Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

3 hours ago, Jikwan said:

So this telescope is moving at what.....500mph and how the fuck can it focus on any tiny objects?

If you ask me nicely I will tell you and give you an example so it will sink in

Programming occurs as a result of repeated actions or messages. This programming creates your beliefs, your beliefs guide your actions, and your actions create your reality.

Edited by Jikwan
  • Like 1

Some fantastic news

Heres the link to about 60 books PDF free download on flat earth

It also has all of erawons videos MP4 you can download

https://archive.org/details/hidden-history-of-earth&subject=Ewaranon

books

just click on any books you like and it will ask if you want to open or download

Eric Dubay - 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball (2015) - pdf [TKRG].pdf download

zetetes-the_sea-earth_globe_and_its_monstrous_hypothetical_motions.pdf 

Edited by Jikwan
  • Like 3

Science teaches us most things in a wrong way--many natural phenomena have been explained away in a way that suits science and forms the foundation of explaining away further lies.

Until the time comes when the previous lies become established 'facts'.

As they trying to do with the 'virus' hoax now.

To understand the 'shape' of this reality we inhabit we need to question how the 'universe' was formed. Or how existence came into being. What are the forces that they term gravity, a primordial force that should have preceded the coalescing of mass into a ball and thus must be present a priori in 'space' elements they say to be a vacuum. How do electrons, protons and neutrons behave at atomic level.. microcosm, macrocosm.  ..all clues are there..

The forces of 'attraction' do exist but they are not the gravity they have offered as the explanation for everything and for why things can stick to the ball. It is a convenient explanation that works most of the time at a superficial level but when you notice patterns in your world and how the balance of nature is kept, many things seem inexplicable.

If we can have Ferguson and other scientists and virologists making fake computer models and offer science explanations for the virus today, how is it not possible that the freemason cult scientists of yore like Newton seeing the apple or Archimedes shouting Eureka were not looking for a way to 'explain' away certain natural phenomena. Maybe they were looking for ways to explain natural phenomena as mechanistic mundane processes under the influence of set laws of physics, so people do not notice the magic of the realm they live in, the inherent potential for transformation, and how this magic could be tapped  into by themselves instead of being a slave to 'science'.

So many natural phenomena have clues for us--where do the rivers flow by their inherent nature, why do water cycles (taught in schools) get disrupted when rivers are forcefully diverted and is then blamed on global warming, why is the nature of noble gases what it is, and therefore used for certain purposes,...even if everything can be explained by mass and density and gravity and air pressure, that does not mean an alternate explanation is not possible.

Thus there is no 'vacuum' or 'water' floating outside the earth ball they describe. It is another state of energy or matter which they do not acknowledge, indeed wish to hide..

The creation of matter with successive stages of coalescing for ball earth scenario is explained in a way that pays homage to the perfectly isolated working of the magic of 'gravity', that works only on things they want to explain, and then leaves the rest of 'space vacuum' alone, and that gives the water sticking to ball shape, without explaining how primordial elemental states transformed at each step and why they followed that particular sequence of transformation... How transformation of states of matter, causes the effects they call 'climate change' for instance..

In understanding that magic in nature lies the roadmap for our spiritual journey as well. Microcosm, macrocosm...

That is hidden from us because that it will reveal who we are..

If the world we see is looked at an elemental level, people's lives will be transformed. eg.. If you believe in a spinning ball, and in gravity as currently explained, you cannot explain what happens to the state of energy that leaves your body when you die and 'transcend' this realm. It does not explain how 'interdimensional' beings can manipulate our reality using us as mediums.. Unless of course, one believes that no spirit force exists in us that animates us while alive and leaves at death...unless you believe it all begins and ends here..

So you have to be a godless being that keeps repeating cycles on this prison with no escape or redemption. And that suits them very well. 

