Civil War coming in South Africa

Mikheil

So, it's finally happened. I'm amazed it took so long to happen. 

Now, I read they are calling up all the army reserves. A fat lot of good that will do, because most of the Army are Zulus and co-incidentally, so is Zuma.

The different tribes in SA have hated each other since the beginning of time. Apartheid was a way to stop them from murdering each other, but all the fucking stupid students who went out onto the streets screaming "One Man, One Vote" merely because their professors told them to do and without knowing ANYTHING at all about reality, will NEVER blame themselves for the bloodbath which was inevitable.

I hope all those who brought down Apartheid will now be proud of themselves. It's always a good idea to do some research and find FACTS rather than propaganda, but it will never happen.

The last generation listen to bullshit and never question it. Just like "The Jab"

8 hours ago, Mikheil said:

So, it's finally happened. I'm amazed it took so long to happen. 

Now, I read they are calling up all the army reserves. A fat lot of good that will do, because most of the Army are Zulus and co-incidentally, so is Zuma.

The different tribes in SA have hated each other since the beginning of time. Apartheid was a way to stop them from murdering each other, but all the fucking stupid students who went out onto the streets screaming "One Man, One Vote" merely because their professors told them to do and without knowing ANYTHING at all about reality, will NEVER blame themselves for the bloodbath which was inevitable.

I hope all those who brought down Apartheid will now be proud of themselves. It's always a good idea to do some research and find FACTS rather than propaganda, but it will never happen.

The last generation listen to bullshit and never question it. Just like "The Jab"

Wasn't apartheid basically a society where you had less rights if you were indigenous African? 

1 hour ago, Weedo said:

Wasn't apartheid basically a society where you had less rights if you were indigenous African? 

I believe most of the blacks living in South Africa are not indigenous but moved there from other areas because of the wealth the white farmer settlers generated,

The country was created by white people.

Just now, Truthspoon said:

I believe most of the blacks living in South Africa are not indigenous but moved there from other areas because of the wealth the white farmer settlers generated,

The country was created by white people.

Well they are at least from the same area of this continent. 

But regardless of where they are from, isn't the apartheid system basically treating these black people with different rights and standards based on their race?

• Like 1

The Khoisan are the tribe indigenous to South Africa, there are probably only about 250 thousand living there.

The other 35 million of south black Africans came from elsewhere. 

If anything the white Boers have been there longer than they have.

They only came to enjoy the wealth and success the white man had created, and now they are destroying it.

Edited by Truthspoon

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

The Khoisan are the tribe indigenous to South Africa, there are probably only about 250 thousand living there.

The other 35 million of south black Africans came from elsewhere. 

If anything the white Boers have been there longer than they have.

They only came to enjoy the wealth and success the white man had created, and now they are destroying it.

That's according to the white people right? How do we know it isn't like the fake historians who try to convince us there were no Palestinians in Palestine prior to creation of apartheid 'israel'? 

And in the very least they are from the south of Africa, while the whites are from Europe. Do you think it's ok to give people different rights based on their race? 

• Like 3

Lol. 

You expect us to believe some historians blindly? Do you are a racist, I take it, as you didn't answer me after asking you twice if you think different colored people should have different rights. If this is what the majority of white people think in s. Africa, then I'm with the blacks. Regardless of communism or whatever. Racists are scum of the world. 

• Like 2

It would have been far better if Europeans had never pushed to colonise and bring civilisation to those areas, we are probably in agreement there Weedo.

They should have just left them alone to follow whatever path of development, if any, they were on........ 

Just like the Chinese, they should have been left to their own culture which they seemed to have fully expressed by the 19th century and like the Japanese,  they didn't develop an industrial revolution for whatever reason, but they lived in harmony with their environment and culture.

Now China has artificially been totally Westernised along with Japan and those two countries are probably the greatest environmental disasters on planet Earth.

Japan because of its geography should never have been forced to become mass industrialised. Their biggest problem was a lack of energy generation and so they turned to nuclear power and the rest is Fukushima, an ongoing environmental disaster for the world's oceans the full horror of which is being repressed by the scientific and media community.

Whatever it was that led Europeans to colonise and exploit other countries has ended up by being the downfall of their own civilisations and mass environmental disaster as countries like India and China with populations of BILLIONS are just destroying planet with relentless industrialisation. 

7 minutes ago, Weedo said:

You expect us to believe some historians blindly? Do you are a racist, I take it, as you didn't answer me after asking you twice if you think different colored people should have different rights. If this is what the majority of white people think in s. Africa, then I'm with the blacks. Regardless of communism or whatever. Racists are scum of the world. 

