United Nations compound in Utah ??? Not sure of the video date ........

Nicole

Its apparently a reuploaded video from 2019, so not exactly 'todays news'.

From the comments:

This is from 2019, we shouldn't re-upload things just because we see them on the internet.

@Laura Griffiths  it matters because it’s called fear mongering, re-uploading things to make it seem like they’re happening right now

And this is how disinformation/misinformation spreads through our 'truth community'.

8 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Its apparently a reuploaded video from 2019, so not exactly 'todays news'.

From the comments:

And this is how disinformation/misinformation spreads through our 'truth community'.

I am sorry and you are right. I apologize 

Further research shows that this video is from a UN conference in 2019 and not from a permanent compound in 2021. Again, I apologize for spreading misinformation. Please delete my posting. 

4 hours ago, Nicole said:

Further research shows that this video is from a UN conference in 2019 and not from a permanent compound in 2021. Again, I apologize for spreading misinformation. Please delete my posting. 

Your apology is accepted, but I will keep this topic up, just as an example of what I have previously advised members here, with regard to caution as to what they post.

You may not have done this deliberately, and I accept that, but I do believe that there are some folks here trying to diseminate misinfo/disinfo.

• Like 1