Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

1 hour ago, Xelador said:

Any Eddie Bravo fans here?

Of course. Hes one FE giant i can listen to a bit and its good but not for too long

There are other speakers i ll listen 3hrs straight

On 8/22/2021 at 6:53 PM, Jikwan said:

Programming occurs as a result of repeated actions or messages. This programming creates your beliefs, your beliefs guide your actions, and your actions create your reality.

Well since you don't wish to discuss or debate anything,there is no point in being here but on a positive note  at least we can part company actually agreeing on something .

Since you have your band together now may I suggest this song as part of your line up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXvGEFLnF5Q

On 8/1/2021 at 8:51 AM, Hegel Schmegel said:

According to Dubay, the Freemasons are largely behind this (suspected) hoax. He writes of how many who have worked for NASA as well as many of the Apollo astronauts were Masons, as was Isaac Newton who was influential in helping to spread the word of gravity.

Not only nasa and newton, but literally all of them responsible for the spinning-water-rocks and gas-rocks in 'space.'

They all took the time to have their masonic portraits done. I know this has been posted on other threads. The masonic lodge is a tribute to our plane with the sun and moon and other terrestrial lights overhead. Every religion and culture across history had similar representations.

On 8/2/2021 at 4:21 PM, Hegel Schmegel said:

Playing Devil's Advocate here...

How to respond to the argument put forth by ball earth proponents that a person could travel around the entire earth in one direction and end up returning to where they had departed -- something, they say, which could not be done using the FE model. 

Spurious or an actual stumper?

Clearly spurious as you can do the same thing around cuba, ireland, australia, etc., and they certainly are not spheres!

On 8/6/2021 at 12:07 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Regardless of whether you believe the earth is flat or is a globe, we can still see a horizon. Unless there is something I am mssing?

On 8/7/2021 at 11:08 AM, Grumpy Owl said:

When I stand at the top of the Lickey Hills near Birmingham, I can see for miles, but I do see a 'conjunction' where the sky meets the land. If that is not a 'horizon' then what is it?

That is what the entire 'flat earth' idea revolves around. That is what artists have known for centuries. That is exactly what 'flat earthers" explain.

If the earth was the imagined spinning-water-rock, in any way spherical, the horizon would be what the mainstream narrative claims. It would be physical. It would be an actual thing and not the result of how our eyes work. Things beyond it would start to become invisible and no camera on earth would ever be able to change that.

• Like 3

On 8/11/2021 at 11:37 AM, zArk said:

1st .. you think i am looking for a solution after the obvious conclusion that there is no curve.

2nd .. you didnt watch the entire video  lasermeasurementpoints.jpg.70dfbfbefd7522035c0c3b79c6da5ed3.jpg

those  are levelling points where the laser was identified above the water.

3rd that video screenshot is massively deceiving, further it was using sugar and it was refraction through a liquid so not at all relatable to the 'over the water' experiment.

4th .. the videod experiment was documented with all environmental factors included.

tbh @Gav if that video of sugar is the reply, it is a baseless 'solution'

On 8/11/2021 at 2:20 PM, bamboozooka said:

space universe > here comes the sun is the thread

video

On 8/11/2021 at 2:30 PM, zArk said:

It is entirely deceiviousIMG_20210811_215223.jpg.ac6dd817294f6492461e34316df9daf8.jpg

This scene is nothing like the actual experiment. Can you tell me the time this picture was lifted from the video?

There was no sugar content of the air recorded at lake Balaton so theres no relevance. 

Flat earth businessmen?.jeeze, I cant really get involved in that claim

The end height of laser was 1.8m whereas the globe model required 4.32m.

I conclude from your quoted statement above in this post that the globe heads say

The theoretical calculations are perfect and unquestionable...... 4.32meters

But they cant be demonstrated because the variable factors of the earth prevent accurate recording 

Do you realised how pathetic it is to defend and promote cognitive dissonance?

The experiment showed a massive difference between planet measurable and globe theory.

On 8/12/2021 at 7:01 AM, zArk said:

well, just leave the thread and allow it to progress with people who wish to discuss this subject.🤷‍♂️

On 8/12/2021 at 2:09 PM, Morpheus said:

I don't think what I have added is old, I think it's quite the opposite. Plus the videos aren't that old. They're interesting BC, you should take a look.

What I keep viewing is people who interested in this subject want to talk about it, and others just want to shout them people down for wanting to discuss a subject and learn about it. But they're constantly having to defend themselves for posting something they've viewed, but the opposition don't bother to view the material (maybe not in all cases) and launch into a tirade of abuse for presenting anything.

