Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

On 8/1/2021 at 5:35 PM, Jikwan said:

What a post....i dont know where to start

I cant remember ever hearing d icke talking about FE

I do belive in the existence of highly intelligent aliens and they could come from distant continents on this flat plane. They dont have to come from above

Yes I believe that the earth is much bigger than we think and that it extends outwards at the boundary's of Antarctica.

Edited by alexa
typo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Seems to me that what you are describing here are Fractals. No matter how far you zoom into a fractal it retains its complexity to infinity. The mandelbrot and Julia sets are popular examples of mathematical fractals but nature itself is fractalised. For instance, no matter how far you zoom into the coastlne of Britain you can never measure its exact length.

Fractals are artificial constructs of humans. It goes far beyond that. All I can say is that it will be something unexpected. And there are limits to how far we should know things. It's actually not wise to be too curious. Being within the given with the perceived parameters is not so bad either. The current conception of natural processes is basically a pleasant one.

25 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Sorry, but they aren't. Fractals exist throughout nature and the known universe. They've been around a lot longer than humans!

According to the current state of understanding, this is true. But I never described the perceived reality of humans. I meant the demonstrated non-human reality. For me, there is no universe any more. That was the first thing I lost. I mean the idea of what it has to be.

22 hours ago, Morpheus said:

But wouldn't you say that's down to how far our vision will take us? As demonstrated by Nikon 900's they can zoom in far more than our eyes and the object comes back into focus and no horizon. Then factor in military grade scopes and how far can they potentially zoom into an object, 30 miles or more maybe?

Then consider, as I have said a few times, that water finds its level no matter what it sits in, and we have a flat surface, no curvature and we can see an object clearly that's not over a horizon.

Then we also have line of sight lazer vision for firing shells from warships at way beyond the distance of curvature and it doesn't account for curvature when launching shells at other vessels, only for how much the object dips in the water. 

Now wait for the atmospheric heat, mirage, pressure, sun angles, coriolis effect arguments to come........ 

Well yes, our own eyes are designed for a specific purpose, so we can see our immediate surroundings, they are not designed to see things at a great distance. This design is what gives us our visual 'perspective', and thus our 'horizon'.

Camera zoom lenses are designed for that purpose though, to bring distant objects into 'focus'.

As for 'water finding its own level', that was done to death in the old thread.

22 hours ago, zArk said:

the observer looking straight ahead isnt seeing a conjuction of sky and land which is what is expected on convex curved land

the land and sky remains parrallel however it apparently converges due to perspective

a telescope wouldnt 'get closer' to the convergence which is what would happen on a convex curved land

the horizon is a myth

When I stand at the top of the Lickey Hills near Birmingham, I can see for miles, but I do see a 'conjunction' where the sky meets the land. If that is not a 'horizon' then what is it?

As before, our own eye structure is desgned in such a way that gives us our 'perspective'.

So how many versions of earth are there? We've got the sphere type which majority believe in, then there is the FE, a concave one, then there is a sphere with hexagons, a pear shaped earth.... love this creativity. lol

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, zArk said:

The removal of heliocentrism and the sphere planet changes attitude and perspective to life because now i have a very real sense of a creator, a domain above me, a deep below, an expanse of lands beyond the 'antarctic', a re--- re-evaluation of myths and historical record and i am attempting to thoroughly examine everything i know.

in short, the removal of the idea that the planet is a sphere in a solar system in a  galaxy in a universe ever expanding has  changed my attitude to daily life beyond taught ethics and morals. Imo my ethics and morals feel natural , inbuilt , rather than socially constructed.

I'm just curious as to why the earth has to be flat for you change your attitude and perspective to life and for you to gain a real sense of a creator, couldn't you have done that either way? Personally I think that a lot of mainstream science is a load of baloney particularly when it comes to history and archeology and I think that there is a lot of truth to be gleaned from ancient myths and tales.

With regards to the expanding universe hypothesis, there is a recent paper put forward that stated the observed red shift is purely an artifact of distance and nothing else, this would stymie the expanding universe proposal,  and as far as morals goes I don't need social conditioning or laws to know what is right or wrong, so I guess you could say that my ethics and morals are also natural .

