The internet is alive and can enter your subconscious

You think of something, and a day later it shows up in the youtube reccomendations.

You have a dream. You download a video game out of thousands, and a level in the game is exactly like the dream you had.

An idea pops in your head and you randomly watch a documentary where the idea is mentioned.

2 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

You think of something, and a day later it shows up in the youtube reccomendations.

You have a dream. You download a video game out of thousands, and a level in the game is exactly like the dream you had.

An idea pops in your head and you randomly watch a documentary where the idea is mentioned.

I have had these experiences would not rule it out.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fluke said:

I have had these experiences would not rule it out.

For a while now I've thought that the artificial intelligence algorithms let loose on the net are getting better at predicting human behaviour and thoughts but I don't really know how I can put it into a coherent hypothesis so I won't lol.

As far as the dreams and documentary thing go I'm not sure what the op is getting at so can't really comment on that except to say I think dreams can sometimes forewarn of things to come and relay important messages if we care to explore their meanings.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Synchronicity I get all the time on & off net.

To do with the fake reality we are stuck in.

Some see it as recalibrating or glitches.

Internet is building next prison reality agreed.

8ce2b-6a00d83454428269e20111690ad19b970c

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Synchronicity I get all the time on & off net.

To do with the fake reality we are stuck in.

Some see it as recalibrating or glitches.

Internet is building next prison reality agreed.

8ce2b-6a00d83454428269e20111690ad19b970c

I get it too, just not so much which the internet. The algorithms shill me Peterson or Shapiro, I'm not thinking or searching for that.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Overlapping timelines. The script has already been written. We just go through the dialogues one paragraph at a time.

We are not Neo of the matrix movies. There is nothing heroic about our current selves and there is nothing dramatic about escaping this matrix. It is a prison made out of own minds. We are tiny tiny versions of who we are in truth. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2021 at 11:33 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

Love your thread, Youtube is owned by Google "Jewgle"

Google is artificial inteligence, they gotten to the level where it can connect elsewhere, but they don't know it.

It has become so sophisticated that other things can implant things inside of it. It's made out of neural network.

You are connected to this field they made up and so am I and we must disconnect from it.

I have the same problem.

I was doing some thinking on some seeds to plant to have some vegttables, and I planted some of those cucumber seeds.

Next I get on youtube recomandations on how to grow cucumbers, full of these recomandations that I never searched on the internet.

This is not the only time it happened something I did offline appeared on youtube.

This field is called the collective conciousness field and then they insert it on youtube, what you think, it's easy for them to manipulate youtube and insert things there

after they see what you think.

Everyone is connected to it, to the collective conciossnes they made up.

It means you have a portal inside your mind open all the time and it is connected to this field so they can keep a tab on you.

This field is similar to radio waves, the collective field is made by the archonic children of the gods and to their mother who made it.

Small archons are embeded into the mind they look like little devils, it makes your mind resonate at a specific frequency.

Like a virus heats the body and makes it resonate at a frequency and your temperature rises up.

Best example is Star Treck first conntact with the borg qeen, the movie if you seen it, with the borg and the collective conciousnes to the borg queen.

The borg queen is simbolic to the xenomorphs from the movie alien and they just took them as a ripoff, the movie series alien are a ripoff from dune saga movie.

The Bene Geserit mothers (Bene Elohim) are in the Dune movie the witches of dune saga, them and the other sisterhood the vampire younger sisters, they can use telephaty and control people around.

So the borg queen is like a xenomorph queen, like in the movie alien and they got the idea from the dune movie.

In reality these are the daughters of god, BENE ELOHIM. The Fairy Dead Mother who is not of the living fairy but of the living dead, the life of the dead.

They made the collective conciousnes to wire everyone there to manipulate them and feed off of this network.

These children are the archons, children is improper, by now they are adult evil spirits, but they are the daughters and sons of the Elohim gods.

Youtube is own by Google bro,  and Google is created by Jews who worship this god.

I call it "JEWGLE" 

If you get stuck in this field they will recycle the conciousness in the end and your conciousnes that gets trapped there will get lost forever.

Stop eating meat, first thing you need to do, think of these animals that are tortured to end up on your plate, and the suffering they go thru so you can eat from them.

This will limit this frequency you are on, it is at the level of radio waves, I don't know if they are radio waves but on the same pitch frequency line.

If you are good intended and a good person you will get off of it.

Unfortunate is that just giving up meat and other animal producs will not grant you free passage from this field. It will limit it.

You have to lower it by calming the mind down with herbal teas, stay away from sweets, I'm addicted to them, these generate the same frequency.

Just like these fields made by them there are the fields of nature and if you are clean and raise your frequency a bit you can connect on those and stay on them, if you have a hard time just staying on your own, it's hard on your own, really hard. These nature fields are exactly like the one you are on now, but no one bothers you and you can disconnect easy from it.

These fields are as an assistant, nature has resonance frequencies that you can stay on that are clean, these beings cannot stay within them and cannot access them.

If you cant disconnect it means you are addicted to meats and animal producs and sweets and they will make your mind resonate to this frequency.

Sad what is happening to people, they want to grow strong from these fields and collect as much as they can.

It's hard to stay off the fields, to leave complete alone because the fields vibe and sort of make it easy for you to cope.

This field indeed is called the collective matrix.