It's also apparent that neither side of the argument is looking to address (not in all cases) any arguments that are posted in either direction and just deflect with more questions. 

I don't see why these people, who frankly shouldn't care less what other people think, are actually bothered by what people are thinking. It's a strange paradox that I don't understand why they can't leave it alone. 🤔 If they believe the opposite then why do they care someone doesn't believe the earth is a sphere/oblate spheroid?

Then further questions develop to understand this paradox and frankly this is why there is a suspicion of why this paradox occurs. 

Personally I like the subject, I just don't see why it should bother other people who want to discuss this subject without criticism. You don't see this type of behaviour on any other topic on this forum. It stirs the imagination as to why. A conundrum if you will, this is why I'm suspicious because one doth protest too much. Suspect as fuck. 

Like, like, like, like, like! Sorry, but I got a message about having mo likes left or something?

These are all what I would call GIGANTIC points. You guys are great.

Edited by cuboftruth
out of likes

I downloaded the 'Flat Earth Clues' pdf by Mark Sargent recommended by Jikwan.

What follows is a comprehensive rebuttal of the first few pages.

On page 13 of Flat Earth Clues headed ‘Your Guide to The Flat Earth’ the first error occurs in paragraph 3.

“But for those who have never forgotten their history, here’s the modified “Men In Black” version. For the first 4,000 years of our civilization, we believed that the earth was a flattish disk, surrounded by a solid dome barrier called the Firmament. All of the five major religions had their own version of this, and the churches enforced the belief.”

Except: the Chaldeans knew the earth was round and stated

‘that the moon’s light is reflected and her eclipses are due to the shadow of the earth.’

They are the same Chaldeans mentioned in Genesis 11:31 when Abraham left Ur of the Chaldees with his family.

Let’s move forward to the Romans and Pliny who wrote

‘Human beings are distributed all round the earth and stand with their feet pointing towards each other… Another marvel, that the earth herself hangs suspended and does not fall and carry us with it.’

And so we move on to paragraph 4.

“Then, around 1514, a man named Copernicus created a new model of the world. He stated that if the earth was spinning around 1,100 miles an hour, and circling the sun at 60,000 miles an hour, the world was round.”

But the ancient Greeks knew the world was round. Eratosthhenes was born about 276BC and calculated the diameter of the earth.

Copernicus used the very accurate observations of Tycho Brahe to prove heliocentrism – the planets orbit the sun. Tycho Brahe would have none of it, he stuck to geocentrism, the sun, moon, and planets orbited the earth in circular orbits.

Now our hero Tycho Brahe comes to the rescue to demolish the solid dome Firmament in paragraph 1.

image.png.3fd88bb9b7486b4288b7f78a97cb478b.png

The 1577 comet.

Shown above is a depiction of the 1577 comet observed by Tycho, which remained visible from November 1577 to January 1578. His observations revealed no measurable parallax, implying that the comet was located beyond the sphere of the moon.

His reconstruction of the comet's orbital path (below), from brightening and dimming and displacement with respect to the background stars, indicated that the comet moved across the concentric planetary crystalline spheres. This supported the notion of a "fluid heaven" and contradicted the physical reality of these spheres as real, hard, transparent, and contiguous spherical shells.

image.png.126ab873a9bbacbb8e558da423275a27.png

Orbital path (1577 comet).

The comet's path is drawn within Tycho's planetary system, where all planets orbit around the Sun, with the latter orbiting a fixed Earth. Note that the comet's path crosses numerous planetary spheres, from which Tycho concluded that the said spheres could not be crystalline, solid objects as assumed by Aristotle. Like Nicolaus Copernicus and other earlier astronomers, Tycho clung firmly to the notion of perfectly circular orbits for all heavenly bodies; Johannes Kepler would be the first to break from this particular theory.

The observatory that Tycho Brahe had built at Uraniborg on the island of Hven in 1576 was one of the last in Europe before the invention of the telescope.

Edited by gregory-peccary
fixing typos

The problem i have with comets is theyve never in recorded history has anyone witnessed a comet entering our atmosphere and crashing or exploding before contact of the ground.

When we look up we re always seeing "comets" streaking by sometimes thin streaks sometimes thicker. So what...? A giant one might "fly by" every 5000 years.

These "stars/planets/comets" are programmed into the firmament like computer software....why not?

