David icke and the islamophobe

Ok so why is David ickes bodyguard from the 26 September a zionist and islamophobe and why is David and Gareth icke promoting resistance gb who WEARS A MOHAMMED t shirt and who is a conservative politician who got kicked out for racist comments ?

Screenshot_20210221-015746.png

Just now, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

David and Gareth icke are supposed to be about free Palestine so what the hell is going on ?

Maybe they don't tell this guy what to wear in the morning and maybe David Icke believes in free speech.

Do you?

1 minute ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Irrelevant 

Hardly.

Are you a Communist? 

I know what the biggest danger is and who has the higher body count.

If you're frightened by t-shirts then maybe you need to hit the gym and get the testosterone flowing.

Edited by Truthspoon

10 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Maybe they don't tell this guy what to wear in the morning and maybe David Icke believes in free speech.

Do you?

David Icke supports David Kurten TS.

Kurten is speaking today with Icke in Trafalgar Square, where no doubt the crowd will be kettled imo

WTF?

C0NGyEkXEAAMJZX.jpg:large

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Yes, what is going on?

C0NGyEkXEAAMJZX.jpg:large

WTF.

John, welcome to the forum. I appreciate your digging.

As for David, before you shoot him, is it possible that he didn't know about his bodyguard's background?

Over the years he's tried to do good for the community and sadly it was brought down by infiltrators. One being former forum Admin and a femal reporter.

Opposition's moles are everywhere. As soon as you start an activism, they pretend to be on our side and break the group up.

I think a good recent example of this is Lovedown. It's been taken over by suspect consumer and his new gf. He was all over her at the beginning, probably besotted by the exposure of her assets and now they are couple. lol

If you organise a rally, of course, there will be other groups joining in likes of Tommy Robinson and Corbyn etc...

We need to be careful from getting distracted by criticising other groups when in fact we need to be keep going.

There will always be germs in this world. Learn to live with it!

Analysing video has its own advantage, e.g. you can slow it down and home in as you did on the resistance 'arrest'

But I'd say, it's also helpful if you speak to a questionable individual and you will get your answer/hunch. My 2c.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

WTF.

As for David, before you shoot him, is it possible that he didn't know about his bodyguard's background?

Over the years he's tried to do good for the community and sadly it was brought down by infiltrators. One being former forum Admin and a femal reporter.

Opposition's moles are everywhere. As soon as you start an activism, they pretend to be on our side and break the group up.

I think a good recent example of this is Lovedown. It's been taken over by suspect consumer and his new gf. He was all over her at the beginning, probably besotted by the exposure of her assets and now they are couple. lol

If you organise a rally, of course, there will be other groups joining in likes of Tommy Robinson and Corbyn etc...

We need to be careful from getting distracted by criticising other groups when in fact we need to be keep going.

Analysing video has its own advantage, e.g. you can slow it down and home in as you did on the resistance 'arrest'

But I'd say, it's also helpful if you speak to a questionable individual and you will get your answer/hunch. My 2c.

Have you been on my channel mate 

Just now, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Have you been on my channel mate 

I've only just discovered you so I will get around to watch more in due course but I am currently at full capacity.

Do you have a solution/suggestion how to combat infiltrator on top of exposing them?

Clearly, in this forum, we have reached a point, nothing is too weird or unbelievable. In fact, if you said a pig might fly they won't argue. lol

We are mixed lot here, a good bunch. We've been here for a long time some over decade. We've gone through splits, up and down in the forum....my god, 77 have tried to destroy us but we kept going. This is the thing. We won't back down.

5 minutes ago, JOHN ŌVERKILL said:

Mate my advice is to come and join our live panels where we discuss it . We expose the staged events and the controlled opposition but we also try to offer solutions as well 

We like bouncing ideas here.

There are some amazing keen eyes who will spot a dot in a crowd so don't let them rip you apart. They are not afraid to speak out even if it meant it's one of our own.

Having said this, we've all made mistakes, not fact checking before posting etc..... hanged my head down. Not being an infiltrator....honest.

Anyway, people will make up their own mind here, that's my point.

Ive been following your "work" on You Tube for quite while ,you seem to enjoy the notoriety of accusing everyone of being a paid actor ,a shill or a fake and according to you everything is staged

As well as trying to discredit as many people as possible like You Tube live streamers  Resistance GB ad Tyrant Finder UK . Well good luck trying to take on David Icke .

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Ive been following your "work" on You Tube for quite while ,you seem to enjoy the notoriety of accusing everyone of being a paid actor ,a shill or a fake and according to you everything is staged

As well as trying to discredit as many people as possible like You Tube live streamers  Resistance GB ad Tyrant Finder UK . Well good luck trying to take on David Icke .

Resistance Gb the man who wears Mohammed t shirt tyrant finder the ex army lol 🤣 according to me and my 4 thousand  subs  nearly 5k you numpty lol 🤣

Thanks for your amazing comment you really responded well to the information .

So you're your saying nothing is staged then lol 🤣 ok mate 

Go back to the shills that sent you here 

Edited by JOHN ŌVERKILL

So Dr Coleman was hugged by Piers Corbyn just now as he came off stage.

Does that make the doc a controlled opposition John?

Is there anyone who could be genuine by chance?

Edited by elongated1

1 hour ago, elongated1 said:

WTF.

David and Gareth Icke know David Kurten supports or supported Israel. It's not difficult to find this out.  David Icke is

a researcher, isn't he?

So what the fuck is going on with David Icke who has been for years anti Zionist? 

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

David and Gareth Icke know David Kurten supports or supported Israel. It's not difficult to find this out.  David Icke is

a researcher, isn't he?

So what the fuck is going on with David Icke who has been for years anti Zionist?

I thought we were talking about David's bodyguard. Krten is not his bodyguard. 🤨

7 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

I thought we were talking about David's bodyguard. Krten is not his bodyguard. 🤨

Kurten is a speaker today in Trafalgar Square. WTF.

Some other gatekeepers imo too.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Golden Retriever