Branson faking his trip into space

Seeker

Thank you for thinking I'm  smart,I never said I was , what would be the point of me working it out, if I went to the trouble you would just ignore it anyway, besides Ink's already done it , I was merely calling out your incorrect statements with regards to pressure suits G suits and your  correlation between the speed of sound ( mach 1,2 or 3) and the amount of g felt by the occupants , and you also stated G suits maintain blood pressure which they don't, and for that I get labeled a troll, I'm sorry I wont disagree with you again, please continue

Did they take any photographs of the planet while they were up there?

Maybe they forgot to

No one thought to attatch a swivle remote controlled high quality camera

They didnt have time to take photos, i mean, what can you do in just 5 minutes?

They thought who on earth would like to see high quality real photo of their planet? 

13 hours ago, peter said:

Thank you for thinking I'm  smart,I never said I was , what would be the point of me working it out, if I went to the trouble you would just ignore it anyway, besides Ink's already done it , I was merely calling out your incorrect statements with regards to pressure suits G suits and your  correlation between the speed of sound ( mach 1,2 or 3) and the amount of g felt by the occupants , and you also stated G suits maintain blood pressure which they don't, and for that I get labeled a troll, I'm sorry I wont disagree with you again, please continue

• An air force anti-gravity suit, as used by fighter pilots to prevent loss of consciousness, has been successfully employed to treat severe postural hypotension in a patient with Shy-Drager syndrome. The definition of postural hypotension is reviewed, and reference is made to the previous use of the anti-gravity suit in the treatment of this condition.

Postural hypotension may be difficult to treat. As a last resort an anti-gravity suit (anti-G suit) as used by fighter pilots may be useful.

The anti-G suit consists of a non-stretch abdominal belt and leggings containing five distensible bladders (Figures 1 to 3). These are inflated through a tube attached to the belt to give counterpressure on the abdomen, thighs and calves. Pressure on the veins in these areas reduces venous pooling and therefore improves venous return and cardiac output, and pressure on the arteries increases their resistance to flow.(1-3) These two actions help to maintain arterial blood pressure.

15 hours ago, Captainlove said:
  • An air force anti-gravity suit, as used by fighter pilots to prevent loss of consciousness, has been successfully employed to treat severe postural hypotension in a patient with Shy-Drager syndrome. The definition of postural hypotension is reviewed, and reference is made to the previous use of the anti-gravity suit in the treatment of this condition.

Postural hypotension may be difficult to treat. As a last resort an anti-gravity suit (anti-G suit) as used by fighter pilots may be useful.

The anti-G suit consists of a non-stretch abdominal belt and leggings containing five distensible bladders (Figures 1 to 3). These are inflated through a tube attached to the belt to give counterpressure on the abdomen, thighs and calves. Pressure on the veins in these areas reduces venous pooling and therefore improves venous return and cardiac output, and pressure on the arteries increases their resistance to flow.(1-3) These two actions help to maintain arterial blood pressure.

First of all I am describing a G suit for its original purpose (if I had a big enough screw driver I could use the handle as a hammer as well) your example of a possible therapy for a rare disease is just muddying the waters .

Hopefully you will agree with me that these suits are primarily used in fighter planes and are there to counteract the effects of G forces on the pilot while experiencing acceleration or change of direction, acceleration in a fighter jet is not a big problem however when it is up to speed sudden direction changes definitely are.

The suit works by air pressure coupled by muscular and breathing exercises when the suit is activated , it is designed to restrict the blood flow to the lower extremities of the body and and therefore blood pooling, in other words to stop blood flowing away from the brain, and therefore causing a blackout to the pilot, it dose this by air actuated bladders that restrict blood to the arterial  system in the lower half of the body.

Having said that ,it is the heart that maintains blood pressure, the G suit maintains blood to the brain by counteracting gravity's effect on the bodies upper arterial system  as per design and blood pressure is therefore a byproduct of those two. The G suit helps maintain blood flow in certain parts of the body but not blood pressure per say.

However I will grant you ,this statement can be turned around to, the G suit maintains blood pressure and as such, blood flow, therefore in this case I guess observational perspectives and semantics come into play.

