David icke and the islamophobe

Why did you edit out the copper about to smack someone with his baton? 

Do you really think 'the far right' are the problem in society right now?

Edited by Truthspoon

56 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Here he is with proven actor pavlov that I have also exposed . 

Screenshot_20201221-222522.png

'Guys' like you are just there to discredit 'us'.

Discrediting real investigators work and studies.

'Everything is fake, everybody is a shill blablabla)

Feels like 2000/2005's again here!

When being woke ment being open minded and seeing the world/goverments etc. for the shithole they are due to people's own experiences and believes.

Now being woke means you follow every moronic trend or thing somebody else say without experience, science or encounters.

Or dudes like you with the standard 'my ChaNnEl Haz 200763652729475757 FoolLOwUrs On THe InterNetz, MorE ThEN YoU' (bots and paid followers much?)

Thats why i dont post here or anywhere anymore, everything is infiltrated and 'false-flagged' by devils like you.

'You dont agree, your a shill, your a jew blablabla

YAAAWN, been there done that.

Have fun trolling and spamming your shit video's!

Cheers

• Like 2

21 hours ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Resistance Gb the man who wears Mohammed t shirt tyrant finder the ex army lol 🤣 according to me and my 4 thousand  subs  nearly 5k you numpty lol 🤣

Thanks for your amazing comment you really responded well to the information .

So you're your saying nothing is staged then lol 🤣 ok mate 

Go back to the shills that sent you here 

Im not saying that nothing is staged but you seem to be saying everything is . I started noticing several faces appearing at at all the protests for a long time ,the ones you call Tatt Man and Grey Bleeder , long before you mentioned them .Im not saying there arent actors or people planted by the police but whether they are associated with certain You Tubers i cant be certain .

One thing I do know is that there are people who are trying  hard to cause division and mistrust amoungst those in the freedom movement by casting suspicion on well known figures   .So how do we know thats not what you are doing ??

1 hour ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Im not saying that nothing is staged but you seem to be saying everything is . I started noticing several faces appearing at at all the protests for a long time ,the ones you call Tatt Man and Grey Bleeder , long before you mentioned them .Im not saying there arent actors or people planted by the police but whether they are associated with certain You Tubers i cant be certain .

One thing I do know is that there are people who are trying  hard to cause division and mistrust amoungst those in the freedom movement by casting suspicion on well known figures   .So how do we know thats not what you are doing ??

Long before I did yeah ? Where did you spot them then pray tell