Jump to content

Civil War coming in South Africa


Mikheil
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Weedo said:

I think even the whites don't know what white is and what the true heritage is. Part of that satanic agenda is to alienate people from their past. I definitely encourage white people to research and learn about their past, as long as it's not in stupid ways. Stupid way, I mean, as in not living in a lie that assumes that white people are morally superior just because they are white. We try to adapt the best from all cultures. Each culture has pluses and minuses. Why not learn some natural healing recipes from the zulus? 

 

I'm still trying to learn European languages to get past the language barrier so I can learn more about my people. I would like to learn more about non-European traditions too though.

 

I think we should give each other breathing space, but I do think we should come together to help each other and to stand up against the elites.

 

On 4/26/2021 at 3:56 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

nm.jpg.26fc131656ed40734a5e7977d4bd9556.jpg

 

I have been diggin' Harald's recent vids. Norsemen and Maasai, unite!

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Weedo said:

Oh, you are so ignorant about Islam, and even less do you know about my heritage, you fool! No surprise that a racist laws supporter is living in satanic delusions. Islam is bad, and 9,11 was made by a guy sitting in a cave in Afghanistan. And Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. And the vaccines are real. Right? Lol!  And who said I'm Lochung in the West? And who said I'm not westerner myself? You idiot

 

Calm down.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Weedo said:

I think even the whites don't know what white is and what the true heritage is. Part of that satanic agenda is to alienate people from their past. I definitely encourage white people to research and learn about their past, as long as it's not in stupid ways. Stupid way, I mean, as in not living in a lie that assumes that white people are morally superior just because they are white. 

 

Or that they're superior because they ended slavery, built roads, trains, hospitals and infrastructure. Superior because they stopped some of the evil customs they came across such as cannibalism, burning widows alive and child sacrifice.

 

Is it any wonder the whites saw themselves as superior when they had to correct degeneracy like that?

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Weedo said:

I think even the whites don't know what white is and what the true heritage is. Part of that satanic agenda is to alienate people from their past.

 

Yep, I prefer terms like Anglo, Celtic, Germanic etc. Our heritage doesn't matter in the elites eyes though, to them we're just white.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yep, I prefer terms like Anglo, Celtic, Germanic etc. Our heritage doesn't matter in the elites eyes though, to them we're just white.

 

But there is a broad commonality in the term white.

 

All white countries had an industrial revolution and had access to advanced technology, all white countries were ostensibly Christian, white countries worked to prohibit slavery, white countries forbade customs like child sacrifice, bestiality, white countries have high levels of literacy, education and innovation. White countries have laws which are generally understood and adhered to. White countries pay taxes to provide a social security an healthcare network (with one notable exception).

 

This is what separates us from non-whites. It is only because the small hats are trying to make 'white' a swear word, don't let them. Own it. 

 

What does Germanic mean? It means nothing except you come from a certain geographical area. It says nothing about your culture, your ethics and morality...... Don't let them Balkanise us.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

But there is a broad commonality in the term white.

 

All white countries had an industrial revolution and had access to advanced technology, all white countries were ostensibly Christian, white countries worked to prohibit slavery, white countries forbade customs like child sacrifice, bestiality, white countries have high levels of literacy, education and innovation. White countries have laws which are generally understood and adhered to. White countries pay taxes to provide a social security an healthcare network (with one notable exception).

 

This is what separates us from non-whites. It is only because the small hats are trying to make 'white' a swear word, don't let them. Own it. 

 

What does Germanic mean? It means nothing except you come from a certain geographical area. It says nothing about your culture, your ethics and morality...... Don't let them Balkanise us.

 

 

 

I get that, and like I said I still use the term 'white', but that's to make things simple, and because we're forced to identify as white because of identity politics. When every other group is collectivizing against us under the POC banner, then I agree that we should come together as a group and use the term 'white'. Not doing so would be suicide for us right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I'm still trying to learn European languages to get past the language barrier so I can learn more about my people. I would like to learn more about non-European traditions too though.