Edited by m754
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, m754 said:

If the world we see is looked at an elemental level, people's lives will be transformed. eg.. If you believe in a spinning ball, and in gravity as currently explained, you cannot explain what happens to the state of energy that leaves your body when you die and 'transcend' this realm.

Why

On 8/20/2021 at 5:08 PM, Jikwan said:

Ive seen many ytube vids of rockets trying to penetrate the dome

They are forced to run along side to it. As they move alongside a wake is formed on the ceiling of the dome just like the wake given off by proppellor driven boats

Theres one of a private rocket with vid cameras bolted to it.

You see its going up very vertically then suddenly stops

It got stuck into the dome

I cant send links becaus my gigabite credit run out. Cant view vids

It might seem subtle, but the dome has never been shown to exist, and I believe the the gofast video is what you are referencing.

Again, we know a container exists as we are inside a pressurized system. Gas pressure is defined by the force applied to the container when gas particles strike its walls.

4 hours ago, Jikwan said:

gerard_hickson-kings_dethroned.pdf download

This book changed my world. It is a short, thorough and quite the thoughtful read. It isn't even a 'flat earth' book, but it does leave the reader knowing that the heliocentric theory is not possible. I recommend highly.

You seem to have a great spirit for this topic. Keep up the good fight.

Edited by cuboftruth
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, cuboftruth said:

It might seem subtle, but the dome has never been shown to exist, and I believe the the gofast video is what you are referencing.

Again, we know a container exists as we are inside a pressurized system. Gas pressure is defined by the force applied to the container when gas particles strike its walls.

This book changed my world. It is a short, thorough and quite the thoughtful read. It isn't even a 'flat earth' book, but it does leave the reader knowing that the heliocentric theory is not possible. I recommend highly.

You seem to have a great spirit for this topic. Keep up the good fight.

Looks like thats the rocket i saw. I cant view it at the moment

If there is a dome then there must be the lower walls of it.....the base must have the earth for it to stand

I mean it just cannot float, right?

Iys going to be a tremendous weight

So heavy its unimaginable how they fix it to the ground

They must fix it the other side of the antarctican ice wall

It seems inpenetratable. Ive heard they have used " nuclear bombs" on it with zero results

Seems we are trapped

I got energy for it now. Its an interesting distraction

Pretty harmless. I dont think it will produce the earthquaking results we need to fix our problems

3 hours ago, m754 said:

Science teaches us most things in a wrong way--many natural phenomena have been explained away in a way that suits science and forms the foundation of explaining away further lies.

Until the time comes when the previous lies become established 'facts'.

As they trying to do with the 'virus' hoax now.

To understand the 'shape' of this reality we inhabit we need to question how the 'universe' was formed. Or how existence came into being. What are the forces that they term gravity, a primordial force that should have preceded the coalescing of mass into a ball and thus must be present a priori in 'space' elements they say to be a vacuum. How do electrons, protons and neutrons behave at atomic level.. microcosm, macrocosm.  ..all clues are there..

The forces of 'attraction' do exist but they are not the gravity they have offered as the explanation for everything and for why things can stick to the ball. It is a convenient explanation that works most of the time at a superficial level but when you notice patterns in your world and how the balance of nature is kept, many things seem inexplicable.

If we can have Ferguson and other scientists and virologists making fake computer models and offer science explanations for the virus today, how is it not possible that the freemason cult scientists of yore like Newton seeing the apple or Archimedes shouting Eureka were not looking for a way to 'explain' away certain natural phenomena. Maybe they were looking for ways to explain natural phenomena as mechanistic mundane processes under the influence of set laws of physics, so people do not notice the magic of the realm they live in, the inherent potential for transformation, and how this magic could be tapped  into by themselves instead of being a slave to 'science'.

So many natural phenomena have clues for us--where do the rivers flow by their inherent nature, why do water cycles (taught in schools) get disrupted when rivers are forcefully diverted and is then blamed on global warming, why is the nature of noble gases what it is, and therefore used for certain purposes,...even if everything can be explained by mass and density and gravity and air pressure, that does not mean an alternate explanation is not possible.

