"Engineered" Food Shortages in the UK: "Pingdemic" Is The Driver...

HAARPING_On

Well, it's been mentioned a numerous times over the last few months but are the elites now trying to engineer a "food shortage" by trying to trigger panic buying?

Just been into my local shop and this is the headline on every red-top newspaper bar one...

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/pingdemic-grips-britain-fears-food-shortages-grow-2021-07-22/

Or is this a case of "look over here while something else wedon't want you to see is over there" distraction tactic?

Next 48 hours could get interesting if they show the "toilet roll fight footage" in the supermarket again... 🤪

• Like 1

Yep, completely engineered and totally predictable.

All it takes is some NHS software to artificially create this problem by sending out fake alerts for a fake virus that nobody has and nobody needs to "isolate" from.

All it needs is for the companies and supply chains to ignore this crap and carry on.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yep, completely engineered and totally predictable.

All it takes is some NHS software to artificially create this problem by sending out fake alerts for a fake virus that nobody has and nobody needs to "isolate" from.

All it needs is for the companies and supply chains to ignore this crap and carry on.

Thanks for that, that's pretty much what I've been thinking the last couple of days.

Like you say, it doesn't take a lot for the 'system' behind the NHS app to just start 'randomly' pinging people in the database, and it wouldn't surprise me if this is being done 'intentionally'. I've never used this app myself so am automatically 'immune' from being pinged, but I don't know what kind of personal data is 'harvested' during the signup or registration process - based on information submitted about your age, occupation, income etc, I wouldn't put it past these bastards to be specifically targeting people for 'pings' who work in specific sectors, ie those kinds of sectors or employment where people can't simply 'work from home', in order to create massive disruption.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Thanks for that, that's pretty much what I've been thinking the last couple of days.

Like you say, it doesn't take a lot for the 'system' behind the NHS app to just start 'randomly' pinging people in the database, and it wouldn't surprise me if this is being done 'intentionally'. I've never used this app myself so am automatically 'immune' from being pinged, but I don't know what kind of personal data is 'harvested' during the signup or registration process - based on information submitted about your age, occupation, income etc, I wouldn't put it past these bastards to be specifically targeting people for 'pings' who work in specific sectors, ie those kinds of sectors or employment where people can't simply 'work from home', in order to create massive disruption.

apparently the uk government have charged the rules today regarding this. Now food production workers get to take a daily test once they have been pinged instead of self isolating. and we all know how accurate the PCR test is

Edited by Itsjaybigjay

I'm sure there will be horrific food shortages at some point in time. But I'm not sure if we are having one now. I'm just highly suspicious of the media now. It could be that SPY B wish for everyone to remain in fear by any means possible, especially as it's increasingly harder to scare people with covid. They know how the mind works, and seeing this head line triggers emotional flashbacks of what it was like last year at the height of the madness. This in itself could cause panic buying and then it becomes a self fullfiling prophecy.

cafe owner I know said today they don't have any shortages...

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1