David icke and the islamophobe

2 hours ago, elongated1 said:

John you've got a mention at around 4 hrs mark from Actual Interview.

Now, consumer is a mod in his chat.

This makes me wonder what Jam for Freedom is.

I still want to think Raj (Actual) is a good man though.

Actual is connected to all the shill filmers mate , jam for freedom and lovedown are shill fests

17 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

I think your name says it all........a bit of an ''Overkill'' entrance on this forum don't you think?

Just an observation..

No I don't I think your wasting my time when I have brought up a serious issue but at least some in here get it .

17 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Did you see the "protesters " "fight" each other outside downing street 

At today's protest? We, the forum members here know, there are plants, agitators. I've spotted them in real....like you spotted in your video, there are signs. There were posts about actors! Yeah, they get outted. lol There have been so many crisis actors and fake protesters as well. 7/7, 911, Manchester..... US school shooting, Covid.... We are tired of the same old shit.

But I always look at it from a higher perspective. While I won't say like religious people...."Oh God will come to help" or "aliens will come and save us" etc...no. But if the shills are on the wrong side, they will get their due one way or another due to their lower vibration. You see, the lesson is....we are never invincible....nobody is protected by the elites just because you are in the group.... you know what I mean? When they are done with you, you get dropped like a sac of potato. It's just a matter of time.

The level you want to reach is to do less and still make it happen...you know.

Edited by elongated1

8 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

At today's protest? We, the forum members here know, there are plants, agitators. I've spotted them in real....like you spotted in your video, there are signs. There were posts about actors! Yeah, they get outted. lol There have been so many crisis actors and fake protesters as well. 7/7, 911, Manchester..... US school shooting, Covid.... We are tired of the same old shit.

But I always look at it from a higher perspective. While I won't say like religious people...."Oh God will come to help" or "aliens will come and save us" etc...no. But if the shills are on the wrong side, they will get their due one way or another due to their lower vibration. You see, the lesson is....we are never invincible....nobody is protected by the elites just because you are in the group.... you know what I mean? When they are done with you, you get dropped like a sac of potato. It's just a matter of time.

The level you want to reach is to do less and still make it happen...you know.

The thing is though this is more personal to me than it is to you for the simple fact that the actors came to me to befriend me before I had exposed them . Once I realized they did things like threaten my family so again totally different situation that you mention as you are looking at it as outsiders where as I was directly affected by these people .

Just now, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

The thing is though this is more personal to me than it is to you for the simple fact that the actors came to me to befriend me before I had exposed them . Once I realized they did things like threaten my family so again totally different situation that you mention as you are looking at it as outsiders where as I was directly affected by these people .

I understand what you are saying. Everyone's situation is different but it boils down to....let's say in the category of betrayal or something like that. You were hurt by a 'friend', may be this person puts you/your family in danger etc.

If you let yourself to their level, you will never beat them. This is a mistake. It's grippling but you need to realise this world is upside down so if you want to go down, you need to go up. I wanted to go higher so I had to go to hell first. There is always a solution because in this dualistic world, as soon as problem arise, solution is born with it to balance the world. It just that sometimes it takes time for us to find it but it's there. I have been in your situation and probably worse. Also, look within. What is this situation teaching you? Is it trying to tell you what you need to realise? Obviously I can't answer what it is for you, you need to come to a realisation yourself. I say this because let's just say you got financially conned over a telemarketing scam or something like that. You get angry, of course, but what was lacking? May be you could have been more cautious and have done checks before committing etc... If you had this ability, it wouldn't have happened. So the way I look at it, misfortune, hardships are gift in disguise. If you can master this, NOTHING is bad. Stop blaming outside forces because your world is molded due to the beliefs/programming you have within yourself. Change may not be easy because we have been programmed to blame outsiders since birth, oh it's their fault! But to do this, you have given your power away i.e. someone is always an authority over you. Once you own up to your mistakes, area that needs growth etc..... then we are in business. You got your power back.

17 hours ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Resistance Gb the man who wears Mohammed t shirt tyrant finder the ex army lol 🤣 according to me and my 4 thousand  subs  nearly 5k you numpty lol 🤣

Thanks for your amazing comment you really responded well to the information .

So you're your saying nothing is staged then lol 🤣 ok mate 

Go back to the shills that sent you here 

You're definitely a Brigade 77 Douche Bag if you're trying to discredit Tyrant Finder. 

Either that or you are incapable of providing any content which is not randomly attacking people on our own side. 

Maybe try to be more constructive and positive eh? You won't make any friends attacking people who are evidently trustworthy and working hard for us all.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Just now, Truthspoon said:

You're definitely a Brigade 77 Douche Bag if you're trying to discredit Tyrant Finder. 

Haha 😂 he's an army man you dunce he stages events you strange little man , get out of my thread you traitor 

If anyone looks like a spook it's you 'John'.

Sow discord and doubt in the community......

You're operating from the Junior Spooks playbook.

Edited by Truthspoon

7 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Far right rent a thug used on 26 September Trafalgar square staged violence used again this Monday outside downing street

https://youtu.be/BpqSE3vj0pw

I notice you edit out the bit where the copper smacks someone with his baton.

You massive douchebag.

You're a spook pal....filming everyone who attended the protest.

Then accusing people of being 'far right' and 'racist' while editting out the police violence.

Your number is up pal. You've been rumbled.

Edited by Truthspoon