Approving posts

Knight Of Ni

I have created two threads about vaccnes that were not approved and also several of my posts that clearly explain the true nature of our reality are not being approved. Why? A lot of other nonsense gets through, why a serious discussion is being sidelined again and again? Too uncomfortable? 

33 minutes ago, m754 said:

I have created two threads about vaccnes that were not approved and also several of my posts that clearly explain the true nature of our reality are not being approved. Why? A lot of other nonsense gets through, why a serious discussion is being sidelined again and again? Too uncomfortable? 

Ever consider the possibility that if there is no moderator online, then posts aren't going to get approved?

Give us a break, we have lives too, and other things to attend to, and can't police this forum 24/7

41 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Ever consider the possibility that if there is no moderator online, then posts aren't going to get approved?

Give us a break, we have lives too, and other things to attend to, and can't police this forum 24/7

Okay. I didn't consider that. I thought there was always one or the other moderator vetting the posts. Didn't know that there are periods where there is nobody online. Sorry about that.

And so I thought that if the posts and new threads have not gone through, it means that they have been blocked. 

Thanks for your work on this forum as a volunteer.