Thus there is no 'vacuum' or 'water' floating outside the earth ball they describe. It is another state of energy or matter which they do not acknowledge, indeed wish to hide..

The creation of matter with successive stages of coalescing for ball earth scenario is explained in a way that pays homage to the perfectly isolated working of the magic of 'gravity', that works only on things they want to explain, and then leaves the rest of 'space vacuum' alone, and that gives the water sticking to ball shape, without explaining how primordial elemental states transformed at each step and why they followed that particular sequence of transformation... How transformation of states of matter, causes the effects they call 'climate change' for instance..

In understanding that magic in nature lies the roadmap for our spiritual journey as well. Microcosm, macrocosm...

That is hidden from us because that it will reveal who we are..

If the world we see is looked at an elemental level, people's lives will be transformed. eg.. If you believe in a spinning ball, and in gravity as currently explained, you cannot explain what happens to the state of energy that leaves your body when you die and 'transcend' this realm. It does not explain how 'interdimensional' beings can manipulate our reality using us as mediums.. Unless of course, one believes that no spirit force exists in us that animates us while alive and leaves at death...unless you believe it all begins and ends here..

So you have to be a godless being that keeps repeating cycles on this prison with no escape or redemption. And that suits them very well. 

Good post...i could hardly fault it

I think we dont need to know the exact shape of our world to achieve the highest goal: realizing our true nature and abandoning this low level existence. Make an end to this cyclic existence of repeated birth and death. Make an end of this miserable life. This samsara.

Only possible through wisdom and awareness

I ll stop there. This subject could derail the thread a bit

Edited by Jikwan

This vid is for anyone new to the FE theory

Really well presented by someone that knows the subject. 2hrs long its so good you do it in one sitting

They are hiding god with the greatest lie ever

Edited by Jikwan
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

This vid is for anyone new to the FE theory

Really well presented by someone that knows the subject. 2hrs long its so good you do it in one sitting

They are hiding god with the greatest lie ever

I like Mark Sargent a lot. Here is another one of his for those wondering how they lie about the globe earth:

bitchute.com/video/8iEoKugQmoSr/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cuboftruth said:

Container or dome would be same principle.

Great thread for identifying decepticons.

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

on one hand believe the rockerfeller school science as truth

while on the other hand not believing the rockerfeller big pharma science.

pick and choose away if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy

Word

38 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

on one hand believe the rockerfeller school science as truth

while on the other hand not believing the rockerfeller big pharma science.

pick and choose away if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy

Big pharma you mean allopathic medicine, different science this is basic physics.

Pick & choose ignorance or knowledge & get some i n t e g r i t y.

Edited by oddsnsods

22 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Big pharma you mean allopathic medicine, different science this is basic physics.

Pick & choose ignorance or knowledge & get some i n t e g r i t y.

Let's be honest though Odds, most of these guys were occultists, Newton, Einstein and many more are part of the club. We should therefore assume something is afoot. I'm not attempting to convince you of anything, but for me, the authorities do doth protest too much for something to not be going on. 👍

• Like 1

The Origin Of Education And Mandatory Schooling

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/01/07/the-origin-of-education-and-mandatory-schooling/

How Rockefeller Created the Business of Western Medicine

https://meridianhealthclinic.com/how-rockefeller-created-the-business-of-western-medicine/

pick and choose fuzzy wuzzy.

all created by the same hidden hand.

5 hours ago, peter said:

Why

Hi Peter, I wrote a long reply for your question but I feel addressing that particular point you seem to be curious about, will derail this FE thread and be off topic.

I can disprove the spinning water ball model with 100% conviction but I have not conducted any tests or experiments to directly prove a flat shape or similar...

The most I have got are some depictions from ancient texts that speak of a round disc shape (the word circle was wrongly translated to globe when translated to English, translation sponsored by guess who...) and another text that speaks of a similar shape appearing in a funnel shaped vortex of energy linked to 'lower' and 'higher' dimensions...I am guessing that would be the religious equivalent of heaven and hell.