 

I think we should give each other breathing space, but I do think we should come together to help each other and to stand up against the elites.

 

Totally agree. The mentality of "this is my land, I'm European and your aren't, etc." won't fly, because those people live in that illusion like they actually own or represent the country they think they belong to. Reality is that the satanic reptilian bloodlines own their lands, they own Europe, and they own them, as well as their beer and the sports teams that they watch on order to become even more dumb. 

 

You are totally right. We must look beyond this evil nonsense of hatred of any other color or race other than our own. All power to people like you! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Or that they're superior because they ended slavery, built roads, trains, hospitals and infrastructure. Superior because they stopped some of the evil customs they came across such as cannibalism, burning widows alive and child sacrifice.

 

Is it any wonder the whites saw themselves as superior when they had to correct degeneracy like that?

 

Slavery was never ended, and human trafficking is more active now than ever. Also, we are all being treated as slaves if you haven't noticed with the covid madness. Cannibalism wasn't stopped, as thw royal families of Europe who went there surely ate many of their babies, and still millions of babies disappear in the West almost every day. Satanics are cannibals, and they created the evil colonies and they rule the world right now. 

 

Whites fucked everything up. They go into countries and build their cities where locals are treated as savages, and enslave them into their fraudulent financial systems, and how would the locals of America or Australia benefit from what the whites did? I respect whites who are just and are willing to take responsibility for what their ancestors did. But the ones who would be willing to repeat history, those are the ones deserving of eternal hell, God willing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I love seeing positive exchanges like the content above. Both tribes have their symbols on display, but there is no hatred going on. Seems very wholesome.

Yes of course.. Learning love and coexistence. Justice for all, and superiority only based on merit of actions and accomplishments. If you helped more people  and did more good, then you are better. Even if you are green, red, pink, or whatever. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Calm down.

 

 

Being in a pit with a bunch of racist apartheid supperters and white supremacists makes it hard to be calm. But I'll keep on trying. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want all whites to imagine Africans coming to Europe and taking a big part of it as their nation, while treating the whites as sub human second class creatures. And thrn coming with the excuse of "they were fighting among themselves anyway" ex. Ww2.. Or "most of them came to us to seek money". Fuck, the only way one can still justify this inequality is by purely believing that backs aren't humans worthy of equal rights and opportunities. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mikheil said:

The vast majority of Muslims that have fled to Europe refuse to integrate.

They fled from their own country which was fucked up by despots and by the demands of their own religion.

Having got to Europe the first thing they want is Sharia law to be FORCED onto their hosts.

Then they want Muslims in government, to turn their host country into the same shithole that they fled from.

Blacks and Muslims are the biggest racists and bigots on earth.

 

Islam is against racism. So any racist Muslim isn't a Muslim. And I just love how you generalise about all blacks on earth. Shows what a racist you are.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Weedo said:

Islam is against racism. So any racist Muslim isn't a Muslim. And I just love how you generalise about all blacks on earth. Shows what a racist you are.. 

Nope, I'm not a racist and I don't have a fucking great chip on my shoulder. Unfortunately, White Christians (or atheists like me) can't whine and play the race card like you can. 
(according to the media, Islam is a race - when it suits them) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

Hang on there buddy, you'd better get down from your high horse.... You're a Muslim right?

 

Didn't the Muslims invade Christian lands, kill and dispossess all the indigenous population, enslaving those who would not submit to Islam? Tens of thousands of people, murdered and enslaved..... far worse than anything the British did. The British only improved the places they came to..... The Muslims destroyed and defaced the civilisations they discovered. Smashing the ancient temples, stealing the stones to construct their mosques, wiping out all trace of the previous culture. A cultural and literally human genocide unequaled in history.

 

You're one to talk about colonialism..... hypocrite is right.

 

Not saying I don't like Muslims. A lot of them are great people...... a lot of them in the UK are not however and rape our children......but you've got to be honest about how Islam spread.

