Jump to content

David icke and the islamophobe


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, peter said:

I like to make an informed judgment from both sides of the coin before  I  formulate an opinion, not just on the material presented  but also the type of personality of the person doing the presenting. I would have to ask ,what do you classify as something or value,what is valuable to you may not be of value to others and because of that you expect them to leave. A rather narcissistic view in my opinion,  

This is brilliant thanks for the amazing contribution to this thread about scumbag actors who are staging events to put us in lockdown thanks so much !!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Bradford this year . This man who is piers Corbyns right hand man (who was on stage with David icke yesterday ) specifically told people on a live stream to fight the police 

Agent provocateur in 2021

Screenshot_20210403-011323.png

 

Er.... you specifically told people to fight someone....

 

Doesn't that make you a provocateur.??

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Who are you?

 

You have the advantage of me. I have no idea who you are..

 

Did you post nonsense about flat-earth? I just have no idea who you are.


Pease remind me what makes you so special.

 

I don't have to take advantage of you. I have no need.

I am sitting on the wall re: FE until such time I come to a conclusion but the topic can wait. We have other pressing issues right now.

 

I am a part alien. I know who my ancestors are.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Behind David icke 

Louise creffield on the right who worked for labour mp and whose arrest looked very staged , the redhead also got arrested on another day also very staged looking and we all know how many times piers corbyn has been "arrested"

Screenshot_20210717-234122.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

This is brilliant thanks for the amazing contribution to this thread about scumbag actors who are staging events to put us in lockdown thanks so much !!!!!

 

I think you are doing enough in they way of contributions for the rest of us

No need to thank me , I'm happy to help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Don't come to me with your sarcastic comments I don't need to justify myself to you do you understand

 

First it was not a 'comment' .... it was a very simple question put directly to you.

 

And no .... I do not 'understand' .... but I do 'comprehend' your current participation on this forum having read this thread!

 

I will have nothing more to do with you :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ink said:

 

First it was not a 'comment' .... it was a very simple question put directly to you.

 

And no .... I do not 'understand' .... but I do 'comprehend' your current participation on this forum having read this thread!

 

I will have nothing more to do with you :)

I don't know how I will cope without your massive contribution . Please reconsider . Your words are inspirational

Link to comment
Share on other sites

David ickes bodyguard rocking a Christian militia t shirt complete with Ak 47 s on it .

The militia was set up to combat Islam , he wears this t shirt at speakers corner around the Muslim community there . Remember David icke is supposed to be about free Palestine so is gareth!

Screenshot_20201218-191836.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

 

I don't have to take advantage of you. I have no need.

I am sitting on the wall re: FE until such time I come to a conclusion but the topic can wait. We have other pressing issues right now.

 

I am a part alien. I know who my ancestors are.

 

 

 

I said 'have the advantage of me'.

 

It's an English expression. 

 

Perhaps the alienzzzzzzz need to improve their English.

 

You're weird and not in a good way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Behind David icke 

Louise creffield on the right who worked for labour mp and whose arrest looked very staged , the redhead also got arrested on another day also very staged looking and we all know how many times piers corbyn has been "arrested"

Screenshot_20210717-234122.png

With the censorship going on against David at the moment I think if he has the opportunity to get his message out to the public he should take it anytime or anywhere that's possible, whoever is standing in the background is of little consequence, as I said in my original post ,so fucking what. He has made his opinions on political ideology quite clear over the decades and to my knowledge that hasn't changed and if people wish to stand in the crowd so be it .

 

So obviously this post will be of little or no value to you ,so I better leave.

PS you should hide your cage a bit better so it's not so easy to rattle

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

David ickes bodyguard rocking a Christian militia t shirt complete with Ak 47 s on it .

The militia was set up to combat Islam , he wears this t shirt at speakers corner around the Muslim community there . Remember David icke is supposed to be about free Palestine so is gareth!

Screenshot_20201218-191836.png

How the hell do you know this is Icke's body guard ,it was a totally different person in an earlier post by you.

I think you have let your religious beliefs slip so we can all see them now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, peter said:

How the hell do you know this is Icke's body guard ,it was a totally different person in an earlier post by you.

I think you have let your religious beliefs slip so we can all see them now

Because he escorted him to the train station and also because he admits on his private security companies website you absolute tosser 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@JOHN ŌVERKILL I am inclined to agree with you, that these 'protests' are serving some kind of ulterior purpose, and that some of the people behind them have different motives.

