Premiership player arrested on child sex abuse charges

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

A married Everton player has been arrested on suspicion of child sex offences. The player, whose name has not been released but is likely all over the internet, has been suspended by his club.

https://www.irishpost.com/sport/married-everton-star-suspended-after-being-arrested-on-suspicion-of-child-sex-abuse-216408

Elsewhere it says he is 31 years old. (BBC sport)

Everton have two 31 year old players, Fabian Delph and Gylfi Sigurdsson.

Obviously I'm not accusing either of them though just saying.

Ok edit: it was sigurdsson

https://ghanasoccernet.com/iceland-press-gylfi-sigurdsson-arrested-for-alleged-child-sex-offence

Edited by Itsa
Add link

I really don't understand why paedophilia is so widespread in our society....so sad...

But yes of course, I believe in innocent until proven guilty so perhaps not the case here, but sure it's rife in the football world like all the other celeb worlds.

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I really don't understand why paedophilia is so widespread in our society....so sad...

But yes of course, I believe in innocent until proven guilty so perhaps not the case here, but sure it's rife in the football world like all the other celeb worlds.

I worked for a major corporation when I graduated in 1977. There were at least three men in my department who paid for sex with underage boys picked up at Euston Station when they got off the train from the North-West. They were proud of it.

3 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I worked for a major corporation when I graduated in 1977. There were at least three men in my department who paid for sex with underage boys picked up at Euston Station when they got off the train from the North-West. They were proud of it.

Yeah I had one incident in my youth. I was 13 at the station going to play badminton. Guy approaches, all nice friendly talk, then all out of nowhere asked me how I like to masturbate, then threatened to knife me if I walked away from him! Luckily there were enough people at the station to walk away . My dad was also dragged into a car in his youth by a paedo - but managed to get away in the 1950s

So yeah it is rife, my disbelief is more rhetorical....so sad.

Edited by Mr H

15 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah I had one incident in my youth. I was 13 at the station going to play badminton. Guy approaches, all nice friendly talk, then all out of nowhere asked me how I like to masturbate, then threatened to knife me if I walked away from him! Luckily there were enough people at the station to walk away . My dad was also dragged into a car in his youth by a paedo - but managed to get away in the 1950s

So yeah it is rife, my disbelief is more rhetorical....so sad.

What is it about stations? I had a similar experience to yours when I was about 12. I was waiting for a train at Knutsford Road station after a school football match. A man came up to me and asked me if I had ever been 'importuned.' In fright, I left and found a copper outside, but the man had left by the time we got back to the waiting room. My kid sister had a creep stick his fingers down her knickers in Woolworths when she was 11. Just walked up to her and stuck his hand down. He took off and was never caught. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Itsa said:

Elsewhere it says he is 31 years old. (BBC sport)

Everton have two 31 year old players, Fabian Delph and Gylfi Sigurdsson.

Obviously I'm not accusing either of them though just saying.

Ok edit: it was sigurdsson

https://ghanasoccernet.com/iceland-press-gylfi-sigurdsson-arrested-for-alleged-child-sex-offence

Gylfi until proved innocent.

• Haha 3

When i was a kid walking around the supermarket the one day with my mom, whilst she was distracted choosing what to buy down the one isle a guy grabbed out of me but then let go , it happened so fast and out of the blue, it really shook me up, i was frozen on the spot for a while but couldn't tell my mom what had happened.  i am sure if there hadn't of been so many in the store something worse would of happened, i also noticed later on when we got to the checkouts the guy was hanging around with another bloke that was really creepy looking they both kept staring right at me.  I can still picture the pair of them to this day.

Edited by Incontinentia_Buttux
  • Sad 1