David icke and the islamophobe

I bet you....if I start a video stream....you will probably say I'm a controlled opposition.

I know someone like hugotalks was also blamed that he's a CO based on the colour he used. lol

Those that care truly don't care what other say because 77 and the likes will throw anything to see if it sticks.

2 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

I bet you....if I start a video stream....you will probably say I'm a controlled opposition.

I know someone like hugotalks was also blamed that he's a CO based on the colour he used. lol

Those that care truly don't care what other say because 77 and the likes will throw anything to see if it sticks.

Hugo talks promoted my channel four times now lol 

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Is he a Zionist, like David Kurten?   Both have the platform today

Kaufman says virus doesn't exist.

Elites say virus exists.

So may be Kaufman is trying to lead us to our demise if elites are correct.

You decide.

PS - What does Dr Coleman says about virus? Oh he said HIV doesn't exist?

So is he on our side or not?

Edited by elongated1

4 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Kaufman says virus doesn't exist.

Elites say virus exists.

So may be Kaufman is trying to lead us to our demise if elites are correct.

You decide.

Is he a Zionist, like David Kurten?   Both have the platform today

If they are Zionists, then they may support this shite

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Hugo talks promoted my channel four times now lol 

Oh dear...Are you a CO then? 😱 lol

We have come a full circle.

Joke aside, I think Hugo is genuine.

Don't forget, some of us have activated extra senses on top of the 5 sense normies have and we have support from invisible world.

This is probably a bit beyond your reality for now though.

As David says, what we can sense (hear with your ears, see with your physical eyes etc) is very limited. There is lot more in this world hence dolphins can hear what we can't hear, dogs and cats can smell lot more etc.

5 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Don't forget, some of us have activated extra senses on top of the 5 sense normies have and we have support from invisible world.

As David says, what we can sense (hear with your ears, see with your physical eyes etc) is very limited. There is lot more in this world hence dolphins can hear what we can't hear, dogs and cats can smell lot more etc.

That's a load of shite.

How can David Icke invite a supporter of Israel to his rally, David Kurten when Icke is so opposed to Zionism?

4 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

I believe this is my calling and this is happening for a reason mate for sure 

1 minute ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

I believe this is my calling and this is happening for a reason mate for sure 

Good for you. Whether you make mistakes or progress, it's all good.

I wouldn't be where I am now if it weren't for my mistakes and foolishness. I've learned a lot.

The way I see this controlled opposition vs genuine activists argument, it's not that much different than debating Tory vs Labour. It's all a distraction.

To me, at the end of the day, it is about my journey. My choice....just like you are saying it's your calling.

2 hours ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

You're such a tough man aren't you , your comments are pointless , your obviously just a shill mate so off you trot

I'm hardly a troll mate. 

As for tough nut....well I don't think that's relevant but I've been trying put bull-shitters, trolling nutcases and Masonic spooks in their place for years...... 

What exactly are you accusing Icke of?

Sharing a platform with a token Jew?

Is that all?

Edited by Truthspoon

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

That's a load of shite.

How can David Icke invite a supporter of Israel to his rally, David Kurten when Icke is so opposed to Zionism

I thought David was invited to this rally to speak than being an organiser.

Are you ok Golden Retriever?

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

I'm very well thank you. Why do you ask?

Because you wrote below which I think incorrect. David was invited, not an organiser.

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

How can David Icke invite a supporter of Israel to his rally,

7 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Good for you. Whether you make mistakes or progress, it's all good.

I wouldn't be where I am now if it weren't for my mistakes and foolishness. I've learned a lot.

The way I see this controlled opposition vs genuine activists argument, it's not that much different than debating Tory vs Labour. It's all a distraction.

To me, at the end of the day, it is about my journey. My choice....just like you are saying it's your calling.

I expose events that are designed to make us all look bad and events that terrorise people into submission , it's vital work people used to do this before the plandemic but now no one else but me does that I can see 

9 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Because you wrote below which I think incorrect. David was invited, not an organiser.

Alright I'll rephrase it.

How can David Icke appear with a Zionist or Zionists?

He's been against Zionism all his career.

I'm so disappointed today, I really am considering leaving the forum

Palestinian lawyers kick back the Israeli tear gas.

1-gas-attack-ap.jpg?width=982&height=726

• Thanks 1

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not getting involved in the Icke debate, but I'll leave this here for posterity.

Exactly which is why I sent gareth a PM on here a month ago but no reply . Even though I gave him important info about his dad's bodyguard .

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

Alright I'll rephrase it.

How can David Icke appear with a Zionist or Zionists?

He's been against Zionism all his career.

OK, that's more clearer.

You know he will talk on BBC, on talkradio if he could.... I'll leave it at that.

1 minute ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Exactly which is why I sent gareth a PM on here a month ago but no reply . Even though I gave him important info about his dad's bodyguard .

When I PM'd gareth he didn't answer either unless there is something to do with Admin task or forum issue etc.

He's really busy, working, supporting David's work and now a dad. He's not got much time so don't take it personally.

3 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

OK, that's more clearer.

You know he will talk on BBC, on talkradio if he could.... I'll leave it at that.

David Icke has talked on BBC with Andrew Neil of all people!

12 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

I expose events that are designed to make us all look bad and events that terrorise people into submission , it's vital work people used to do this before the plandemic but now no one else but me does that I can see 

So in your opinion, is there any streamers who are genuine as I am with you on analysis re: resistance, consumer....

Not sure about tyrant though you say he is ex-army. He's appeared in court recently.

15 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

With 37 posts? I 'expose events....'

Who are ya?

Seems to me just shit stirring to be honest. Take a break mate. If you're honest post something in another topic and drop this one. As a follower and supporter of Icke for years the last thing Icke is is pro-Israel. Never in a million years.