 

 

The ottomans were not following anything to do with islam، as Islam does not allow enforcing religion. But as much as they were shi, they weren't racist. They didn't do what the Europeans did in Africa for instance. They'd mostly replace head of states and government officials, but wouldnt make these race based colonies where turks would make all-turk cities, while locals are treated as savages. Locals would be treated with full rights if they converted to Islam. And other non Muslim locals would be treated quite normally too. You can't compare it. Ottomans were pieces of shit too, but nothing compared to European violence and racism. Just like what the crusaders did. But keep you head in the sand if you Want. Eventually you'll have to face the truth 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mikheil said:

Christianity 31.11%
Islam 24.90%
Unaffiliated 15.58%
Hinduism 15.16%
Buddhism 6.62%
Folk Religions 5.61%
Other Religions 0.79%

 

What makes you think Islam trumps all other religions?

Religion isn't people. Maybe you should read the definition of what a religion is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Weedo said:

I want all whites to imagine Africans coming to Europe and taking a big part of it as their nation, while treating the whites as sub human second class creatures. And thrn coming with the excuse of "they were fighting among themselves anyway" ex. Ww2.. Or "most of them came to us to seek money". Fuck, the only way one can still justify this inequality is by purely believing that backs aren't humans worthy of equal rights and opportunities. 

No, they just come and rape our women, terrorize neighborhoods, try to impose Sharia Law, try to stop people having any enjoyment. Oh and demand that we stop eating pork or bacon and enjoy watching animals having their throats slashed by some bloke in a nightgown.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

Nope, I'm not a racist and I don't have a fucking great chip on my shoulder. Unfortunately, White Christians (or atheists like me) can't whine and play the race card like you can. 
(according to the media, Islam is a race - when it suits them) 

Islam is a race? You are playing stupid now, admit it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mikheil said:

No, they just come and rape our women, terrorize neighborhoods, try to impose Sharia Law, try to stop people having any enjoyment. Oh and demand that we stop eating pork or bacon and enjoy watching animals having their throats slashed by some bloke in a nightgown.

Again you simply ignore the topic here. What did whites do in all their colonies? What happened to the natives in America or Australia for instance? What happened to the Chinese? Is the topic here about whites in s Africa, or history of fake caliphates? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Weedo said:

Islam is a race? You are playing stupid now, admit it 

NO buddy, the MEDIA, do you understand who that is It's your Jewish mates. THEY say that Islam is a race and Islamophobia is RACIST and speaking out against Muslim No-Go zones or rape or burning cars for fun is inciting RACE HATRED 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mikheil said:

NO buddy, the MEDIA, do you understand who that is It's your Jewish mates. THEY say that Islam is a race and Islamophobia is RACIST and speaking out against Muslim No-Go zones or rape or burning cars for fun is inciting RACE HATRED 

They can say whatever they want. Doesn't change the fact that what happened to the Africans in South Africa is a tragedy. I sympathize with them and hope that the whites learned a lesson 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Weedo said:

Again you simply ignore the topic here. What did whites do in all their colonies? What happened to the natives in America or Australia for instance? What happened to the Chinese? Is the topic here about whites in s Africa, or history of fake caliphates? 

 

Do I have to remind you how Arabs basically genocided the Christians of North Africa and the middle-east and just replaced them.

 

Arabs are not indigenous to North Africa. Arabs are from Arabia so what are they doing occupying the whole of North Africa?


What happened to all those ancient races who had lived there before? What happened to the Ancient Egyptians?

 

I know....they just got genocided by Arab Muslims.

 

What the Muslims did would be like the British going to India and just wiping out the Indians and breeding until the only people who lived in India were British. 

 


But we didn't do that because but the Muslims did EXACTLY that, simply STOLE all those ancient countries and effaced the continuity of those fabulous ancient civilisations.

 

What about the Turks? How they simply replaced the Greek Christians of Anatolia. What about the genocide of the Armenians? What about the Islamic slave trade which continued long after the British had outlawed slavery.

