Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Finally, if anyone feels this OP is anyway hostile or restrictive, I will remind members that there are other places on the internet where this topic can be discussed.

Flat Earth Society: https://forum.tfes.org/

Also: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php

https://flatearthers.org/forum/

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/flat-earth.3724/

How can you say that with a straight face Grumpy?

It's very well known that the flat earth society is controlled op, so their forum will be too.

Both the others are poor too. flatearthers.org only has 38 forum members!

I'm sure there must be more and better places. I'll have a root.

For a start this archive will have many and varied videos on the subject: https://s3.wasabisys.com/public-videos/index.html#/

Edited by Nobby Noboddy
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

How can you say that with a straight face Grumpy?

It's very well known that the flat earth society is controlled op, so their forum will be too.

Both the others are poor too. flatearthers.org only has 38 forum members!

I'm sure there must be more and better places. I'll have a root.

That was what I came up with from a simple internet search.

The archive I mentioned above has a play random video feature. While I was trying to think about search terms I clicked it and magically got this!

https://s3.wasabisys.com/public-videos/Ashlee Webster/Flat_Earth_-_Tides_The_Electromagnetic_Energy_of_the_Sun_Moon_Part_2-0vS3lnDja5w.mp4

Lots of demonstrations of principles etc and not something I've come across before. Fascinating.

Part1 is here and is a nice build up to part 2.

https://s3.wasabisys.com/public-videos/Ashlee Webster/Flat_Earth_-_Tides_The_Electromagnetic_Energy_of_the_Sun_Moon-_pauQitNEM0.mp4

image.png.3c8a41f15afce3ccbc6496f46fd83617.png

• Like 2

The problem is that many cannot see it spatially. Most will perceive it as a flat image. But if you see reality as an infinite number of cuboids staggered by endless interweaving layers, it results in something else. And unfortunately, something is playing with the perceptual capacity of humans. And that on every scale. Reality is not perceived as it should be. I know from experience how useless it is to fight against dogmas. It is comparable as in this video. That is from Humans. I see comparable when I study the moon, sun, or the very close tiny light points in videos of amateur astronomers. Apparently not only the reality of Humans is a lie, reality itself is a lie. And Humans argue about whether it is flat or a sphere.

OK. I think that Flat Earth is a dogma. And nasa hides the true image from the outer layers. Nasa is also a dogma and this is not about discovering something. There is a remarkable difference of images/videos from amateur astronomers and the images from nasa. And both dogmas are responsible for the fact that there has been no development to put reality in the right context. I only have contempt for Nasa for hiding that we are in the middle of something extraordinary. And that flat earth dogma? Not having dared to move forward. And to ignore the demonstrations of the Creator. Here is a video. What you see there is real and yet humans will never be able to touch it. And both dogmas cannot explain it. Since I know nothing I can prove nothing and is an illusion....

It has been said of this subject how it is a polarizing debate and to a large extent it is, but where does that leave the agnostics on this issue? Only until recently have I taken the plunge into this controversial body of knowledge, and although far from over in my research I find myself leaning towards the FE model, but am otherwise somewhat non-committal, at least at the present time, anyway.

One of the least convincing arguments of the flat-earthers is the one that argues that at the rate of speed the planet is allegedly flying through space, we all ought to be tremendously dizzy by now and spinning around like whirling dervishes. I'll pass on lunch if such is so.

I have read Eric Dubay's The Flat-Earth Conspiracy, and I must say that much of what is contained therein is rather convincing. What I find confusing is a few of the comments from some of the posters on this board who seem to be unfamiliar with the persuasive points that Dubay makes and seem only interested in portraying him in a negative light. Shill? Transvestite? After reading the book, I find both claims quite difficult to believe. Dubay speaks of both God and the Bible favorably in the book and yet from reading some posts on this forum we hear how he's supposedly into New Age and Theosophy and how he has discouraged talk of God and the Bible on his website. Even if this were true, cannot a New Ager and a Theosophist be a flat-earther?

In the end, I could care less whether the shape of Earth is globular, disc-shaped, conical, or whatever, as I have no deep-rooted biases at stake in the matter. I am simply after the truth. This is not to say that this isn't an important area of study, for I think it is. If we are being deceived and lied to, wouldn't you want to know?