Your question was stupid I could only LOL.

Your question was stupid I could only LOL.

Really? Questioning your non-sited historians is stupid? Are you some paid satanic troll or something? 

1 minute ago, Weedo said:

Really? Questioning your non-sited historians is stupid? Are you some paid satanic troll or something? 

I don't subscribe to Critical Race Theory. You seem to.

Why? 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

It would have been far better if Europeans had never pushed to colonise and bring civilisation to those areas, we are probably in agreement there Weedo.

They should have just left them alone to follow whatever path of development, if any, they were on........ 

Just like the Chinese, they should have been left to their own culture which they seemed to have fully expressed by the 19th century and like the Japanese,  they didn't develop an industrial revolution for whatever reason, but they lived in harmony with their environment and culture.

Now China has artificially been totally Westernised along with Japan and those two countries are probably the greatest environmental disasters on planet Earth.

Japan because of its geography should never have been forced to become mass industrialised. Their biggest problem was a lack of energy generation and so they turned to nuclear power and the rest is Fukushima, an ongoing environmental disaster for the world's oceans the full horror of which is being repressed by the scientific and media community.

Whatever it was that led Europeans to colonise and exploit other countries has ended up by being the downfall of their own civilisations and mass environmental disaster as countries like India and China with populations of BILLIONS are just destroying planet with relentless industrialisation. 

Pushed civilisation into those areas.. I won't even read beyond that. That racist, arrogant, murderous satanic colonial past is everything but civilized. Compared to people living in harmony with nature, that is the opposite

One thing thats well apparent as always...you dont see no BLM or Progressive Alliance..solidarity or I stand with South Africa shit. They are all keeping well stum.

They only bark when ordered by MSM 3 lions psyop...then beg to have us all enslaved by the state.

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I don't subscribe to Critical Race Theory. You seem to.

Why? 

Whatever that means, I'm not a person who thinks that some races deserve less rights than others. Which you obviously think. If anything is "stupid", then it's that

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

One thing thats well apparent as always...you dont see no BLM or Progressive Alliance..solidarity or I stand with South Africa shit. They are all keeping well stum.

They only bark when ordered by MSM 3 lions psyop...then beg to have us all enslaved by the state.

I thought the same.BLM should get behind there brothers and sisters in south africa.

The right mentality here is not to go back from the white hating vibe to a black snobbing, but look forward to a NEW mentality of peaceful coexistence. Something that might be hard to imagine for people who never experienced it. But it is not only possible, it is inevitable, after the cataclysm, God wiling. 

Edited by Weedo

1 hour ago, Weedo said:

The right mentality here is not to go back from the white hating vibe to a black snobbing, but look forward to a NEW mentality of peaceful coexistence. Something that might be hard to imagine for people who never experienced it. But it is not only possible, it is inevitable, after the cataclysm, God wiling. 

Peaceful coexistance is not something new, it is the very core of white western civilisation. 

We need only to look at South Africa. last years race riots in America or the number of black on black mass shootings in America to see which group are not willing to peacefully coexist. 

Doesn't the recent shooting of BLM activist Sasha Johnson by fellow blacks tell you something?

You have to look reality in the face and accept what you see. And deal with it. Even though it might not lead to very 'fluffy' conclusions. 

Edited by Truthspoon

16 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Peaceful coexistance is not something new, it is the very core of white western civilisation. 

We need only to look at South Africa. last years race riots in America or the number of black on black mass shootings in America to see which group are not willing to peacefully coexist. 

Doesn't the recent shooting of BLM activist Sasha Johnson by fellow blacks tell you something?

You have to look reality in the face and accept what you see. And deal with it. Even though it might not lead to very 'fluffy' conclusions. 

There has never been peaceful non racist co existence. Below the surface all of the white west is racist, which is evident not only in the pre civil rights movement of America, or Australia where indigenous people weren't considered human till a few years ago. It was and is evident everywhere, and I've been to the USA, and people are racist. The basis of countries like freemasonic satanic USA or South Africa is built upon foundations of founding fathers who did not see the locals as humans. Anybody who thinks that one or two generations after the racist nazis, or the racist royals of Europe, that anything is changed, are only fooling themselves. 

The white man, whether with the help of white Jews or not, is responsible for the worst crimes in humanity. They have a lot to admit, and a lot to pay for. 