So what I'm saying is, like you I question everything, but the earth doesn't have to be a particular shape for me  to do it

• Like 1

Flat Earth & Christianity

In recent days I've turned my attention to what can be found within Christian teaching specifically, in regard to this topic. What I found most surprising was the apparent dearth of material that exists within this particular school of religious thought. The world of Bible commentary ought to be overflowing with texts of said nature but curiously there's a glaring absence of content pertaining to this potentially earthshaking polemical outcome. Perhaps the flat-earth model is such a given within Christian circles that textual mentioning and scriptural defense of it would only come across as redundant and preaching to the choir. Or maybe it's the other way around, and as one theologian I happened to find who himself believes in the flat-earth model observes, with great regret, he feels this to be most likely the case.

This same theologian even goes so far as to say that those who profess to be of the Lord but who accept the scientific doctrine of the ball-earth are in violation of the greatest commandment given to the faithful by Christ, what with their love for God heartfelt and soulful but not of sound mind. Additionally, whereas some theologians may be simply unaware of even the existence of the FE model, this theologian is of the opinion that the Church and its sectarian/denominational offshoots & governing bodies have been for the most part infiltrated by representatives of secret societies whose sole purpose it is is to spread nonbiblical "scientific" propaganda.

Interestingly, the depictions of the earthly realm that I've thus far seen by Christian flat-earthers show Earth as remarkably disc-shaped (not really flat, technically speaking, thus allowing for the center of the earth to possibly contain a hollow interior, perhaps one inhabited by demonic or Reptilian beings, if that is your wish). One of these illustrations uncannily resembles the appearance of a traditional flying saucer. Therefore, this could be a case of the ones behind these "otherworldly" sightings mocking the brainwashed, placing signs and wonders before their eyes, miniature dome-shaped earths if you will, dangling the obvious before unsuspecting schnozes, all the while splitting their sides, knowing full well what they are doing, in their promoting of an "extraterrestrial" narrative whilst their using the very shape of Earth to do so. Cigar shaped craft? Mere decoys. ('Tis why USOs might very well be real; the watery depths their natural origin?)

Whatever the truth may be, the majority of secularists, Satanists, and space-worshippers will nevertheless cling strongly to the Newtonian model, as entire ideological and cosmological foundations rest upon the theory as presented to them by the scientific priestly class.

In the end, as viewed from a Christian perspective, it just may be that God wants humans to believe in Him not out of a sense of duty -- as would be the case for many if revealed the FE model to be gospel -- but out of love for the very idea that God might exist. Perhaps it all comes down to a matter of faith which side you fall on.

Then again, I have come across numerous testimonies of scientists who, upon having devoted most of their lives to methodically examining the natural realm in some way, cannot help but believe in an Intelligent Designer, with some of these being atheists who have later gone on to convert to Christianity and believe in the Bible. Interestingly, these ones have all been and continue to remain ball-earthers. And around we go.

7 hours ago, peter said:

I'm just curious as to why the earth has to be flat for you change your attitude

thats the wrong way around,

my attitude changed when heliocentrism was dissolved

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, peter said:

Maybe so ,but that's not what you said

probably not but my point was it is life changing, perspective changing and did impact how i deal with worldly adversity

19 hours ago, elongated1 said:

So how many versions of earth are there? We've got the sphere type which majority believe in, then there is the FE, a concave one, then there is a sphere with hexagons, a pear shaped earth.... love this creativity. lol

It is possible that we may be conflating or mixing up different layers of reality or rather reality and fakeness.

What we inhabit right now and call earth is very far from truth and even to a child will seem like a place for lost souls. So if this is not the truth, then -

1) for many advanced seekers, the shape does not matter or

2) for those who persist with the shape, it will lead them to discovering that this place is fake.

From that standpoint, it could emerge that the original earth was a flattish or disc shaped being (very important to understand this) and the fake projection we experience now appears spherical for reasons that can be understood maybe by understanding how 3D holographic projections arise out of a flat model..

What is fake is what borrows existence from something else, as explained by many philosophers.

If we take an example from what is most important to us in this realm--ie. money--For example, in the first stage say we have gold backed currency, that still has some value and reality in the sense that it is connected directly to the power of gold. But then we  have fake money/ worthless paper currency now, only the concept is used, but it has no backing with anything of substance. The current version of reality is like that, multiple times fake and supported on a life support system

I have also been trying to make sense of the Masonic connection to all this, if there even is one. Dubay makes quite a bit of this in his book. Yet, how to reconcile this with what certain esotericists of yore have said, of Masonry being a universal religion, quite literally so, up to the point of even affecting extraterrestrial regions like the Pleiades and Sirius, where lodges are believed by some to exist.

