Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

As I pointed out to Zark, who clearly isnt interested in reality. The 2d button moon would look like an oval shape from a distance not round like the moon, we clearly see in the distance.

you dont see any sphere moon and you can clearly see stars through the moon

cant have your solid sphere moon ;

it doesnt turn

never seen as a sphere

it is transparent

disappears for a day before a solar eclipse

51 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

here is no vanishing point.

Theres clearly an horizon, never been explained by the flat preservation society.

theres an apparent horizon, which can see be seen in three of those pictures, 2nd picture is fake btw  (blades are the same size)

30 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

A good video of Isle of man, you might enjoy

i am a wee bit perplexed as those wind turbines are 17miles out on the duddon sand bank which puts 'the curve' at negative point. Unless the cameraman is 100+ ft above sea level there should be no base of the turbine showing.

at 30ft camera height .. the horizon is 6.7miles and 70ft of turbine should be hidden

???????

1 hour ago, BlueSky said:

Discredit this forum? In what way?

Talking utter nonsense..disinfo bullshit of course, like posting low res videos of lens flare & claiming proves anything..or claiming the moon is above our head & 2d mirror of the  earth. UTTER 💩

1 hour ago, BlueSky said:

The wind turbines that are further away seem to disappear behind an horizon, but they're still there, & visible when the camera zooms in again. This video shows it clearer:

The camera is zoomed in, like the ship is zoomed in..

Instead of actually explaining, you post another video with unknown specs as some kind of counter evidence.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Show me a high res clear zoomed in moon with stars in front Zak, or you are just talking shite mate. Like you was with your electrical planets video.

Coz you dont understand something equals muh flat.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

cant have your solid sphere moon ;

it doesnt turn

It does turn same direction all the planets & the sun turn accept the Earth.

Which admitted I find strange. But doesnt equal muh flat.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

never seen as a sphere

You never looked through a telescope we know.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

theres an apparent horizon, which can see be seen in three of those pictures, 2nd picture is fake btw  (blades are the same size)

No vanishing point exactly.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

i am a wee bit perplexed as those wind turbines are 17miles out on the duddon sand bank which puts 'the curve' at negative point. Unless the cameraman is 100+ ft above sea level there should be no base of the turbine showing.

Im guessing tides out & refraction. Above my station tho.

Still its not fake so shows the horizon clearly to me.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

at 30ft camera height .. the horizon is 6.7miles and 70ft of turbine should be hidden

???????

He zooms out, hes on the beach.

2 hours ago, zArk said:

Exactly,👍 and in a day time moon you can clearly see the blue sky through it, explain this. They can't have it both ways. It's not a solid object. And most of all it has it's own light. Don't forget God placed two great lights in the sky, one to rule the day & one to rule the night.

51 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

He zooms out, hes on the beach.

Well, i would ask you to check the calcs because the windturbines are 17miles from Blackpool

if hes at beach level.. put 6ft in the curvature calculator

130ft or 40m should be 'behind the curve' ...

the footage shows the bases of the wind turbines.

the turbines are 150m height

https://orstedcdn.azureedge.net/-/media/www/docs/corp/uk/updated-project-summaries-06-19/190515_ps_west-of-duddon-sands-web_aw.ashx?la=en&rev=0a03dbb2c2e0417ea9505598f903be43&hash=abb8378814e6bdc89937e7784871c81c

https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial

just pointing out its a weird situation

19 minutes ago, zArk said:

Well, i would ask you to check the calcs because the windturbines are 17miles from Blackpool

if hes at beach level.. put 6ft in the curvature calculator

130ft or 40m should be 'behind the curve' ...

the footage shows the bases of the wind turbines.

the turbines are 150m height

https://orstedcdn.azureedge.net/-/media/www/docs/corp/uk/updated-project-summaries-06-19/190515_ps_west-of-duddon-sands-web_aw.ashx?la=en&rev=0a03dbb2c2e0417ea9505598f903be43&hash=abb8378814e6bdc89937e7784871c81c

https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial

just pointing out its a weird situation

2d holograms refracting.

Ranty explains.

43 minutes ago, alexa said:

Exactly,👍 and in a day time moon you can clearly see the blue sky through it, explain this. They can't have it both ways. It's not a solid object. And most of all it has it's own light. Don't forget God placed two great lights in the sky, one to rule the day & one to rule the night.

2d holographic plasma mirror projector screen that lights up, when god flips the switch.

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Talking utter nonsense..disinfo bullshit of course, like posting low res videos of lens flare & claiming proves anything..or claiming the moon is above our head & 2d mirror of the  earth. UTTER 💩

The camera is zoomed in, like the ship is zoomed in..

Instead of actually explaining, you post another video with unknown specs as some kind of counter evidence.

We're all adults here. We can decide for ourselves. There's enough policing of info going on in the wider world, never mind on here too.

If you watch the whole of the video (it's under a minute long) It's self explanatory. Maybe watch it a few times, it might click. It zooms in then out again. When we are viewing from the shore with no zoom, is the boat over an horizon or out of our eyes view. 

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Probably for the same reason you can see the 'black' night sky through it? 😎

But then ask yourself, why is the sky blue during the day? (When its not cloudy or overcast of course)

17 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

2d holograms refracting.

Ranty explains.

sorry to ignore ranty yet the whole windturbine is viewable at 17miles

Doddanbank.jpg.9c471dd118a5f04aad0f4076ec03171a.jpg

the horizon on the spheroid earth is considerably closer than 17miles hence why the masts of the turbines should be obscured.. but ... they .... arent.

i dont geddit. why is the curve further away from the observer than it should be?

it should be, at sea level, 3 miles? at 6ft 7 miles

horizon.jpg.80e7315c90a50bb385b20020cab460d8.jpg

maybe... just maybe... its because the focal length of the camera is distorting the curvature???

human eye focal length is 16-24mm compared to the 24--3000mmm of the p1000

maybe at a constant h0 the eye horizon is d1x but at h0 the p1000 horizon is d1z

the horizon is flexible ??