I'm not exactly sure how the ET phenomenon would factor into all of this if proven the FE model to be true. Some flat-earthers are of the feeling that ours is the only world in the universe home to intelligent life. UFOs and their presumed occupants might therefore be considered interdimensional as opposed to interplanetary, according to a more eclectic version of this model. Or, if religious, strictly demonic. Or, if anti-NWO, a globalist charade.

The Reptilians are thought by some to inhabit the interior of the planet, which is perhaps why others are so adamantly opposed to the flat earth idea, which would make such a possibility all but impossible.

What I am interested in knowing is what David Icke's thoughts are on this, or if even he has any at all? Interesting it was for me to learn that the late William Cooper also leaned toward the flat-earth model.

According to Dubay, the Freemasons are largely behind this (suspected) hoax. He writes of how many who have worked for NASA as well as many of the Apollo astronauts were Masons, as was Isaac Newton who was influential in helping to spread the word of gravity.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

It has been said of this subject how it is a polarizing debate and to a large extent it is, but where does that leave the agnostics on this issue? Only until recently have I taken the plunge into this controversial body of knowledge, and although far from over in my research I find myself leaning towards the FE model, but am otherwise somewhat non-committal, at least at the present time, anyway.

One of the least convincing arguments of the flat-earthers is the one that argues that at the rate of speed the planet is allegedly flying through space, we all ought to be tremendously dizzy by now and spinning around like whirling dervishes. I'll pass on lunch if such is so.

I have read Eric Dubay's The Flat-Earth Conspiracy, and I must say that much of what is contained therein is rather convincing. What I find confusing is a few of the comments from some of the posters on this board who seem to be unfamiliar with the persuasive points that Dubay makes and seem only interested in portraying him in a negative light. Shill? Transvestite? After reading the book, I find both claims quite difficult to believe. Dubay speaks of both God and the Bible favorably in the book and yet from reading some posts on this forum we hear how he's supposedly into New Age and Theosophy and how he has discouraged talk of God and the Bible on his website. Even if this were true, cannot a New Ager and a Theosophist be a flat-earther?

In the end, I could care less whether the shape of Earth is globular, disc-shaped, conical, or whatever, as I have no deep-rooted biases at stake in the matter. I am simply after the truth. This is not to say that this isn't an important area of study, for I think it is. If we are being deceived and lied to, wouldn't you want to know?

I'm not exactly sure how the ET phenomenon would factor into all of this if proven the FE model to be true. Some flat-earthers are of the feeling that ours is the only world in the universe home to intelligent life. UFOs and their presumed occupants might therefore be considered interdimensional as opposed to interplanetary, according to a more eclectic version of this model. Or, if religious, strictly demonic. Or, if anti-NWO, a globalist charade.

The Reptilians are thought by some to inhabit the interior of the planet, which is perhaps why others are so adamantly opposed to the flat earth idea, which would make such a possibility all but impossible.

What I am interested in knowing is what David Icke's thoughts are on this, or if even he has any at all? Interesting it was for me to learn that the late William Cooper also leaned toward the flat-earth model.

According to Dubay, the Freemasons are largely behind this (suspected) hoax. He writes of how many who have worked for NASA as well as many of the Apollo astronauts were Masons, as was Isaac Newton who was influential in helping to spread the word of gravity.

What a post....i dont know where to start

I cant remember ever hearing d icke talking about FE

I do belive in the existence of highly intelligent aliens and they could come from distant continents on this flat plane. They dont have to come from above

• Like 1

Playing Devil's Advocate here...

How to respond to the argument put forth by ball earth proponents that a person could travel around the entire earth in one direction and end up returning to where they had departed -- something, they say, which could not be done using the FE model. 

Spurious or an actual stumper?

4 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Youre saying the horizon doesnt exist

You have to explain that

fs. no. the heliocentrics claim the planet is a sphere and havent proved the curve or the sphere.

fancy pants maths is all they have which collapses with experienced and recorded events

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zArk said:

There is no curve. The horizon is a myth.

Regardless of whether you believe the earth is flat or is a globe, we can still see a horizon. Unless there is something I am mssing?

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Regardless of whether you believe the earth is flat or is a globe, we can still see a horizon. Unless there is something I am mssing?

But wouldn't you say that's down to how far our vision will take us? As demonstrated by Nikon 900's they can zoom in far more than our eyes and the object comes back into focus and no horizon. Then factor in military grade scopes and how far can they potentially zoom into an object, 30 miles or more maybe?

