RichPlanet: "Free From The System"

Grumpy Owl

I'm very much looking forward to sitting down and watching this show this evening.

In previous shows, Richard has hinted at how he has been working through the pandemic to build a more 'self-sufficient' life for himself, so I suspect this show will see him going into more detail about this.

What chance does an individual have of changing the almost invisible regime which is currently destroying our lives and freedoms? We try always to enlighten people and wake them up to the truth, so that the knowledge might push back the decisions of authority who are trying to put shackles on humanity. What chance do we have? Instead of attacking the system with words, how about abstaining from the system which seeks to control you? Reduce your dependence on the system, making you less of a slave to their rules. By turning our backs on the government and corporate systems, and by developing new disconnected lives, could this provide a far more fruitful form of protest than using our voices, keyboards and placards? Why would you want to be part of a system ran by criminals?

Watch at https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=289&part=1&gen=99

• Like 1

OK, so it was well worth watching, though maybe not as expected, but it was interesting to learn a bit more about Richard's personal circumstances.

Granted, he does have the luxury of owning his own property now, and while he (comparatively) didn't pay a lot for it, he probably has spent a bit of money doing it up and making it quite homely.

I did chuckle when he showed us his 'Tesla battery' and he did go on to admit that he wouldn't have invested so much money in something related to Elon Musk, but he did feel it was the best system available.

While he's not completely 'off-grid' - as he still does have mains electricity and water available if needed - it was a good insight into the things that you can do, without resorting to building yourself a shack in the middle of nowhere, in order to make yourself a little less reliant on 'the system'.

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I did chuckle when he showed us his 'Tesla battery' and he did go on to admit that he wouldn't have invested so much money in something related to Elon Musk, but he did feel it was the best system available.

Yep......was funny that one lol

But £15.000 tesla is quite a bit for most.....but the whole principle is the key and it is more than ever what Everyone should be considering..and fast..

I remember the first few Richplanet ''starship'' episodes......time goes fast..

Edited by Simple Actions