Personally I couldn't give a rats ass if Branson went or not   

Edited by peter

On 7/18/2021 at 5:26 AM, peter said:

First of all I am describing a G suit for its original purpose (if I had a big enough screw driver I could use the handle as a hammer as well) your example of a possible therapy for a rare disease is just muddying the waters .

Hopefully you will agree with me that these suits are primarily used in fighter planes and are there to counteract the effects of G forces on the pilot while experiencing acceleration or change of direction, acceleration in a fighter jet is not a big problem however when it is up to speed sudden direction changes definitely are.

The suit works by air pressure coupled by muscular and breathing exercises when the suit is activated , it is designed to restrict the blood flow to the lower extremities of the body and and therefore blood pooling, in other words to stop blood flowing away from the brain, and therefore causing a blackout to the pilot, it dose this by air actuated bladders that restrict blood to the arterial  system in the lower half of the body.

Having said that ,it is the heart that maintains blood pressure, the G suit maintains blood to the brain by counteracting gravity's effect on the bodies upper arterial system  as per design and blood pressure is therefore a byproduct of those two. The G suit helps maintain blood flow in certain parts of the body but not blood pressure per say.

However I will grant you ,this statement can be turned around to, the G suit maintains blood pressure and as such, blood flow, therefore in this case I guess observational perspectives and semantics come into play.

Personally I couldn't give a rats ass if Branson went or not   

Me also, I think they went somewhere,but where is the question and how fast did they really go.

Jeff Bozos popping up today in 'New Shepherd'

which seems to be a reusable giant penis. New Shepard makes its first test flight | Behind The Black

I cannot wait!

I especially want to see the vertical landing.

I used to love Thunderbirds (not quite a s much as stingray tho).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

which seems to be a reusable giant penis. New Shepard makes its first test flight | Behind The Black

I cannot wait!

I especially want to see the vertical landing.

I used to love Thunderbirds (not quite a s much as stingray tho).

looks a little like dr evils rocket, does bezos have an hairless cat as well?

Edited by eddy64
spelling

9 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

which seems to be a reusable giant penis.

Personally I feel sorry for Jeff, usually the size of one's penis is inversely proportional to the size of the phallic symbol, and quite frankly you don't get a bigger phallic symbol than your own rocket shaped like a circumcised dick

• Haha 1

Its ok to burn fossil fuels on a grand scale and produce endless amounts of CO2 but only if you are a billionaire

everyone else should get LED lights in their home, eat bugs and never go out anywhere....to save the planet

billionaires need to have fun.......you don't apparently

• Like 1

Wally funk has spent decades trying to get to space and here is what she had to say about the flight with Branson

The 82-year-old had spent six decades trying to reach space. But she still sounded unimpressed by her maiden voyage:

We went right on up and I saw darkness. I thought I was going to see the world, but we weren’t quite high enough. 

To me that sounds like Wally wasn't impressed and it makes me doubt what the the 🌎 is suppose to be like if she can't even tell what earth is from "outer space" maybe the flight was a very quick passing so quick to observe anything... 

There is no way that people with that amount of money would risk a rocket flight.

Thats as BS as it can get.

People that own such amounts are the most scared little brats you can and ever will encounter because they are scared of death as you cannot even imagine.

Im not going into the details of this flight, but my point remains. People with that much wealth do not sit in a rocket, are you kidding me?

• Like 1

not that i watch the one show on bbc, must have been a footy match on after,

but they put up a pic of branson at the end of the show and i thought could they not find a 

better one.

he looks awful and not like the one who took off.

Untitled.jpg

This Branson trip and the one by Bezos were so clearly fake that most people can see through the charade. It is another matter that even with the understanding that it was a fake, people will not do anything.

The photos only show the overawed faces of actor-nauts gazing out to...?  Lord knows where..

Notice Branson uses the magician's / masonic trick of deflection of attention in an interview he gave afterwards. Before the interviewer can ask anything about space, he immediately turns to his female co-'passenger' and says to the interviewer- ' Did you see her face? She looked so happy?

The dude just flew into space and is only occupied by facial expressions instead of the marvel of that feat..? LOL.

This low quality version of our reality is led by poor quality fake magicians/ masons who know only media fakery--they are so low down even in their capacity for 'evil powers', that we can end their drama with a click of our fingers if we just stop being mesmerised by the magicians and the snake charmers.

