Why aren't the vaccinated population being PAID for taking part in the 'experiment?'

webtrekker

I may be wrong here, and please correct me if you think I am, but aren't 'volunteers' for vaccine trials supposed to be PAID for the RISKS they take?

If so, why aren't all the millions of mostly unsuspecting 'volunteers' currently involved in the trials (up to 2023) receiving PAYMENT?

I think this could be a chance to at least claw back some compensation for the atrocities being inflicted on the masses. It would run into billions!

Edited by webtrekker

On 7/16/2021 at 3:01 PM, webtrekker said:

I may be wrong here, and please correct me if you think I am, but aren't 'volunteers' for vaccine trials supposed to be PAID for the RISKS they take?

If so, why aren't all the millions of mostly unsuspecting 'volunteers' currently involved in the trials (up to 2023) receiving PAYMENT?

I think this could be a chance to at least claw back some compensation for the atrocities being inflicted on the masses. It would run into billions!

Because...they haven't been told it's a clinical trial.

They believe they have been given a preventitive medicine which it is not, some received placebo.....Jonathan Van-Tam says so in the letter to the volunteers.

Yes billions... and this is how we take back our power. You need to snatch it back.

• Like 1