Hey, i dont know its my opinion only

A lot of stuff like this we can only guess

Its because no one knows (im refering to giant comets and planets out there)

Edited by Jikwan

10 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

The problem i have with comets is theyve never in recorded history has anyone witnessed a comet entering our atmosphere and crashing or exploding before contact of the ground.

When we look up we re always seeing "comets" streaking by sometimes thin streaks sometimes thicker. So what...? A giant one might "fly by" every 5000 years.

These "stars/planets/comets" are programmed into the firmament like computer software....why not?

How about a meteorite..? 

46 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

How about a meteorite..? 

The fireballs could easily be manufactured rockets programmed to release firey gas for 2km then selfdestuct at a given altitude

I remember seeing a big one in siberian skies

The small rocks could be ballast thrown out of baloons to give greater height

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

The fireballs could easily be manufactured rockets programmed to release firey gas for 2km then selfdestuct at a given altitude

I remember seeing a big one in siberian skies

The small rocks could be ballast thrown out of baloons to give greater height

I love it.. 

Thank you  :0)

4 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Have a read of Worlds in Collision by Immanuel Velikovsky. He makes it very clear that a comet HAS crashed into the earth in recorded history and gives so many quotes from the bible and other sources he practically rubs your nose in it! Standard science hates him and his works with a vengeance! Whether he is correct in his conclusions I honestly don't know, but he was the first to point out that something is very wrong with history and the 'unchanging' nature of astronomy and geology.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Basket Case said:

How about a meteorite..? 

Hi bc, the op mentions...

If you're going to post a video, or a link to a video, please also explain the content of that video as well as give your own opinion/take on it - and don't post videos that have already been posted.

Would you be so kind?

I honestly can not figure out what any of this has to do with the shape of the world.

And why skip over gigantic points actually dealing with the shape, speeds and motions? Let's get right to the crux of it.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2021 at 10:55 AM, bamboozooka said:

i'd have thought ppl on either side would have created scale 3d models in 3d studio or maya by now to show one way or the other what is closer to reality

Several have been done. 

Timestamped...

Note the difference at just one mile up, and then again at five miles, around where airlines fly.

BC I think there should be a rule newbs should refrain from giving orders out & disrupting threads...

specially when they are usually socks who post exactly the same shit they posted in previous threads under previous usernames that got banned.

Rinse & repeat Tavistock types..repeat a lie enough time & in their mind it becomes the truth.😄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gregory-peccary said:

Have a read of Worlds in Collision by Immanuel Velikovsky. He makes it very clear that a comet HAS crashed into the earth in recorded history and gives so many quotes from the bible and other sources he practically rubs your nose in it! Standard science hates him and his works with a vengeance! Whether he is correct in his conclusions I honestly don't know, but he was the first to point out that something is very wrong with history and the 'unchanging' nature of astronomy and geology.

5 hours ago, cuboftruth said:

If you're going to post a video, or a link to a video, please also explain the content of that video as well as give your own opinion/take on it - and don't post videos that have already been posted.

l asked - "What about Meteorites ?"  and gave video proof of meteorites...

Be careful, as the cards here are not stacked in your favour..
BC

On 8/12/2021 at 2:09 PM, Morpheus said:

Personally I like the subject, I just don't see why it should bother other people who want to discuss this subject without criticism. You don't see this type of behaviour on any other topic on this forum. It stirs the imagination as to why. A conundrum if you will, this is why I'm suspicious because one doth protest too much. Suspect as fuck. 

I am with you, brother. As I am reading this thread through, just finished page 5, I am seeing over and over some pretty fierce hatred from people who clearly do not want this topic discussed. Grumpy and bc have been pretty clear of their feelings about this and the off topic posting that continues to this point is staggering.

Is there another topic... banking, jews, bloodlines, 911, covid, etc., where this happens anywhere near to this extent?

On 8/12/2021 at 2:28 PM, Golden Retriever said:

But how many were infiltrated imo by a poster of dubious intent, who I will not name,  but who had multiple sock accounts and disrupted the FE threads on the original forum too.

I have made it a good way through the long thread, and I would have to agree. There are actually a few different names that I am noticing from that thread. This obviously makes for problems with discussion that ends up unreadable, which of course is the task of said posters. It is also a moderation nightmare which gives them the perfect excuse to lock these threads. I think all of us here get that.

On 8/13/2021 at 4:41 AM, zArk said:

The planet is flat.

Laser experiments across water show flatness

The heliocentrics haven't shown their curve

This is what we are all really here for. Isn't it? Does this fall under not discussable, because others have discussed this prior?