We have to stop being afraid of these fakers. The alternative media has over-hyped their actual 'evil' powers.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, m754 said:

This Branson trip and the one by Bezos were so clearly fake that most people can see through the charade. It is another matter that even with the understanding that it was a fake, people will not do anything.

The photos only show the overawed faces of actor-nauts gazing out to...?  Lord knows where..

Notice Branson uses the magician's / masonic trick of deflection of attention in an interview he gave afterwards. Before the interviewer can ask anything about space, he immediately turns to his female co-'passenger' and says to the interviewer- ' Did you see her face? She looked so happy?

The dude just flew into space and is only occupied by facial expressions instead of the marvel of that feat..? LOL.

This low quality version of our reality is led by poor quality fake magicians/ masons who know only media fakery--they are so low down even in their capacity for 'evil powers', that we can end their drama with a click of our fingers if we just stop being mesmerised by the magicians and the snake charmers.

We have to stop being afraid of these fakers. The alternative media has over-hyped their actual 'evil' powers.

Can i ask you what you think of the flatearth theory?

51 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

In absolute terms both are inaccurate. (I have not approached my spiritual quest from this perspective so I am not an expert)

Neither the earth is giant spinning globe nor is it a flat surface which ends somewhere in absolute terms.

But the flat earth theory is closer much much closer to the truth. In this theory we are the centre point of projecting the universe whereas in globe we are helpless infinitesimally small creatures lost in the darkness of  space.

The prismatic/ crystalline projection of reality that we experience has fluid boundaries.

But starting with Renaissance and sun is the centre cr*p by masons, the attempt has been to minimize man and aggrandize the scientific pursuits of or chasing after something or the other on the outside.

For this only globe works, so now we will soon have space aliens to fight with. And always we will need to struggle to find a way to beat the external enemy.

Whereas starting with the modified flat earth theory, man sits down and thinks what immense power he must have in the absolute supreme godlike form that this entire creation has sprung up to fulfil his dream of playing a certain character. In the free form in which man 'took birth' he could dream up any dream and then snap out of it when done with his playing, but somewhere along the way the magicians installed a   firewall so we are trapped in a limited projection of fake reality. 

Now the limits of space expand as we are taught and indoctrinated over multiple appearances in this dream about globe spinning,  seasons, space moon and planets etc..

These are all poor facsimiles of the true purpose of the real sun and planets that were energy nodal points that carried the necessary frequencies for when we were playing in a free earth as free creations. The current planetary projections are fake versions of those 'concepts'.

The current generation who believe in star wars (heavily promoted by hollywood masonic dream factory) will awaken in next dream version believing in space.

Additionally the purpose of all the fake  recordings of space flights, moon and mars landings etc is that they will form the substratum of the next fake dream sequence projection that the magicians will play out for us.

If you have seen through it you will wake up to a different earth.

However the magicians lie in a twisted half-lie distortion of truth and so if they are  saying that earth is roundish it  is true in the sense that any finitely controlled projection through a prismatic construction of constituent elements, (physics majors can call me out on this--not my field of study) will have a curvature that is the limits of its functions.

However the curvature is an appearance and does not mean that the earth is an actual spinning ball.

Space is fake until our minds project it. The magicians are using you to create your own reality redefining the limits of your own prison to make you feel even smaller and more helpless.

There is no absolute space or earth or planets---they arise out of the constructs of our dream realities depending on the minds' predispositions and conditioning.

To describe truly what earth is, will require some spiritual discussion but maybe not in bible terms so it will offend the bible thumpers on here.

As an analogy --think of the bubbles they are putting around us,  as our perspectives and social natural interactions are curtailed. The earth is like that bubble...formed out a substratum that was gods' (ie. us in our godly form) creation.. a sandbox in which to play, then within the game we gave concrete life to the characters and spaces and things( breathing life into creation), then we became attached to our roles, and at that point of weakness, the f**kers waiting in the dark for their redemption took over & captured the beings in that reality into a firewalled, space- time construct, that has made us inhabit as 'handicapped by limited sense perception'

But as that what is within us is projected outwards,  even within that limitation--- it does have a curvature.

So perhaps the original earth was indeed flat but not in the sense of a flat piece of land hanging in space where you can fall off the edges (as the globers mock the flat earthers) but rather a malleable substratum that had no finite limitations surrounding it---therefore accepting flat earth will not help the masons accomplish what they want.