In The Trigger, Mr. Icke writes of the Illuminati as existing at the highest echelons or innermost circles within Freemasonry, and astute researchers like Ed Decker also concur with this.

Many think Masonry is at its root striving to unite the nations into a global brotherhood (echoing the ancient Lemurian/Atlantean periods) -- a one-world system that is thought had once existed before all the competing religions burst forth onto the world stage. Whether they hope to do this on a flat or globular earth remains unclear, as does whether Masonry is even involved in this at all.

For those wanting to know how the sun and moon works, rotation and angles, please see above. 

This is a great channel and opens up the greater earth theory being projected against the moon, hence the unknown continents. This also contains, as per the avatar above, a diagram of a drawing compass connecting the sun and moon. The same compass used in masonry. Enjoy. 

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

For those wanting to know how the sun and moon works, rotation and angles, please see above. 

This is a great channel and opens up the greater earth theory being projected against the moon, hence the unknown continents. This also contains, as per the avatar above, a diagram of a drawing compass connecting the sun and moon. The same compass used in masonry. Enjoy. 

The videos were very well made and although I could not understand all of it since there was no accompanying explanation, from what I understood--I believe that the videos bring us closer to understanding our reality.

But just in my opinion—leaving out the man, this being asking these questions, who is on this quest, etc.. while discussing the structure and limits of earth, --real or fake--, makes the same mistake as the heliocentric perspective of man being an accidental evolutionary inhabitant on a ball spinning around the sun. Chicken egg problem...The struggle will still remain to understand how we fit in...why do we not see the truth but can only make conjectures...?

4 hours ago, m754 said:

It is possible that we may be conflating or mixing up different layers of reality or rather reality and fakeness.

I agree with you.

3D sphere can be looked as just a circle, for example. It all depends on which perspective you are coming from.

I was thinking about Richard Branson's recent trip to the edge of the space yesterday.

With his kind of money and his connection, he could have easily gone into the space but they didn't. Why?

Can we really go to the space? Have we ever been? Since we've been lied to in so many ways, one must question.

There is the Van Allen belts. May be we cannot go beyond there.

so fortnite this season has been heavy on aliens, ufo's and abduction beams.

this weekend they had the rift tour event starring satanic illuminati  ite ariana grande.

towards the end she throws her hammer through what looks like a firmament.

now we say they hide things in plain sight. skip to 10 mins.

3 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

I agree with you.

3D sphere can be looked as just a circle, for example. It all depends on which perspective you are coming from.

I was thinking about Richard Branson's recent trip to the edge of the space yesterday.

With his kind of money and his connection, he could have easily gone into the space but they didn't. Why?

Can we really go to the space? Have we ever been? Since we've been lied to in so many ways, one must question.

Nope.

As you observed, they went to the edge of 'space', as did the dick Bezos. They all had a lovely wank afterwards knowing that 99% of the veiwers would think they'd gone to 'space', and not thought 'why didn't they hang around a bit instead of coming straight back'.

The elites do love to masturbate over our stupid gullibilty, especially as they have 'mandeled' 'gullible' out of the dicktionary.

8 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

If they lied and the earth is really flat, by definition there is no space and if there is no space there is no Van Allen belts, you cant have it both ways

1 minute ago, peter said:

If they lied and the earth is really flat, by definition there is no space and if there is no space there is no Van Allen belts, you cant have it both ways

Indeed.

My feeling is that the earth IS flat and stationary. Beyond that I don't know much more.

All the talk about VA belts and going beyond them is theoretical.

If we did go to the moon we can't now because we've lost the knowledge of how to - DOH!

'Time' is running out.

12 hours ago, zArk said:

probably not but my point was it is life changing, perspective changing and did impact how i deal with worldly adversity

to me it sounds more like you've  had a religious experience

Edited by peter

14 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Indeed.

My feeling is that the earth IS flat and stationary. Beyond that I don't know much more.

All the talk about VA belts and going beyond them is theoretical.

If we did go to the moon we can't now because we've lost the knowledge of how to - DOH!

'Time' is running out.

So what your saying is your belief that the earth is flat is based on a feeling and not scientific observation,well  that's your prerogative.

Time' is running out, what do you mean by that statement? We could discuss weather time actually exists or is just a mental construct that enables us to see reality as a linear progression, however the standard concept of time in this reality means it's always out