Majority of people don't care and will go along, human race is corrupted to it's core.

There is no mercy this time and no forgiveness. 

They will want to stay on this level, they don't care, people don;t give a crap, they just get on with their lives.

Their conciousness will get harvested once they recycle the field and their bodies will become devoided of any reason and any morality.

In the end man kind will fall and die, but some people will survive on "their own" from these some very few know what it is.

Most of them are not connected because they live a pristine life of integrity and are off line or connected to these other fields planet resonates with it's nature, but they don't know where they are connected and what it is.

It's time to disconnect from it if we can. 

Sometimes youtube asks me questions to know what I'm thinking be giving me recomandations to state my opinion on them.

Clearly my connectivity is limited to this field and only when I'm ramped up it knows what I'm doing.

everyone is connected to this field, walks on the side walk as a drone, is manipulated live, they know at all times.

They keep people there forced on this field like cattle in a barn, you, your family everyone you know is there.

They want to take it to the next level and limit your choices so you become like 60-70% drone and have limited decissions in your life.

Totally "assisted living" if you can call this a life at all.

Say loud, LET GO YOU BITCH.

====================

I may add this field is artificial inteligence, it's the mother to who is embeded inside of it, just like mother nature is your mother if you embed in the fields of nature. But to do so you must be clean in these other fields.

Best is on your own to drag your self around. Hard without meats and animal producs, without sweets, extra energy that generates these frequencies.

And these little maggots they make and insert in the body and mind to keep you locked on this frequency.

Life becomes a chalange, you don't feel vibes anymore untill you develop your own clean energies from nature. Then your body will vibe again and you will be on your own.

Artificial Inteligence is not bad if it's limited to your computer but not the computer of the mind because it's what they did.

Artificial Inteligence can help with tasks like provide answers to tech problems and future designes of what people might want to build techologicaly.

If you insert it in your mind then you become artificial. Drone like.

Edited by Dann

I forgot to add this, stay away from cabbage, they will ask you to eat large amounts of it, that it is healthy for you. It is in limited amount, they will ask that you eat raw cabbage.

If you are a good person and you don't know , you will eat it and they trap you, cabbage will work as an insulator, you need it but not like they want it to.

Your mind will form a cocon out of the cabbage you eat so the can tap in and it keeps the mind lock to the frequency.

Pass this around, if you go vegetarian, only eat a little raw cabbage from time to time, I went thru hell, part of my cabbage cocon is gone.

They don't give a shit about you, just what you provide, come to the field embed, let us collect your concious self.

Borg queen, the implant in her head to the field to other beings so she can manipulate the field.

stfc-qeenpicard.jpg

The Borgqueen is taken from Alien movie. The xenomorh queen.

alien-queen_aliens_gallery_5cca268482769

The Xenomorph queen is taken from Dune , she is the Been Geserit witch.

759406l-640x400-b-0d0b9439.jpg

More pictures with these bitches.

8c37fad5780af84c2f67f1e5dbb66e6a8e7019af

David Ike has things right to a certian degree, but he does not know you see.

He only knows of the Matrix and that the matrix has everyone and so on, it's actually this field.

Universe is not evil, it's just these frequencies where they are locked in, these dimensions where these frequencies reside with the field.

Universe also has nature.   The cube is just this place where they are in locked inside of it. But if you tune to these frequencies you go there with your mind without you knowing.

As seen in the picture she is Bene Elohim Daughter of the elder gods. 

The living dead fairy mother.

Don't you just love god hahahaha. Bastard snake.    

I'll F on his field, we will fuck in his church.(the field) so he can't eat shit from us.

Edited by Dann

Take a notice of the 3 types I showed you, they all have an elongated head in the back, they are one and the same.

Spit inside the field, so it go's around haha.

This is real hombre, just to see and dazle your mind how asleep people are.

I forgot to add the other younger systerhood of the bene geserits.

The sluts dressed in white, white hats white wings.

The wings are symbolic to a fairy on her head, but it is the dead fairy, not the living one, don't confuse them.

The other fairies live on the other fields. The living ones. Like don't dis the fairy culture.

dune-mini.jpg?resize=740,475&type=vertic

The white stuff is symbolic of the white snake elohim god father, God right, the man dressed in white robes, Jesus and so on.

Here they are again.

bene-gesserit-scifi.jpg

The fairy wings she has on her head, she is the white serpentine Elohim snake kind.

These are the younger sisters, oriented towards sacred sex, in this way they draw energies from victims.

Then there is the other faction of the systerhood who deviated from them, and they are spychopathical manipulative vampires, even more tuned to sucking life and manipulating thru sexual seduction, luer their victims sexually. It's not about sex, they have to luer you near them to feed off of you.

Here is god with his daughters.

528be329dd00befdc05c9728dbeb1c37.jpg

Here is god again with his daughters.

They are on top and you are on the bottom, rulling over you. They are the mothers of the field. In the middle it's god the BASTARD.

30073088_10156607703927214_8898052837518

Don't you just love god and what he has done to you, to all of us.

He is just loveley isn't he.

To bad he is not the source, the Christ (Not Jesus the bastard son of the snake) because the Christ is above godhood not a god and these gods are (or god) is just a BASTARD SNAKE.  

Christ is prime nature, it is the source of nature where nature originated from.

Edited by Dann