Just now, BlueSky said:

We're all adults here. We can decide for ourselves. There's enough policing of info going on in the wider world, never mind on here too.

Calling something out for being disinfo isnt policing.

Like someone claiming the moon is a light god switches on, coz they read it in their book is utter bonkers to every rational thinker. Specially as the moon can be seen rising during the day. The idea the moon is a light like the sun & claiming its plasma. Yet is a mirror reflection of the earth, but looks nothing like the earth.

Just now, BlueSky said:

If you watch the whole of the video (it's under a minute long) It's self explanatory. Maybe watch it a few times, it might click. It zooms in then out again. When we are viewing from the shore with no zoom, is the boat over an horizon or out of our eyes view. 

How far is the buoy & boat out, you dont know..is it 3 miles out to the horizon?

See you post this as some kind of counter to my videos, that clearly show curvature & that is what Zark requested in his post like he usually does.

You can claim perspective or whatever bollocks you like. To me its undeniable.

Its not like im really proving anything but pointing out the obvious truth.

Im not much on distances & refractions, I never claimed to be.

How about instead of shouting muh flat. You try to disprove yourself.
Proper science theory involves you trying to disprove your theory 1st before you know it to be truth. through critical rationalism.

39 minutes ago, zArk said:

Why do you come to the conclusion these are stars on this image & where is your high res video, that surely would show this phenomenon everytime.

Like the video I posted of a 4k zoom on the moon.

Or any other video.

This is tacky Zark, why I start shouting disinfo when you post this stuff.

The best evidence ive ever seen of the moon being something else is, Crows video of the moon wave.

Clouds behind the sun I would laugh at thinking the sun is nearer than those clouds, coz youde clearly be fried, this is more atmospheric distortion.. & some closer thicker clouds will show, whilst other less denser clouds be masked by the light. Or maybe a trick of the eye.

To think the sun is that close all of a sudden, or any near than it ever is. Is total bonkers. The sun doesnt change size. Surely you are trolling for shekels to think there would be any clouds anywhere near the sun?

Edited by oddsnsods

22 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Calling something out for being disinfo isnt policing.

Like someone claiming the moon is a light god switches on, coz they read it in their book is utter bonkers to every rational thinker. Specially as the moon can be seen rising during the day. The idea the moon is a light like the sun & claiming its plasma. Yet is a mirror reflection of the earth, but looks nothing like the earth.

How far is the buoy & boat out, you dont know..is it 3 miles out to the horizon?

See you post this as some kind of counter to my videos, that clearly show curvature & that is what Zark requested in his post like he usually does.

You can claim perspective or whatever bollocks you like. To me its undeniable.

Its not like im really proving anything but pointing out the obvious truth.

Im not much on distances & refractions, I never claimed to be.

How about instead of shouting muh flat. You try to disprove yourself.
Proper science theory involves you trying to disprove your theory 1st before you know it to be truth. through critical rationalism.

With regards to my video, when we are viewing from the shore with no zoom, is the boat over an horizon or out of our eyes view? 

12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Why do you come to the conclusion these are stars on this image & where is your high res video, that surely would show this phenomenon everytime.

Like the video I posted of a 4k zoom on the moon.

gawd ... your waggling your 'hightech' over my camera footage is better than yours 🤣

n.b i aint going out spending ££££ on a supa dupa camera

21 minutes ago, zArk said:

gawd ... your waggling your 'hightech' over my camera footage is better than yours 🤣

n.b i aint going out spending ££££ on a supa dupa camera

You dont need high tech..this woman shows the moons a sphere & also she shows its not a light also, in one video.

Explain a waxing crescent 2d moon Zark.

15 hours ago, alexa said:

No not at all, I couldn't make head or tail of your quote ????

may I suggest you go back and read your statement first then have a little think ,the words (great expanse) are the key

Edited by peter
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Crows video of the moon wave.

This was very interesting  from Crow777 and confirmed at least 9 times now , but most worrying when he asked what it was shit tube deleted his entire channel with  I believe 80,000 subscribers but it could have been 8,000 it was a while ago

4 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Probably for the same reason you can see the 'black' night sky through it? 😎

But then ask yourself, why is the sky blue during the day? (When its not cloudy or overcast of course)

This still doesn't explain why we see Blue through a full moon in the day and darkness through a full moon at night. This should really tell us something, maybe the moon is a kind of a transparent plasma looking glass reflecting earth upon it. But still ..... I believe the moon disc gives off her own light.

62022780_ammo.jpg.ebf3e48c2578547327366b01034b84e9.jpg

2 hours ago, peter said:

This was very interesting  from Crow777 and confirmed at least 9 times now , but most worrying when he asked what it was shit tube deleted his entire channel with  I believe 80,000 subscribers but it could have been 8,000 it was a while ago

Easily faked tho I reckon & Crow777 is a Crowleyite im sure plus flerther, used occult watchtower & other symbolism. So I wouldn't say hes a real truther..

52 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Easily faked tho I reckon & Crow777 is a Crowleyite im sure plus flerther, used occult watchtower & other symbolism. So I wouldn't say hes a real truther..

Yes true but interesting and the fact that he was banned by shit tube for simply asking questions raises a bit of a red flag

8 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

You dont need high tech..this woman shows the moons a sphere & also she shows its not a light also, in one video.

Explain a waxing crescent 2d moon Zark.

and we've seen that the Solar Eclipse 2017 destroyed the heliocentric model

we constantly see helios using chalkboards, graphs, calculations, cgi, models to prove their own delusion.

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1