 

I'm not going to go on.. because I'm not  butthurt like you and have nothing to prove. But being lectured by a Muslim about colonialism is pretty hard to take.

 

Seems to me all you're doing here is inflaming tensions with your rhetoric.. And being brainwashed, the charge of hypocrisy is water off a duck's back.

 

So get off it.

 

The moral high ground you think you have is a ditch and me and my people are towering over you.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You believe that being a Muslim makes you superior to us infidels. A lot of you (not all) behave like fucking animals. You can't keep the zipper closed, you DEMAND that we adapt to suit YOUR religion when you slink into OUR country and then you wonder why people hate you.

 

I didn't say that YOU do it, despite the fact that you bigots say that all White South Africans were racist. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Do I have to remind you how Arabs basically genocided the Christians of North Africa and the middle-east and just replaced them.

 

Arabs are not indigenous to North Africa. Arabs are from Arabia so what are they doing occupying the whole of North Africa?


What happened to all those ancient races who had lived there before? What happened to the Ancient Egyptians?

 

I know....they just got genocided by Arab Muslims.

 

What the Muslims did would be like the British going to India and just wiping out the Indians and breeding until the only people who lived in India were British. 

 


But we didn't do that because but the Muslims did EXACTLY that, simply STOLE all those ancient countries and effaced the continuity of those fabulous ancient civilisations.

 

What about the Turks? How they simply replaced the Greek Christians of Anatolia. What about the genocide of the Armenians? What about the Islamic slave trade which continued long after the British had outlawed slavery.

 

I'm not going to go on.. because I'm not  butthurt like you and have nothing to prove. But being lectured by a Muslim about colonialism is pretty hard to take.

 

Seems to me all you're doing here is inflaming tensions with your rhetoric.. And being brainwashed, the charge of hypocrisy is water off a duck's back.

 

So get off it.

 

The moral high ground you think you have is a ditch and me and my people are towering over you.

 

 

That is simply not true. In Egypt for instance more than 10 percent of the population is Christian, and under Muslim rule Christians are officially equal except that they pay a protection tax. But they are admitted into the same schools, hospitals, government buildings, are allowed to own property, do any job, so please don't bullshit ok? And if there was a racist crypto satanic Muslim leader, then fuck him! He's wrong too, and it doesn't justify what happened to the poor Africans all over Africa, and on all other continents for that matter, and even LEGALLY. LEGAL OFFICIAL RACIST POLICIES  GET THE DIFFERENCE? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Weedo said:

They can say whatever they want. Doesn't change the fact that what happened to the Africans in South Africa is a tragedy. I sympathize with them and hope that the whites learned a lesson 

You don't get it do you? If the Whites had still been there, the Blacks would have jobs, food, the best medical attention in the world and they wouldn't be burning South Africa because the BLACK government is incapable of running a country. Even Boris is better at it than they are.

 

I also feel sorry for the Blacks. They were LIED to, they were told that once Whitey was gone they would all be FREE and that all would have jobs and food and instead, they are STARVING because the ANC have taken all the money and let the country decay.

 

There are none as blind as they who refuse to see and none so deaf as they who refuse to hear.

 

I remember soon after Mozambique was "liberated". We were on a business trip. We went to a café to buy some cold drinks. In front of us was an old Black man.

"Three loaves of bread" he asked.

"You are only allowed one loaf per person." the shopkeeper told him

"What about my wife and children?" 

"They have to come in personally - it's the rules now." He took the loaf and tried to leave. They had a security thing there who dragged him back. 

"200 Mets." that was the cost of a loaf of bread almost 5 times the price when the Portuguese were rulers.

"But we were told that with Communism everything would be free." THEY WERE LIED TO.

 

We each bought a loaf of bread and we paid for the Black's loaf as well and gave him all three loaves. That's how EVERY African country got "liberated" to live in a country now ten times worse than it was under then Whites. THEY WERE LIED TO.

 

There's a lot of minerals and precious metals in Africa and the Jews want it ALL.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...