Branson faking his trip into space

Seeker

18 hours ago, m754 said:

The prismatic/ crystalline projection of reality that we experience has fluid boundaries.

Would you mind elaborating on the above  statement

I hope your not talking about the crystalline structure of DNA and the fluid boundary being our skin, that  just wouldn't have the same ring to it now would it.

18 hours ago, m754 said:

whereas in globe we are helpless infinitesimally small creatures lost in the darkness of  space.

Why? I would rather be a helpless infinitesimally small creature lost in the darkness of  space, than a helpless infinitesimally small creature lost in the darkness of  nothing.

With regards to the modified flat earth theory, how can you modify something that doesn't actually exist,there is no working model to explain anything , so I would be interested to know what the modified theory is and how it operates 

Edited by peter

2 hours ago, peter said:

I hope your not talking about the crystalline structure of DNA and the fluid boundary being our skin, that  just wouldn't have the same ring to it now would it.

Why? I would rather be a helpless infinitesimally small creature lost in the darkness of  space, than a helpless infinitesimally small creature lost in the darkness of  nothing.

With regards to the modified flat earth theory, how can you modify something that doesn't actually exist,there is no working model to explain anything , so I would be interested to know what the modified theory is and how it operates 

Loads of stuff here: https://ifers.123.st/ 

although I feel Eric Dubay is ultimately a shill because of his theosphical new-age satanic-wrapped-up-in-tinsel shit.

4 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Loads of stuff here: https://ifers.123.st/ 

although I feel Eric Dubay is ultimately a shill because of his theosphical new-age satanic-wrapped-up-in-tinsel shit.

Eric knows the subject well. He might have a few faults

Nikola tesla the great physics genious reguarded by everyone to be a god

He was obsessed with a pidgeon. Madly in love with it

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

This topic is about Richard Branson and his alleged 'fake trip to space', so lets please stay on topic, this isn't going to turn into yet another FE thread.

Can i ask why you used the words yet another FE thread?

Is there something wrong with FE threads?

4 hours ago, peter said:

For flat earth discussion, the members below have posted the ifers link. So you may wish to see that. I have not researched that topic so thoroughly.

Flat earth is a pejorative term coined to deride those who are looking at alternative views on what real earth is. Once the mocking starts, any attempt in that direction is ridiculed and belittled. But I am sure that link must have tons of info for you to peruse.

I had only seen some physics video about space time  and parabolic curvature - how the illusion of time is created. That was 2 years ago. I cannot find the link now, but it should be on yutube. That partially explains why the truth falls between flat and globe 'theories'. But like I said that link above will have better explanations.

4 hours ago, peter said:

I would rather be a helpless infinitesimally small creature lost in the darkness of  space, than a helpless infinitesimally small creature lost in the darkness of  nothing.

This is entirely up to you. When you are ready, you will have the desire within you to stop playing in the childrens' playground and go play in the real world. Now you are not ready, but your role is what you are playing. There is no need for all to change and awaken at once. The universe  has no time, no looming deadlines and no rush. What you are saying now, what you said in previous 'lives', what you will become tomorrow are all existing in this infinite space. So take your time and do what you want.  You are maybe secure and happy financially and do not really object to the game or are the elite. Then when you are done with this play, the pendulum will swing the entire opposite (the real meaning of karma--often misinterpreted as deeds), then you will feel immense heart-breaking despair at your destiny. Then you will pray for finding the reason why you suffer. You will 'die' with desire. Then the pendulum will swing again and give you another chance to wake up. And on and on..Until it will no longer be your choice. The wash and rinse cycle of the cosmic playground has a stop button. Only now you feel you have illusion of choice.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to wake up now. It is not a contest or a deadline to meet. Take your time. 

As far as the darkness of nothing you mention--how do you know it is nothing?

