England Fans Force Their Way Into Wembley Without Tickets.

Joana

Forget the football, do some research into the tyranny we are facing. Perhaps look up Dr. David Martin / Dr. Reiner Fuellmich - try away from you-tube of course as censorship prevails!

Just trying to spread the word about a possible significant vid from Dr. Reiner Fuellmich with Dr. David Martin - the vid itself is not easy to follow but the content is really worth sharing.

eg. NO NOVEL corona thing + Variants not existing. 

Actual vid is 1hr 20min + as it involves German Translation + for some the quoting of numerous patent numbers may not capture their attention

Edited by Concerned Citizen
  • Like 1

Well, I'm not a big fan of football. There's a reason why i created this topic.

I've stopped watching TV for a long time ago.  So, I don't know what's going on the TV news. This is how I created my own world for myself. I don't watch news, I making researches myself. I don't see anymore unhealthy food advertisements. Result: I stopped eating animal products. This is how I healed myself (gastritis, psoriasis ....) without any medical treatment! 

I watch videos on Youtube in other languages. And of course, for researches I'm using different sources.

Thank you for your helpful reply. 

The fans knew there was forty thousand empty seats so obviously went for it.

Wimbledon and other events were back at full capacity so why wasn't the euro final? 

It's bad that the england fans inside the stadium were punching the fans who just wanted to see a once in a lift time game. Plenty of free loaders in the VIP areas.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a sports fan either but if the only thing that will get them angry and riled up is the lack of access to their precious games, then let them have at it 

And then if there's some sanctimonious vaxxed idiots who want to beat up the interlopers then let's have that play itself out , too.

Let the games begin.

• Like 1