 

I have also questioned before why these protests continue to be held in London, despite the actions of the Met Police, and I also believe that certain actions that 'happen' are likely to have been 'staged' - hence the constant 'arrests' of Piers Corbyn, yet he managed to avoid arrest while speaking at an event in Birmingham last year which I attended.

 

I don't have time to sit and watch through all your videos, so I invite you to start a new topic here, present a summary of your own findings, and then give us all an opportunity to discuss this in detail here.

 

What I won't put up with here is aggressively attacking other members, and boasting about subscribers/followers, as that does not present yourself in a very good light, and it makes me doubt your own intentions.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

@JOHN ŌVERKILL I am inclined to agree with you, that these 'protests' are serving some kind of ulterior purpose, and that some of the people behind them have different motives.

 

I have also questioned before why these protests continue to be held in London, despite the actions of the Met Police, and I also believe that certain actions that 'happen' are likely to have been 'staged' - hence the constant 'arrests' of Piers Corbyn, yet he managed to avoid arrest while speaking at an event in Birmingham last year which I attended.

 

I don't have time to sit and watch through all your videos, so I invite you to start a new topic here, present a summary of your own findings, and then give us all an opportunity to discuss this in detail here.

 

What I won't put up with here is aggressively attacking other members, and boasting about subscribers/followers, as that does not present yourself in a very good light, and it makes me doubt your own intentions.

My friend I have made a thread months ago about this .. anyway . I have defended myself against people calling me a devil , wouldn't you? especially if you knew what you were doing is right .

I'm not boasting about subscribers some rapscallion mentioned it not me .

So..

 

I will simply ignore anyone who calls me a devil from now on that way I can't be accused of anything

Peace to you my good fellow 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

I said 'have the advantage of me'.

 

It's an English expression. 

 

Perhaps the alienzzzzzzz need to improve their English.

 

You're weird and not in a good way.

 

I must have misread. You have edited your post since so I can't really say.

Yes I know what "have the advantage" means, thank you very much.

 

Yes, when people don't understand the way of a person, they get lumped into "weird" category. lol

That's fine by me, many don't understand why the way I do things until I explain to them.

I don't have the time to explain ins and outs if they are not educated.

They just don't know. *cough*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

My friend I have made a thread months ago about this .. anyway . I have defended myself against people calling me a devil , wouldn't you? especially if you knew what you were doing is right .

I'm not boasting about subscribers some rapscallion mentioned it not me .

So..

 

I will simply ignore anyone who calls me a devil from now on that way I can't be accused of anything

Peace to you my good fellow 

 

You see, here is the difference. If someone called me a devil.....I wouldn't defend. It's just their opinion.

mwahahahaha

Yes, I must be weird.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

David ickes bodyguard with hatun known hate preacher who is friends with and works with tommy Robinson

Also present with another infiltrator from speakers corner 

 

Screenshot_20210705-235650.png

 

 

 

Today's your lucky day.


One of your mad friends stabbed her.

 

Who are the hateful ones here buddy boy?

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

How do we know he's David ickes bodyguard peter says lol do you have functioning eyes peter 

So take your stupid assumptions elsewhere and no I'm not Muslim I know that's what your implying stupid boy 

your cage is still sticking out Mr Devil😄

I was just wondering is there any other words that people can call  you that you would also ignore, if you like I could give you some examples that readily come to mind

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

 

Today's your lucky day.


One of your mad friends stabbed her.

 

Who are the hateful ones here buddy boy?

 

 

 

That's shocking, but a bit harsh to say to John would have wanted this, surely Truth?

 

John has a right to talk like anyone else as long as it's not incitement. I haven't seen the guy call for violence.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

That's shocking, but a bit harsh to say to John would have wanted this, surely Truth?

 

John has a right to talk like anyone else as long as it's not incitement. I haven't seen the guy call for violence.

 

He's picked his side.

 

As for the incitement to violence... He's done that too. There's an example on this page I spotted.

 

Stop pandering to these degenerates EW.

 

He's some kind of radical leftie Antifa type.

 

They're beyond reason. Being nice to them and trying to be the 'leftie whisperer' is a waste of time.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

He's picked his side.

 

As for the incitement to violence... He's done that too. There's an example on this page I spotted.

 

Stop pandering to these degenerates EW.

 

He's some kind of radical leftie Antifa type.

 

They're beyond reason. Being nice to them and trying to be the 'leftie whisperer' is a waste of time.

 

 

 

I haven't even involved myself in this debate, not regarding the Ickes anyway.

 

I don't know any of these faces people are talking about, besides that Amy woman. I'm too far down the right-wing pipeline to trust people like her these days though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...