David icke and the islamophobe

23 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

David kurten and Jeff Wyatt , Jeff wyatt who is a massive tommy Robinson fan and another immigrant stalker like scumbag tyrant finder etc 

Screenshot_20201214-132515.png

I think your mask is slipping. Clearly you're some kind of Antifa lefty. 

I think people ought to watch out for you if they see you on these marches

I'd call you a security risk.

You don't have the right to photograph people at the protests and try to dox them.

Edited by Truthspoon

20 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I think your mask is slipping. Clearly you're some kind of Antifa lefty. 

I think people ought to watch out for you if they see you on these marches

I'd call you a security risk.

You don't have the right to photograph people at the protests and try to dox them.

It's public footage you dumb ass 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Left and right I left that long time ago you pathetic fool , go back to your 77 buddies 

2 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Piers corbyn and proven actor pavlov they spent new years eve together too piers corbyn shared the stage with David icke yesterday

Excuse my bluntness, but so fucking what, if I didn't know better at the very least you seem to be trying to drum up more subscribers to your channel

3 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

David ickes bodyguard with hatun known hate preacher who is friends with and works with tommy Robinson

Also present with another infiltrator from speakers corner 

Screenshot_20210705-235650.png

LOL... 'hate preacher'.....

Keep digging buddy.

For the record Hatun was physically assaulted by a gang of Pakistanis at Speaker's Corner.

But you're doing the leftie thing of demonising the victim.

Why on Earth are you here dude? I think we know.

Edited by Truthspoon

John, your posting style is what used to happen 10 years ago i.e. link to a video after video in the forum.

If you want other people to notice your work, let people breath on it and if they have anything to say they will.

As a newbie as well, people need to get to know you. If you push too much, we'd see it as a sign of weakness, unable to control emotion, a sign of immaturity etc.

I credit you for exposing resistance though. I think nobody could argue with you on that video.

People, refraim from personal attack, he clearly wants his work noticed so criticise his video, give opinion etc.

People can give opinions...right?

And if we think anyone is here to cause a stirr, we'll leave you alone in the corner anyway. We've had enough training over the years.

4 minutes ago, peter said:

Excuse my bluntness, but so fucking what, if I didn't know better at the very least you seem to be trying to drum up more subscribers to your channel

You must be dumb try and use your brain to fathom what is being said . I'm doing well for subscribers thanks mate 👍👍

I certainly don't want idiots who can't use their brain to sub to me , so that rules out a few of you so far 

1 minute ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

I certainly don't want idiots who can't use their brain to sub to me , so that rules out a few of you so far

What the people that disagree with you, you mean

3 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

John, your posting style is what used to happen 10 years ago i.e. link to a video after video in the forum.

If you want other people to notice your work, let people breath on it and if they have anything to say they will.

As a newbie as well, people need to get to know you. If you push too much, we'd see it as a sign of weakness, unable to control emotion, a sign of immaturity etc.

I credit you for exposing resistance though. I think nobody could argue with you on that video.

People, refraim from personal attack, he clearly wants his work noticed so criticise his video, give opinion etc.

People can give opinions...right?

And if we think anyone is here to cause a stirr, we'll leave you alone in the corner anyway. We've had enough training over the years.

I will put the Information out there if people wish to delve deeper they can I would rather have loads of Info than none at all, what harm am I doing none ? What harm are the people im exposing doing lots . What are the people doing In this thread apart from you and golden retriever being rude and obnoxious and ignoring obvious concerns .

1 minute ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

I will put the Information out there if people wish to delve deeper they can I would rather have loads of Info than none at all, what harm am I doing none ? What harm are the people im exposing doing lots . What are the people doing In this thread apart from you and golden retriever being rude and obnoxious and ignoring obvious concerns .

I can't comment on all of your video right now as I haven't watched them yet.

As well as we need to get to know you, I think you also need to get to know who is in this forum too.

I said it here or in another thread....I can't remember but we have all sorts registered here if you know what I mean. Some are under disguised sleepers.... call them 77 or else. So if you spot a member do some reading what they post etc to guage if they are genuine, troll, shill etc...

Like we know Truthspoon gets hot under the collar from time to time but I don't have a go at him or take it personally because I know what he is like. Pointless.

We tend to frown on video only posts unless it's a one line punch comedy sketch anyone would get.

It's all very good exposing but my question to you is.... what are you going to do about it?

It's like going to a protest. Yeah, you are exposing the scam in public by numbers, what will happen then?

The government all of a sudden do a U-turn because of the protest? lol That will be the first.

Likewise, you are exposing individuals, what then? You may achieve telling people but there is no punch line.

Just my pov though. I am a kind of person who wants to finish it off properly.

4 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

I can't comment on all of your video right now as I haven't watched them yet.

As well as we need to get to know you, I think you also need to get to know who is in this forum too.

I said it here or in another thread....I can't remember but we have all sorts registered here if you know what I mean. Some are under disguised sleepers.... call them 77 or else. So if you spot a member do some reading what they post etc to guage if they are genuine, troll, shill etc...

Like we know Truthspoon gets hot under the collar from time to time but I don't have a go at him or take it personally because I know what he is like. Pointless.

We tend to frown on video only posts unless it's a one line punch comedy sketch anyone would get.

It's all very good exposing but my question to you is.... what are you going to do about it?

It's like going to a protest. Yeah, you are exposing the scam in public by numbers, what will happen then?

The government all of a sudden do a U-turn because of the protest? lol That will be the first.

Likewise, you are exposing individuals, what then? You may achieve telling people but there is no punch line.

Just my pov though. I am a kind of person who wants to finish it off properly.

I already told you this . Come to a Livestream where we discuss things but obviously mate I'm not going to reveal everything as I have been Infiltrated and threatened ( I don't care who believes me or not ) so it's all about trust 

So it's very easy for people to say what are you doing about it we'll I've dedicated 2years of research to this specific topic .

So I will reverse the question to all of you what are You doing ?????

I've done enough to walk away guilt free knowing I did more than my fair share of exposing horrible evil people at great cost to me and my family .

End of story 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, ink said:

@JOHN ŌVERKILL

May I ask how many times your channel on youtube has been deleted .... seeing as you post so much of your 'truth' on it?

Stupid comment ,  Ive had strikes on my channel , I've not had my channel deleted so what lol.

I'm not stupid I know what YouTube is looking for . Are you stupid ? 

Don't come to me with your sarcastic comments I don't need to justify myself to you do you understand

Edited by JOHN ŌVERKILL

3 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Zzzz you have no opinion so whatever mate , go elsewhere if you cannot offer an opinion on anything of value simple 😂😂😂

I like to make an informed judgment from both sides of the coin before  I  formulate an opinion, not just on the material presented  but also the type of personality of the person doing the presenting. I would have to ask ,what do you classify as something or value,what is valuable to you may not be of value to others and because of that you expect them to leave. A rather narcissistic view in my opinion,  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Who are you?

You have the advantage of me. I have no idea who you are..

Did you post nonsense about flat-earth? I just have no idea who you are.

Pease remind me what makes you so special.

Edited by Truthspoon