VS Model Magdalena Frackowiak exposes Fashion Industry Lizards

(I didn't know what would be the correct sub-category so please bear with me if not)

Former high-fashion model Magdalena Frackowiak deleted all of her instagram posts a few months ago and started making all of these crazy posts saying she would get revenge on the fashion industry for all their evil-doings, basically. She must have had a horribly traumatic experience with the fashion industry. People are talking about how insane she must be and saying she must have schizophrenia or something. But something about all the snake and lizard emojis makes me feel like there's more to the story. I would love to hear David interview her. 

100637-b52c16d9ce0f8529063fec84827b485a-1.png.353c21eac2bce1d6b3c7c8f0130c2679.png

Her posts have since been taken down and her account set to private but a bit more info can be found here:

https://www.skinnygossip.com/community/threads/magdalena-frackowiak.2292/page-47