So, yes, if I write any further it will derail this tread.

But thanks for the question. It got me thinking and I could write a long reply in a word file to revisit later when I have any new insights.

Flerther god squad. You guys are no different to the Covidian masses for real.

Nothing to do with Strawman Rockefeller medicine.🤦‍♂️

Its beyond retarded to try to deny oxygen/nitrogen diminishes at altitude.

2 + 2 = 5

Ignorance is strength.

Epstein killed himself.

On 8/21/2021 at 8:18 AM, Jikwan said:

Comets do not exist

Same as dinasaurs....another hoax. Not a single dinosaur bone exists

Im a FE beginer. There aint too many FE heavyweights around these days

Edited Saturday at 08:24 AM by Jikwan

Thank you for showing us a window into a brilliant mind

I believe you have three members now for you tribute band, one more you will be able to go on tour 

There aint too many FE heavyweights around these days,I agree but the ones that are seemed to be making money on the speaking circuit or making click bait videos for financial gain.

As far as Bflat aka amyG being your FE idle , your easily impressed.

Still waiting for new evidence which was the pretext of this thread, or at the very least a counter argument as to why I think lasers across lakes are invalid as evidence for a flat earth, I thought someone would jump on that as it is a big part of your argument and without it would leave a rather large hole ( best ignore it then hey)

35 minutes ago, peter said:

Thank you for showing us a window into a brilliant mind

I believe you have three members now for you tribute band, one more you will be able to go on tour 

There aint too many FE heavyweights around these days,I agree but the ones that are seemed to be making money on the speaking circuit or making click bait videos for financial gain.

As far as Bflat aka amyG being your FE idle , your easily impressed.

Still waiting for new evidence which was the pretext of this thread, or at the very least a counter argument as to why I think lasers across lakes are invalid as evidence for a flat earth, I thought someone would jump on that as it is a big part of your argument and without it would leave a rather large hole ( best ignore it then hey)

On second thoughts, Peter, ignore my previous reply to you. It was too 'nicely' drafted. I am unable to delete it now.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt in spite of your snide remarks on my post on another thread, for which you then sent a PM.. but you do not deserve to be responded to from now on..

Do you think I am stupid enough to post the entire 'occult' structure of the --- step way this reality manifests? Seriously?? For what purpose---1) You will mock and joke about it, 2) A sacred knowledge to be shared with *** like you. What does one of the religious text books say about casting pearls before swines...? What are the words..?

So here it goes.

S T F U. And stop insults and ad hominem attacks on people who view this reality differently. (Go & squeal to the mods now...)

The reason not too many express something like this on public view is either because they do not wish to be bothered by *** like you or are already on finding the exit out of here, while you help further the agenda of the controllers who have us in a state of bewildered hypnosis.

Adios 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, m754 said:

On second thoughts, Peter, ignore my previous reply to you. It was too 'nicely' drafted. I am unable to delete it now.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt in spite of your snide remarks on my post on another thread, for which you then sent a PM.. but you do not deserve to be responded to from now on..

Do you think I am stupid enough to post the entire 'occult' structure of the --- step way this reality manifests? Seriously?? For what purpose---1) You will mock and joke about it, 2) A sacred knowledge to be shared with *** like you. What does one of the religious text books say about casting pearls before swines...? What are the words..?

So here it goes.

S T F U. And stop insults and ad hominem attacks on people who view this reality differently. (Go & squeal to the mods now...)

The reason not too many express something like this on public view is either because they do not wish to be bothered by *** like you or are already on finding the exit out of here, while you help further the agenda of the controllers who have us in a state of bewildered hypnosis.

Adios 

First class post

Very accurate and well written

2 hours ago, m754 said:

It's not the fact they view  reality differently everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just back it up with some evidence or at the very least put forward a rational argument simple