One is limitless possibility and the other is great limitations.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, m754 said:

In absolute terms both are inaccurate. (I have not approached my spiritual quest from this perspective so I am not an expert)

Neither the earth is giant spinning globe nor is it a flat surface which ends somewhere in absolute terms.

But the flat earth theory is closer much much closer to the truth. In this theory we are the centre point of projecting the universe whereas in globe we are helpless infinitesimally small creatures lost in the darkness of  space.

The prismatic/ crystalline projection of reality that we experience has fluid boundaries.

But starting with Renaissance and sun is the centre cr*p by masons, the attempt has been to minimize man and aggrandize the scientific pursuits of or chasing after something or the other on the outside.

For this only globe works, so now we will soon have space aliens to fight with. And always we will need to struggle to find a way to beat the external enemy.

Whereas starting with the modified flat earth theory, man sits down and thinks what immense power he must have in the absolute supreme godlike form that this entire creation has sprung up to fulfil his dream of playing a certain character. In the free form in which man 'took birth' he could dream up any dream and then snap out of it when done with his playing, but somewhere along the way the magicians installed a   firewall so we are trapped in a limited projection of fake reality. 

Now the limits of space expand as we are taught and indoctrinated over multiple appearances in this dream about globe spinning,  seasons, space moon and planets etc..

These are all poor facsimiles of the true purpose of the real sun and planets that were energy nodal points that carried the necessary frequencies for when we were playing in a free earth as free creations. The current planetary projections are fake versions of those 'concepts'.

The current generation who believe in star wars (heavily promoted by hollywood masonic dream factory) will awaken in next dream version believing in space.

Additionally the purpose of all the fake  recordings of space flights, moon and mars landings etc is that they will form the substratum of the next fake dream sequence projection that the magicians will play out for us.

If you have seen through it you will wake up to a different earth.

However the magicians lie in a twisted half-lie distortion of truth and so if they are  saying that earth is roundish it  is true in the sense that any finitely controlled projection through a prismatic construction of constituent elements, (physics majors can call me out on this--not my field of study) will have a curvature that is the limits of its functions.

However the curvature is an appearance and does not mean that the earth is an actual spinning ball.

Space is fake until our minds project it. The magicians are using you to create your own reality redefining the limits of your own prison to make you feel even smaller and more helpless.

There is no absolute space or earth or planets---they arise out of the constructs of our dream realities depending on the minds' predispositions and conditioning.

To describe truly what earth is, will require some spiritual discussion but maybe not in bible terms so it will offend the bible thumpers on here.

As an analogy --think of the bubbles they are putting around us,  as our perspectives and social natural interactions are curtailed. The earth is like that bubble...formed out a substratum that was gods' (ie. us in our godly form) creation.. a sandbox in which to play, then within the game we gave concrete life to the characters and spaces and things( breathing life into creation), then we became attached to our roles, and at that point of weakness, the f**kers waiting in the dark for their redemption took over & captured the beings in that reality into a firewalled, space- time construct, that has made us inhabit as 'handicapped by limited sense perception'

But as that what is within us is projected outwards,  even within that limitation--- it does have a curvature.

So perhaps the original earth was indeed flat but not in the sense of a flat piece of land hanging in space where you can fall off the edges (as the globers mock the flat earthers) but rather a malleable substratum that had no finite limitations surrounding it---therefore accepting flat earth will not help the masons accomplish what they want.

One is limitless possibility and the other is great limitations.

Thankyou M7, i enjoyed that. I read it once and its not enough. Have to read it 2 or 3 times more. A lot of new ideas i never seen before

A few things makes sense. Actually that was a heavy post. Too much new stuff all at once.

Welcome to the forum. We need new perspectives

18 hours ago, Jikwan said:

If I didn't know better,I would think you are trying to resurrect the flat earth thread( AGAIN)

16 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Thankyou M7, i enjoyed that. I read it once and its not enough. Have to read it 2 or 3 times more. A lot of new ideas i never seen before

A few things makes sense. Actually that was a heavy post. Too much new stuff all at once.

Welcome to the forum. We need new perspectives

To put it nicely  , I can definitely see why you need to read it more than once