David icke and the islamophobe

On 7/25/2021 at 12:52 AM, Golden Retriever said:

How can David Icke invite a supporter of Israel to his rally, David Kurten when Icke is so opposed to Zionism?

Did David actually invite him  to talk or is just at the same  speaking gig as David,personally I don't know that's why I'm asking

44 minutes ago, peter said:

Did David actually invite him  to talk or is just at the same  speaking gig as David,personally I don't know that's why I'm asking

I don't know if David Icke can influence who speaks or not.  David is always the headline speaker and I would

imagine he does know who is going to be there. But maybe the organisers spring a few surprises? 

The World World Rally in London on 24 July was organised by Fiona Hine, of Covileaks.

https://covileaks.co.uk/

Different countries have different organistations.

https://worldwidedemonstration.com/organizations/

I'll just leave this here. One of many dubious videos about Ms Hine of Covileaks.  I imagine many pub owners

didn't want to go along with the rules, but the Pub Companies gave them orders. No need for

this juvenile action imo   And to video it, wearing a Covileaks sweatshirt!!! That won't engage the public.

DSCN2194.JPG

Edited by Golden Retriever

6 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don't know if David Icke can influence who speaks or not.  David is always the headline speaker and I would

imagine he does know who is going to be there. But maybe the organisers spring a few surprises? 

As far as I know David has always said here is some information make of it what you will, he is also against censorship,therefore influencing who is on the speaking card weather or not he agrees with him or her would be rather hypocritical given his stand point.

As I said earlier, he needs to get the information out anyway he can, and if that means having speakers he doesn't agree with ,so be it

6 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I'll just leave this here. One of many dubious videos about Ms Hine of Covileaks.

I don't watch videos of this nature as I find they can be and generally are selectively edited and taken out of context ,to show someone in a rather bad light,however I find the term dubious videos correct weather or not they are about Ms Hine or someone else.

I would ask though,what context this was taken ,was she celebrating a successful rally or meeting with other members of the organization hence the covileaks attire, did she know she was being filmed, are these videos of her designed to show covileaks in a bad light (guilt by association and I find the same thing happening in this thread with regards Mr Icke). I could keep going but you get the idea,so I generally give people the benefit of the doubt till I know better and I can't as I don't know them personally.

To be honest ,I would like a dollar for every time I made an asshole of my self through drinking, when I was young silly and bullet proof

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

David Icke did not organise this rally, he, like the others, was invited to speak.

As for David Kurten, while you still have a bee in your bonnet about him, at least he is one of very few politicians who have openly criticised and spoken out against lockdown measures right from the start, and his Heritage Party is very much against lockdown and Covid. The likes of UKIP and For Britain jumped on this 'bandwagon' much later on.

Whether he is a Zionist or not, at this point in time on this particular subject he does share some common ground with David Icke.

2 hours ago, peter said:

I don't watch videos of this nature as I find they can be and generally are selectively edited and taken out of context ,to show someone in a rather bad light,however I find the term dubious videos correct weather or not they are about Ms Hine or someone else.

I would ask though,what context this was taken ,was she celebrating a successful rally or meeting with other members of the organization hence the covileaks attire, did she know she was being filmed, are these videos of her designed to show covileaks in a bad light (guilt by association and I find the same thing happening in this thread with regards Mr Icke). I could keep going but you get the idea,so I generally give people the benefit of the doubt till I know better and I can't as I don't know them personally.

To be honest ,I would like a dollar for every time I made an asshole of my self through drinking, when I was young silly and bullet proof

You need to do some independent research about Fiona Hine. She is a very divisive person.

Someone else posted a video about her on this thread also.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

As for David Kurten, while you still have a bee in your bonnet about him, at least he is one of very few politicians who have openly criticised and spoken out against lockdown measures right from the start, and his Heritage Party is very much against lockdown and Covid. The likes of UKIP and For Britain jumped on this 'bandwagon' much later on.

Whether he is a Zionist or not, at this point in time on this particular subject he does share some common ground with David Icke.

I like the Heritage party Manifesto on the whole, but politicians don't always keep their word, do they?

It would be great if he would come out and explain where he stands regarding the Israeli lobby within

British politics.

Is this why there was a massive Trump flag on display during the rally, I wonder.

8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

You need to do some independent research about Fiona Hine. She is a very divisive person.

Someone else posted a video about her on this thread also.

OK granted, that's fair enough,but being here in Australia this is actually the first time I have heard of her. I will agree with you though that in any event of this nature there are always individuals with personal a genders weather good or bad, outside that of the original concept, and given the fact that when you get 10 people in a room their group IQ is reduced to the lowest common denominator and generally  you can't even get a consensus on what they want for breakfast ,a gathering of this size is definitely ripe for the picking . 

The other problem I have being in Australia is I am only able to do independent  research through the eyes of someone else (videos and such) therefore I'm subject to their personal attitudes  and as such my independent research wouldn't be independent at all

Edited by peter

At this stage of the game, exposing is fine but we might want to reconsider chucking the baby with the bathwater.

Rather than booting out the CO and punishing them....what do they say? "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" Why not use them as they have done to us? It's handy to gain info and reveal who's who behind it all amongst other. Let the..... paranoia begin. HA HA HA. 😈

17 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I like the Heritage party Manifesto on the whole, but politicians don't always keep their word, do they?

It would be great if he would come out and explain where he stands regarding the Israeli lobby within

British politics.

Is this why there was a massive Trump flag on display during the rally, I wonder.

shallow-end.jpg

On 7/26/2021 at 11:05 AM, GarethIcke said:

Dad has never hired a bodyguard. People just jump in to help often. He doesn't know everyone that gets involved. 

As for sharing the stage with people, what would you have him do? Ask the organisers to remove speakers, or refuse to speak if people he doesn't agree with are given a slot?

Purely on the basis of what @GarethIcke has stated here, I am drawing this topic to a close, as it now seems apparent that this thread has purely become for the purpose of 'shit-stirring'. (as well as for 'external forces' to be provided with 'good material')

If anyone wishes to further discuss material raised in this topic, please either find an appropriate existing topic or start a new one.

• Like 3

• Grumpy Owl locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 1:06 PM, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Ok so why is David ickes bodyguard from the 26 September a zionist and islamophobe and why is David and Gareth icke promoting resistance gb who WEARS A MOHAMMED t shirt and who is a conservative politician who got kicked out for racist comments ?

Screenshot_20210221-015746.png

On 7/26/2021 at 11:05 AM, GarethIcke said:

Dad has never hired a bodyguard. People just jump in to help often. He doesn't know everyone that gets involved. 

As for sharing the stage with people, what would you have him do? Ask the organisers to remove speakers, or refuse to speak if people he doesn't agree with are given a slot?

To back up Grumpy's closing post.
BC