But taking your words to be true, you cannot explain space travel--the Branson space flight we were discussing. It is based on several logical fallacies. The biggest assumption in space travel is that the laws that apply on this planet apply universally. If time is an illusion generated due to the curvature of space within this 'earth' we know, how can the same ideas based on estimated big bang, planetary distance, current planetary conditions, space coordinates , nature of other space objects apply universally? So you think what you can see with your 'eyes' is the only object in space? What if it is invisible? Or in a form we cannot test or fathom? Even if we use instruments such as telescopes etc, to enhance our limitations, we can only 'see' what we can decode with our human eyes. You cannot build an instrument to catch or test something when you do not know what it is. And if it is built using the materials on this planet and using the laws of science that prevail here, is that the universally applicable law and will survive any invisible force as the space craft travels through space to Mars or Moon or anywhere? 

And if indeed our laws are the pinnacle of God's creation and therefore we could build accurate technology to fly to space, then, we are the top of God's creation and that brings us back to square one. Where are the goals left? Maybe only the journey inward? We should be exploring the joy of being God's ultimate creation governed by universally applicable laws.

4 hours ago, peter said:
22 hours ago, m754 said:

The prismatic/ crystalline projection of reality that we experience has fluid boundaries.

By fluid I mean without limitation. I was not talking about human skin. Or form. That is the trap we are in.  As you break out of this prison of limitations, your horizons expand. That is how we were originally until we got trapped within this reality. ie..The globe shape caught within the laws of gravity, planetary motions, atmosphere, etc. means that we cannot exceed creation except artificially. The fake magicians know that. Therefore they cannot allow humans to have a glimpse of that truth and block us in through all the methods I have mentioned in another thread. Instead, they are pretending to take us there through step by step technological advancements to imitate in a lowly fake way what powers we already had. Like Starship Enterprise teleporting and opening the door to a new planet and step on the soil. Projection of human assumptions on the entirety of space? Really?

Eg. say, people had telepathic or remote viewing powers, so now the phone, and web chat technology is just a poor copy of that which we already had. Everything here being made is an artificial copy of what is already there but hidden to us. That is why the emphasis on developing scientific and artificial substitutes of everything,  to put us on the constant mouse running wheel of advancement, learning, breakthroughs, for something which was already known but lost to us now.  To make us feel incomplete and insufficient and lacking in something always. So they have the power over us. If what is hidden is revealed to us, our true powers, we will not need to play by their rules. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, m754 said:

For flat earth discussion, the members below have posted the ifers link. So you may wish to see that. I have not researched that topic so thoroughly.

Flat earth is a pejorative term coined to deride those who are looking at alternative views on what real earth is. Once the mocking starts, any attempt in that direction is ridiculed and belittled. But I am sure that link must have tons of info for you to peruse.

I had only seen some physics video about space time  and parabolic curvature - how the illusion of time is created. That was 2 years ago. I cannot find the link now, but it should be on yutube. That partially explains why the truth falls between flat and globe 'theories'. But like I said that link above will have better explanations.

This is entirely up to you. When you are ready, you will have the desire within you to stop playing in the childrens' playground and go play in the real world. Now you are not ready, but your role is what you are playing. There is no need for all to change and awaken at once. The universe  has no time, no looming deadlines and no rush. What you are saying now, what you said in previous 'lives', what you will become tomorrow are all existing in this infinite space. So take your time and do what you want.  You are maybe secure and happy financially and do not really object to the game or are the elite. Then when you are done with this play, the pendulum will swing the entire opposite (the real meaning of karma--often misinterpreted as deeds), then you will feel immense heart-breaking despair at your destiny. Then you will pray for finding the reason why you suffer. You will 'die' with desire. Then the pendulum will swing again and give you another chance to wake up. And on and on..Until it will no longer be your choice. The wash and rinse cycle of the cosmic playground has a stop button. Only now you feel you have illusion of choice.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to wake up now. It is not a contest or a deadline to meet. Take your time. 

As far as the darkness of nothing you mention--how do you know it is nothing?

But taking your words to be true, you cannot explain space travel--the Branson space flight we were discussing. It is based on several logical fallacies. The biggest assumption in space travel is that the laws that apply on this planet apply universally. If time is an illusion generated due to the curvature of space within this 'earth' we know, how can the same ideas based on estimated big bang, planetary distance, current planetary conditions, space coordinates , nature of other space objects apply universally? So you think what you can see with your 'eyes' is the only object in space? What if it is invisible? Or in a form we cannot test or fathom? Even if we use instruments such as telescopes etc, to enhance our limitations, we can only 'see' what we can decode with our human eyes. You cannot build an instrument to catch or test something when you do not know what it is. And if it is built using the materials on this planet and using the laws of science that prevail here, is that the universally applicable law and will survive any invisible force as the space craft travels through space to Mars or Moon or anywhere? 