Then consider, as I have said a few times, that water finds its level no matter what it sits in, and we have a flat surface, no curvature and we can see an object clearly that's not over a horizon.

Then we also have line of sight lazer vision for firing shells from warships at way beyond the distance of curvature and it doesn't account for curvature when launching shells at other vessels, only for how much the object dips in the water. 

Now wait for the atmospheric heat, mirage, pressure, sun angles, coriolis effect arguments to come........ 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

the observer looking straight ahead isnt seeing a conjuction of sky and land which is what is expected on convex curved land

the land and sky remains parrallel however it apparently converges due to perspective

a telescope wouldnt 'get closer' to the convergence which is what would happen on a convex curved land

the horizon is a myth

According to Eric Dubay (one of the main protagonists of the Flat Earth movement) the 'Flat Earth Society' is controlled opposition.

Here's a link to Eric Dubay's forum if interested - https://ifers.123.st/

If you've not seen it already, here's the first official Flat Earth documentary, Level -

another point of these discussions is "what difference does it make?"

or

"makes no difference, flat or curved, the cult are still dominating social narrative!"

The removal of heliocentrism and the sphere planet changes attitude and perspective to life because now i have a very real sense of a creator, a domain above me, a deep below, an expanse of lands beyond the 'antarctic', a re--- re-evaluation of myths and historical record and i am attempting to thoroughly examine everything i know.

in short, the removal of the idea that the planet is a sphere in a solar system in a  galaxy in a universe ever expanding has  changed my attitude to daily life beyond taught ethics and morals. Imo my ethics and morals feel natural , inbuilt , rather than socially constructed.

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

I can say from my experience that on every perceptible scale we see something that is not the truth. No matter what is zoomed into something reacts in real time. It's like a holodeck, you can move around the assigned area but you can't reach the end. An infinite spatial tube of endless ultra-thin layers of images connects to new sectors. An infinite sequence of interconnected images. We are on the micro scale and see a vast image of ever changing layers. Humans are wrong on a phenomenal level as far as reality is concerned. No matter what you do the earth will become the moon and when you reach the so-called sun you will see an endless sequence of interconnecting patterns. But you are still in this distorted tunnel. And there is no beginning or end, nor do dimensions matter here. How Humans could be so wrong is not the issue here. It doesn't matter because we don't decide anything here. These images are also meaningless.

01.jpg.d440a67572326628117a6201c38bded2.jpg

02.jpg.6761280703bde0bb85209c003f3fe9c5.jpg

03.jpg.225c3ebd62f1baefcc333a0574394131.jpg

04.jpg.6d76f39a4a2ac9383a1be76f32b5fd4d.jpg

05.jpg.d87d23ca44c2bc8668866af36a8b0b3f.jpg

57 minutes ago, Origin said:

I can say from my experience that on every perceptible scale we see something that is not the truth. No matter what is zoomed into something reacts in real time. It's like a holodeck, you can move around the assigned area but you can't reach the end. An infinite spatial tube of endless ultra-thin layers of images connects to new sectors. An infinite sequence of interconnected images. We are on the micro scale and see a vast image of ever changing layers. Humans are wrong on a phenomenal level as far as reality is concerned. No matter what you do the earth will become the moon and when you reach the so-called sun you will see an endless sequence of interconnecting patterns. But you are still in this distorted tunnel. And there is no beginning or end, nor do dimensions matter here. How Humans could be so wrong is not the issue here. It doesn't matter because we don't decide anything here. These images are also meaningless.

01.jpg.d440a67572326628117a6201c38bded2.jpg

02.jpg.6761280703bde0bb85209c003f3fe9c5.jpg

03.jpg.225c3ebd62f1baefcc333a0574394131.jpg

04.jpg.6d76f39a4a2ac9383a1be76f32b5fd4d.jpg

05.jpg.d87d23ca44c2bc8668866af36a8b0b3f.jpg

Seems to me that what you are describing here are Fractals. No matter how far you zoom into a fractal it retains its complexity to infinity. The mandelbrot and Julia sets are popular examples of mathematical fractals but nature itself is fractalised. For instance, no matter how far you zoom into the coastlne of Britain you can never measure its exact length.

Edited by webtrekker