,I thought that wasn't allowed in this thread,but expected

yes you did, you wrote the question

On 8/9/2021 at 3:41 PM, peter said:

thats your question. i quoted you correctly and responded to your question appropriately

there is no out of context.

show me where i was "out of context and a flippant remark designed as a bait"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zArk said:

yes you did, you wrote the question

thats your question. i quoted you correctly and responded to your question appropriately

there is no out of context.

show me where i was "out of context and a flippant remark designed as a bait"

On 8/10/2021 at 7:49 AM, peter said:

First off the lasers and photos have been done to death and explained, I thought  this thread was not to be a repeat or re hash

That was my statement , it wasn't even a question ,so yes it was taken out of context, and it was a flippant remark designed to bait. However I'm more interested what you are trying to infer with you fence

27 minutes ago, peter said:

First you said the sun doesn't give off radiation it comes from another source, now you don't know, you can't have it both ways, you sound like your at the race track having an each way bet 

no, 'i dunno' what the firmament is made of.

4 minutes ago, peter said:

First off the lasers and photos have been done to death and explained, I thought  this thread was not to be a repeat or re hash

really? done to death and explained???

shall we choose a documented laser experiment or a photograph across a stretch of water and you can explain it again?

• Like 1