And if indeed our laws are the pinnacle of God's creation and therefore we could build accurate technology to fly to space, then, we are the top of God's creation and that brings us back to square one. Where are the goals left? Maybe only the journey inward? We should be exploring the joy of being God's ultimate creation governed by universally applicable laws.

By fluid I mean without limitation. I was not talking about human skin. Or form. That is the trap we are in.  As you break out of this prison of limitations, your horizons expand. That is how we were originally until we got trapped within this reality. ie..The globe shape caught within the laws of gravity, planetary motions, atmosphere, etc. means that we cannot exceed creation except artificially. The fake magicians know that. Therefore they cannot allow humans to have a glimpse of that truth and block us in through all the methods I have mentioned in another thread. Instead, they are pretending to take us there through step by step technological advancements to imitate in a lowly fake way what powers we already had. Like Starship Enterprise teleporting and opening the door to a new planet and step on the soil. Projection of human assumptions on the entirety of space? Really?

Eg. say, people had telepathic or remote viewing powers, so now the phone, and web chat technology is just a poor copy of that which we already had. Everything here being made is an artificial copy of what is already there but hidden to us. That is why the emphasis on developing scientific and artificial substitutes of everything,  to put us on the constant mouse running wheel of advancement, learning, breakthroughs, for something which was already known but lost to us now.  To make us feel incomplete and insufficient and lacking in something always. So they have the power over us. If what is hidden is revealed to us, our true powers, we will not need to play by their rules. 

Instead of further derailing this topic, you may wish to consider posting this here:

6 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Has anyone watched the program on TV about Bogus-Bezos and his jaunt? I will have to watch it on my own because I can't help ripping these things up.

I saw the launch video and again, they didn't go into 'space'. 

I would like to see some of this ripping up of yours. Do it soon.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Instead of further derailing this topic, you may wish to consider posting this here:

Hi Grumpy, No, I was not derailing the thread.

Explanation of fake space travel of Branson or any other required explanation of nature of reality and shape of earth crept into the discussion.

I am not interested in discussing the shape of the earth and other topics in bits and pieces, but discussing the nature of reality in a unified way.

Instead of limiting discussion in silos, ie. one place for earth shape, one for virus reality, one for vaccination agenda, at some point in one and a half years of these lies and charade, members here need a holistic overview that connects all topics and thus understand the reason  why the elite are going to all the trouble of media manipulation to jab us.

So when someone is explaining anything holistically, several concepts will creep in.  How can you discuss only aspect of the elephant in the room at a time? One thread talks about the tail, one the feet, one the ears, etc., but nobody is putting the dots together that it is an elephant.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 3:30 PM, m754 said:

Hi Grumpy, No, I was not derailing the thread.

Explanation of fake space travel of Branson or any other required explanation of nature of reality and shape of earth crept into the discussion.

I am not interested in discussing the shape of the earth and other topics in bits and pieces, but discussing the nature of reality in a unified way.

Instead of limiting discussion in silos, ie. one place for earth shape, one for virus reality, one for vaccination agenda, at some point in one and a half years of these lies and charade, members here need a holistic overview that connects all topics and thus understand the reason  why the elite are going to all the trouble of media manipulation to jab us.

So when someone is explaining anything holistically, several concepts will creep in.  How can you discuss only aspect of the elephant in the room at a time? One thread talks about the tail, one the feet, one the ears, etc., but nobody is putting the dots together that it is an elephant.

Exactly.

If a person living in 2021 can convince himself Ed White's stop motion space walk footage is genuine, he can convince himself of anything.

http:// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQII-O6Nn2U

For instance, he can convince himself that two ISS astronauts passing and manipulating a non-existent object has an innocent explanation.

https://odysee.com/@Godsflatearth:a/nasa-fake-iss-shots-revealed-faked-space:2

• Like 1