What you think about, you become, and each thought you think creates our future!

Joana

Maybe everyone else already knows this, but anyway, I would like to share it with you. 

• One minute of anger weakens the immune system for four to five hours. In contrast, one minute of laughter boosts the immune system for up to 24 hours.

• Fear and stress are reduce the immune system and the immune system is our internal processor for fighting illness within the body.

• What you think about, you become, and each thought you think creates our future! This is the main reason why we need to be aware of our negative thoughts. Positive people are drawn to positive energy, negative people are drawn to negative energy. Negative energy can leave you feeling heavy and unhappy. Negative Energy blocks us from being healthy. 

Push away negative energy and choose positive thoughts, for they are the key to positive change!

• If you eat a "dead" energy (animal products, foods covered in chemicals and pesticides, etc ....) you will lower your vibration. Fruits and vegetables makes your vibration higher (based from my experience).

When our vibration increases we feel lighter, positive and happy but when it decreases we end up feeling moody, depressed, angry, insecure and fearful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raise your vibration. 

Think positive.

Eat High-Vibe Food.

Share your light and love with the world! ❤️

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gav said:

I never could understand what people meant about raising vibrations. Vibrations of what - can you explain this to me?

Hello and welcome to the forum. I presume you've never read any of David Icke's books?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joana said:
  • One minute of anger weakens the immune system for four to five hours. In contrast, one minute of laughter boosts the immune system for up to 24 hours.

This is a misunderstanding. You don't state whether it's suppressed or expressed anger which weakens the immune system nor do you convey how a person is meant to address it's presence, other than presumably pretending it doesn't exist. I can tell you categorically that you are incorrect in your assertion about it weakening the immune system. If you were correct, I'd be dead by now, since I've had an ongoing problem with anger management my entire life. Why? Because I was raised by two people who made an enemy out of anger.

2 hours ago, Joana said:

Fear and stress are reduce the immune system and the immune system is our internal processor for fighting illness within the body

Again, I can tell you that this is either entirely incorrect or not universally applicable. My stress levels, due to isolation, have been high for years. I never get physically ill, and haven't done since I ceased working years ago. How do you explain someone like myself living with high levels of 'negative' emotions for years, and never getting physically ill? Please explain.

2 hours ago, Joana said:

What you think about, you become, and each thought you think creates our future! This is the main reason why we need to be aware of our negative thoughts. Positive people are drawn to positive energy, negative people are drawn to negative energy. Negative energy can leave you feeling heavy and unhappy. Negative Energy blocks us from being healthy

Again, these are oversimplifications. Most people's realities are largely driven by the unconscious, not the conscious mind. A person can only reduce their unconscious through endeavoring to do so, in order to ameliorate having been badly raised, in all likelihood. Also, taking control of your mind entirely is not possible until a person raises their consciousness, because thoughts and emotions exist in a symbiotic relationship. Most people don't know this.

2 hours ago, Joana said:

If you eat a "dead" energy (animal products, foods covered in chemicals and pesticides, etc ....) you will lower your vibration. Fruits and vegetables makes your vibration higher (based from my experience).

Although this is the part of your post I agree with the most, it still doesn't have a panoramic view of reality. I, for example, have an outstanding diet and still live with high levels of negative emotion because I had a severely abusive childhood and am trying to undo the damage which was done to me with absolutely no help whatsoever. The fucking retards in the psychology profession offer me face to face appointments in which both of us wear face nappies, which, for anyone not spiritually dead is as good as worthless. 

2 hours ago, Joana said:

When our vibration increases we feel lighter, positive and happy but when it decreases we end up feeling moody, depressed, angry, insecure and fearful.

Again, you have misunderstood. Severe childhood abuse severely lowers a person's vibration, and the only way a person raises it back up is through either the conscious allowance of pain, or through prolonged suffering. That is reality. Do you know what it feels like to feel completely and totally alone, unable to deal with extreme depression and rage? If not, say a prayer of gratitude.

Next time you feel inclined to judge as 'negative' the people who convey emotions like anger or depression, try exercising some compassion and empathy and realize they probably have a good reason for feeling the way they feel.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Hello and welcome to the forum. I presume you've never read any of David Icke's books?

I have read up to the 911 one. My fave was Robot's Rebellion - fantastic destruction of religion. I never saw a concise explanation of this.

