Jump to content

Civil War coming in South Africa


Mikheil
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

To be honest, it's more blood diamonds I hear about more over there, but I'm sure you folks get robbed of precious metals too. I haven't looked into the metals trade as much though.

 

Yup, the world economic and political system very much encourages the theft of all kinds of resources. Nowadays the most important is water actually. Via all kinds of ways companies like nestle steals water from people which used to be free, and there is even ways to steal rain clouds via weather manipulation. Not sure what the situation is in S Africa with water, but it's getting to be an issue in more places these days. And now they want to steal souls, minds and lives through the covid Corona of Satan campaign. As well as stealing freedom and happiness from people. But I believe that on some level the people did it to themselves. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Weedo said:

 

Yup, the world economic and political system very much encourages the theft of all kinds of resources. Nowadays the most important is water actually. Via all kinds of ways companies like nestle steals water from people which used to be free, and there is even ways to steal rain clouds via weather manipulation. Not sure what the situation is in S Africa with water, but it's getting to be an issue in more places these days. And now they want to steal souls, minds and lives through the covid Corona of Satan campaign. As well as stealing freedom and happiness from people. But I believe that on some level the people did it to themselves. 

 

Don't beat yourself up over it. I'm sure most people on this planet are pissed with mistakes their people have made that allowed the evil doers to take over, I know I get like that. Nobody is perfect. Like this thread, we can all say silly things in the heat of the moment. I'm sure we're all here to learn some lesson in this life though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Don't beat yourself over it. I'm sure most people on this planet are pissed with mistakes their people have made that allowed the evil doers to take over, I know I get like that. Nobody is perfect. Like this thread, we can all say silly things in the heat of the moment. I'm sure we're all here to learn some lesson in this life though.

Yes. And honestly I care most about the fuckups I did in my life that have caused me to lose a lot of things and opportunities. But in the end I always kind of find out that it was all for the best. There are things that I still struggle with, like having lost a lot of land due to trusting a devil in my family and sharing a lawyer. It is like trusting Bill gates and then being upset at blood clots. 

 

But in my case thankful I can fight back and there is chance that I'll win it back, and more. God willing. Also I haven't been the most faithful to my wife, which has wasted years of marriage. Or happy marriage. But again, she hasn't left me thankfully so all I can do is fight against my retarded lowly desires and win back her trust again. But those are just some projects I'm working on to make up for some major mistakes I made, which I'm paying for now. I believe that God is just, and that all the bad that happens to everyone is things they deserve. That the devil can't touch us unless we invite him in first, by hurting ourselves and exposing ourselves. So blacks suffering, whites suffering, Jews suffering, Muslims suffering, etc etc its all very fair and their fault. All we can do is try to help ourselves and our people to break free from and habits of our ancestors. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mandela was (with no pun intended) ''whitewashed'' by the worlds MSM and his crimes were put to one side. But Mandela was a Marxist and a terrorist who did nothing as South Africa descended into chaos except fill his own pockets. He knew what was coming as soon as he died and his ability to unite descended into greed and tribalism when he did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, dumbcritic said:

Mandela was (with no pun intended) ''whitewashed'' by the worlds MSM and his crimes were put to one side. But Mandela was a Marxist and a terrorist who did nothing as South Africa descended into chaos except fill his own pockets. He knew what was coming as soon as he died and his ability to unite descended into greed and tribalism when he did.

And after he died Jullis Malema and others of his ilk openly called for White Genocide, infact it could have been before Mandela died

 

 

 

Now they use this charming guy as an excuse to loot and burn the country to the ground... anyone with half a brain can see where this will go #whitegenocide

 

 

 

And with openly anti-white rhetoric being practically state sanctioned in European nations it won't be long...that is if depopulation via jab doesn't happen first.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...