Just like you seem to refuse saying that all races should be treated equally, the white men will get what they deserve. It's just justice, nothing else. If not now, then later. But unless white people repent and admit their haughty and arrogant behavior, it will be their fate to suffer AT LEAST as much as they made others suffer. 

5 minutes ago, Weedo said:

There has never been peaceful non racist co existence. Below the surface all of the white west is racist, which is evident not only in the pre civil rights movement of America, or Australia where indigenous people weren't considered human till a few years ago. It was and is evident everywhere, and I've been to the USA, and people are racist. The basis of countries like freemasonic satanic USA or South Africa is built upon foundations of founding fathers who did not see the locals as humans. Anybody who thinks that one or two generations after the racist nazis, or the racist royals of Europe, that anything is changed, are only fooling themselves. 

The white man, whether with the help of white Jews or not, is responsible for the worst crimes in humanity. They have a lot to admit, and a lot to pay for. 

Just like you seem to refuse saying that all races should be treated equally, the white men will get what they deserve. It's just justice, nothing else. If not now, then later. But unless white people repent and admit their haughty and arrogant behavior, it will be their fate to suffer AT LEAST as much as they made others suffer. 

I appreciate your honesty. It's better than those that lie to us and tell us that what is going on today is about equality. I would rather someone be honest and say it's about revenge.

Also for the record, there are plenty of black NatSocs if you know where to look. That ideology is not exclusive to white people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sadly in their 'revenge' they are not acting in their own interests.

The same 'revenge' the Zimbabwen's took on the white farmers which left them starving to death in their millions.

The same revenge the South Africans are taking by destroying all of the white South African infrastructure which they need to stay alive.

This is the problem with acting from anger. You are bypassing intelligence.

The people who suffer the most are the blacks themselves. They will probably end up murdering each other before they manage to enact their revenge on the whites. And I would hope when that black mob gets anywhere near those white communities they are so jealous of then I would assume that the whites are more than ready to welcome them with a gift of hot lead.

Edited by Truthspoon

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

I appreciate your honesty. It's better than those that lie to us and tell us that what is going on today is about equality. I would rather someone be honest and say it's about revenge.

Also for the record, there are plenty of black NatSocs if you know where to look. That ideology is not exclusive to white people.

The movement happening now in the world is a natural reaction. The pendelum swings from one side to the other. From one extreme it goes to the other extreme. Both are bad, but you can not push without being pushed. So the racist whites have been pushing the blacks, so now they are pushing back. All forms of racism are wrong, and all I'm saying is that I do not sympathise with white racists, who basically built the nation we call south Africa. It is just kind of that what goes around comes around. If you are hateful to people, then they will be hateful to you. So both are wrong, but one must look forward and solve the problem from the roots. I have a white father and Arab mother, and I love my dad. So I am not racist for sure, even if some CULTURES have become demented due to malnutrition, lack of education, lack of opportunity, and abuse. That is why these black horses look like the walking dead. 

The solution to this problem is one thing:

Tribal and community leaders of all the black factions must come together with community leaders and factions of all other ethnicities and cultures in S Africa - on an equal footing - and start solving this. These crowds seem to be leaderless, but they are very much lead by satanic communist operation rooms with strategically positioned handlers and commanders. The community tribal and neighborhood elders need to take charge again and self govern their kids, and control them in these times. For the benefit of all. Neither the blacks nor the whites benefit from this mess. But it's something they needed to go through, and all we can hope that this is enough. And that there are enough non racist community leaders among all representatives to come to wise conclusions. And to fight the common enemy who doesn't care if babies don't have water to drink. 

15 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Sadly in their 'revenge' they are not acting in their own interests.

The same 'revenge' the Zimbabwen's took on the white farmers which left them starving to death in their millions.

The same revenge the South Africans are taking by destroying all of the white South African infrastructure which they need to stay alive.

This is the problem with acting from anger. You are bypassing intelligence.

The people who suffer the most are the blacks themselves. They will probably end up murdering each other before they manage to enact their revenge on the whites. And I would hope when that black mob gets anywhere near those white communities they are so jealous of then I would assume that the whites are more than ready to welcome them with a gift of hot lead.

Hate breeds hate. This whole biased white and black talk will only lead to more disaster. 

You say that the whites have a hot lead gift waiting, then it's just a matter of time till those fortified white people will be presented with a lead salad. They are bigger in numbers BY Far and online previous times, it seems they are getting armed as we speak. So let's hope for the best and stop talking about races as if they are football teams.