@Grumpy OwlI found this, which was quite interesting - The Hippies Were Right: It's All about Vibrations, Man! - Scientific American Blog Network

I particularly liked this paragraph:

"An interesting phenomenon occurs when different vibrating things/processes come into proximity: they will often start, after a little time, to vibrate together at the same frequency. They “sync up,” sometimes in ways that can seem mysterious. This is described today as the phenomenon of spontaneous self-organization."

It goes into detail further below and it all makes a crazy kind of sense - I've long ago known about the atmosphere in a room, where you get this feeling of a whole variety of emotions just picking up from the people. What I would like to see is the idea about how it all hangs together scientifically analysed and shown in extensive detail.  For left-brain thinkers which I believe I am dominant,  it would be a great way to spread such information. I am still not seeing details about specific frequencies etc., their effects or how they are detected and correlated. I am sourcing out some publications from Pascal Fries because he seems to be doing work in this field - but many of his articles cost money to view.            

I can’t agree with this ‘what you think, you will become’ concept. I’ll agree that an individual’s attitude can possibly impact upon their life experience. But a persons thoughts are very much limited in how they can effect reality. 

A man thinking they are a woman doesn’t actually make them a woman, is just one example of an infinite amount of examples that debunk this concept. In truth, this concept is the type of nice sounding platitude that you see women posting all over Facebook. It’s just not true, though. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sterna said:

I can’t agree with this ‘what you think, you will become’ concept. I’ll agree that an individual’s attitude can possibly impact upon their life experience. But a persons thoughts are very much limited in how they can effect reality. 

A man thinking they are a woman doesn’t actually make them a woman, is just one example of an infinite amount of examples that debunk this concept. In truth, this concept is the type of nice sounding platitude that you see women posting all over Facebook. It’s just not true, though. 

Correct.

This is all pseudo-spiritual nonsense. Like with everything lese in this fake version of reality, the idea of our powers of thought etc has been reduced to a street level concept enticing people to sit with incense sticks and healing music and manifest their reality. It does not work like that.

This is how it works.

To be a true super-human architect of a reality you wish to create, you will need supra-dimensional (unknown to us) powers that will be needed to create a game in which you want to have a 'pleasant' experience. Now pause and think---what is pleasant for you-- will it involve the suffering of  others? How will you compare that you are having a pleasant experience unless there is an opposite suffering? Think carefully. So now you have already created duality to fully experience a fake version of joy. No creator but the ultimate one can  therefore control such creation.

What the fake magicians and freemasons/ archons/ architects do is try to emulate that creation by copying the natural creation-- airplanes by observing birds wings (Icarus?), etc. But they can never go beyond bits and pieces within the limitations of human or even archonic senses. They could not encompass all creation and possibilities and keep failing. So they move to a AI system that will collect all possible data points and use that to control its 'creation'. But given the GIGO principle in computing, they are now saddled with the tweets from twats who cannot even draw a straight line, so they just use smoke and mirrors and illusion as in Wizard of Oz and promote conspiracy theorists to create a fear of them with stories of them having supernatural powers. They don't.

To reach the stage where you manifest reality with thoughts, you need to bridge the gap between your tiny tiny lives, shattered into billions of points of isolated attention all struggling separately to be rid of pain, to a unified whole, in 'YOGA' or unity, where just like the cells in your body there is no conflict.

This was the true spiritual practice of Yoga-not lulu pants and downward dog poses.

• Like 2

"vibrations" and "frequency" are Matrix ideas/concepts. ACCESS THE TRUTH WITHIN. THE REAL TRUTH.

I got the Key, the real one. "...I took the time, to feel for the door, I found the secret, the Key to it all...".

A hint; "...you can release yourself, but the only way is down...!"

I'm already gone. won't be back.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, novymir said:

"vibrations" and "frequency" are Matrix ideas/concepts. ACCESS THE TRUTH WITHIN. THE REAL TRUTH.

I got the Key, the real one. "...I took the time, to feel for the door, I found the secret, the Key to it all...".

A hint; "...you can release yourself, but the only way is down...!"

I'm already gone. won't be back.

I know those are a poor choice of words but sometimes to explain something in English (which is not my native language), I need to use these hackneyed terms.

In the moments of silence that I am able to find, I find only going beyond words and concepts helps. I saw A TRUTH in a flash at the back of my mind, without using any words to take me there. But now whenever I can centre myself in that place I have found (effortlessly), I find the ideas coming out of that place. I know the next step will be to let go of that place as well but just consolidating my strength atm. To move on. To cut off the final shackles.

I wish you well on your journey.

We are already parts of the one and so it would be wrong to say that I will see you on the other side. We are all one in that 'place'.