Timeline Of Savile etc

I watched the netflix documentary today.  They seem to steer JS getting knighthood, put the blame/decision solely on Margret Thatcher.  I guess they want liz to remain squeeky clean during her aniversary year perhaps?

I watched the Savile is a wizard documentary a few years ago. I thought it was brilliant at the time. But I remember reading the youtube comments  and someone had posted about the hypnotic music, back masking and NLP repetition etc throughout. I noticed this and it put me off watching it again.

This video is a hypnosis tool. The repetitive droning music. The repetitive shots. The voiceover is inductive. A spell is cast as you watch it. This is more than just information. There is an agenda here to subliminally put something in your heart and mind. Notice there is zero condemnation of evil. It's just presented as something that he was. Be careful.

On 4/7/2022 at 7:44 PM, Golden Retriever said:

As a young person I switched off from "Jim Will Fix It" because I had a gut feeling I didn't like him.

Yet all the Royals including Saint Diana embraced the paedophle as well as polticians, the Pope and Tel Aviv.

All the imagas are there for people to see, if you want to

Agree GR

They knew what he was doing. The people who were in positions to blow the whistle through all this - John Smith MP, Robin Cook MP, presenter Jill Dando and journalist Liz MacKean, who was investigating Savile, all died prematurely. Johnny Rotten spoke out at the time, and was meant to be on the Lockerbie flight but missed it. Morrissey wrote a song "Panic" which seems, with hindsight,  to be about Savile's reign of terror.

"On the Leeds side-streets that you slip down
Provincial towns you jog 'round
Hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ"

Both of these artists were so vilified by the media they moved to America.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, whizzybee said:

I have much I could disclose about what happened to me as a trainee at BBC tv but I changed my mind as it’s very personal and could put me and others at risk 

Hi whizzy, yes we would always advise not to disclose too many personal details and anything that could identify yourself to someone unscrupulous who reads it.

• 9 months later...
On 4/28/2022 at 10:27 AM, whizzybee said:

Multiple lives ruined by one man Savile 

was a high ranking Freemason It’s a shame he escaped justice The prisoners would have dealt with a predatory nonce like him and the disgusting Rolf Harris ones small fry in comparison 

Is it true, though?  I've always been sceptical.  I have not seen any convincing evidence he was guilty of anything more than perhaps being a bit inappropriate with older teenagers and young women.  It's good to come across one of his victims at last.  Perhaps you could elaborate and tell us exactly what he got up to and how you fit in the picture?