Or, is it because the real crux of this matter will not be discussed?

Edited by cuboftruth

On 8/18/2021 at 6:04 AM, Jikwan said:

"No physical experiment has ever proved that the Earth actually is in motion." - Lincoln Barnett, Einstein biographer

Does this concern anyone here?

On 8/18/2021 at 2:05 PM, Jikwan said:

The “Nature of Reality” forum was recently hosting a thread where heated discussion was taking place regarding our plane, “a flat, nonrotating Earth” as nasa themselves reference multiple times in multiple documents. Freemason trolls were going crazy over their delusion being exposed, which in itself was fun to watch. The thread was several pages long, I believe over 40, was posted to multiple times each day, and was being viewed 100s of times each day.

So, I’ll lay out the basics for discussion, the freemason trolls will come on here with nearly every logical fallacy known to man; they will even openly lie. For anyone looking for truth, try not to let this distract you from these few, simple, points… and enjoy!

T   1) The horizon! I simply cannot stress enough how important it is to understand that with the technology available today for around $500, you can test for yourself whether the horizon is a physical barrier as it MUST BE in the current heliocentric delusion put forth by Jesuit freemasons and accepted today by “modern astronomy,” or if it is simply what any artist knows as a vanishing point/line based on perspective. Here are some examples of what you will find:

I am not sure of the cost of the above setup, but it is technology like this that is advancing rapidly and has been destroying the globe lie all over the world. Youtube, facebook, twitter, etc. cannot take these videos down and ban the account owners fast enough. Our ability to use infrared, allowing us to cut through the atmosphere and the ability max out the contrast allows us to see farther than ever before. FTR, the above horizon is around 100 miles or more beyond where it would be if the earth were a globe, 25,000 miles in circumference.

The above video speaks for itself. Watch it at least until the father shoots a laser directly into his son’s camera lens from 13.7 miles away!

And this is an old one of usaf major Brian Shul flying around in his fighter jet and telling us quite bluntly of seeing Canada from New Mexico!

The horizon also always rises to the eye level of the observer and remains perfectly flat, 360 degrees. From the beach:

bflat1.jpg.52963d466cd66db0bf7cdc5bdecd90e5.jpg

To the highest rides in hot air balloons:

If they earth is a ball like the freemasons claim, as we move higher we would need to look down to see the horizon, but this never happens. Since none of us have ever seen this ourselves, check this open sourced 3d model of what we should see from a hot air balloon, yet never do:

Does this? Is this honestly not a discussionable issue?

3 minutes ago, cuboftruth said:

Does this concern anyone here?

Does this? Is this honestly not a discussionable issue?

They are and have been discussed these past few weeks.

Its been moving along quite nicely 

I would like to see the minimization of FE researchers discussing the subject with full on opposers of our FE theory.

These full on opposers only come here to........im not going to say it. I ll stop

Im saying FE investigators must not discuss the subject with FE debunkers

Bflat and voiceinthecrowd discussed with the debunkers but they are not like the usual poster

They were super cool cats and knew their subject well

On 8/23/2021 at 5:03 PM, bamboozooka said:

still waiting for peter to produce some globular evidence

giphy.gif

You could probably do this three times from the ground..but further you go up the drone obviously wont be able to go because of lower air density & so would struggle.

I know this is Rockefeller nonsense you think im talking but you really should try it.

You could also zoom in with your P1000 & look at a sunset & see it drop below the horizon, not fade away into the background. Its stays the same width as it sets, as the sun never changes size in the sky.

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

l asked - "What about Meteorites ?"  and gave video proof of meteorites...

Be careful, as the cards here are not stacked in your favour..
BC

Sorry, I know you hate this topic, but you did post that and I was honestly curious as to how you felt that those videos related to the shape, speeds or motions of the earth.

I have seen videos with 'meteorite' or 'meteor' in the title, but my understanding of the mainstream narrative is that these things come from 'space.'

If those videos prove that as you stated, can you direct me the actual part where it is confirmed that these objects came from space? Not that that would tell us the shape here, but it sure would be interesting to know and I just don't have the time to watch random youtubes.

Not sure about your 'deck' comment either. Have I offended you? If so, I apologize. That was never my intention.

1 minute ago, cuboftruth said:

I was honestly curious as to how you felt that those videos related to the shape, speeds or motions of the earth.

If you look properly you'll see it was in response to someone else's comment about Comets not being provably real.. 

Where does anyone seriously think Comets / Meteorites come from ??