Branson faking his trip into space

Seeker

Make it what you will, this looked super fake to me. I’m not a flat earther, but it sure looked flat. 

FC84382C-DC43-4811-A4B2-9E175FE0FFF8.png.e95cefada9424dc03fa1a874dbed9f45.pngF06E13E3-921E-4AC6-93E1-1F7EFE75E6D1.png.729296ac59fd3225a7fd89b13882f02f.png

not only that, the airplanes in America seemed to have a day off in this video, as none appeared in the video. And once getting near space, they’re inexplicably back down to the ground in just 5 mins. Yet when I look on the flight radar website at the time he’s up in the sky, there’s shit loads of planes about. Yet no concern about not colliding with them on his way down. E31DBCF1-7C46-49A2-AAD7-4E0054A82C98.png.26f44e19eac78e22c8869725d15abcb9.png

I don’t know what the point of faking this trip into space was, I’m sure Branson has better things to do with his time. But it reminds me of the highest free fall ever, where all of a sudden, New Mexico takes up 1/4 of the entire planet, again, with no planes, chemtrails, contrails or clouds about, deffo isn’t our planet they’re on... 

Edited by Seeker
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Seeker said:

Make it what you will, this looked super fake to me. I’m not a flat earther, but it sure looked flat. 

not only that, the airplanes in America seemed to have a day off in this video, as none appeared in the video. And once getting near space, they’re inexplicably back down to the ground in just 5 mins. Yet when I look on the flight radar website at the time he’s up in the sky, there’s shit loads of planes about. Yet no concern about not colliding with them on his way down. E31DBCF1-7C46-49A2-AAD7-4E0054A82C98.png.26f44e19eac78e22c8869725d15abcb9.png

I don’t know what the point of faking this trip into space was, I’m sure Branson has better things to do with his time. But it reminds me of the highest free fall ever, where all of a sudden, New Mexico takes up 1/4 of the entire planet, again, with no planes, chemtrails, contrails or clouds about, deffo isn’t our planet they’re on... 

Camera light paths will invert the curve if it falls to the bottom of the lens.  

not only that, the airplanes in America seemed to have a day off in this video, as none appeared in the video. And once getting near space, they’re inexplicably back down to the ground in just 5 mins. Yet when I look on the flight radar website at the time he’s up in the sky, there’s shit loads of planes about. Yet no concern about not colliding with them on his way down. 

Are you serious? These are tens / hundreds of miles apart. Why would you see anything and for any collision it's about a billion to one. Radar is such a useful thing.

The view we are seeing is NOT "the entire planet". At that altitude it is about a 1/20th segment. As for absence of clouds, the area chosen is routinely a cloud free area.

It wasn't faked and that is our round planet.

It is real. They are where they think they are. Just like us. But that doesn't mean that the people in the ISS know exactly where they are. Or Virgin Galactic. Humans can't determine anything. Where exactly something is. I find that hilarious. No matter how far away humans try to get, it's always Earth. 

Since such a long time I've heard of all kinds of people promising a way for us mere non-Astronauts to be able to visit 'space', and stay at space station hotels, but it never happens. It seems only deeply indoctrinated people are allowed to play astronauts. If I remember correctly, even this Richard virgin gut has been talking about it since the 90's. Another proof for me that there is something very fishy going on. 

This Richard guy is talking about us "dreaming". The people who dreamed up the Jetsons were dreaming, and most of them are probably dead by now. So please don't bullshit us 'sir' Richard.. 

2c03fac0b1be93205e38c682e5bf4fc3.gif.c1c1ca668327c8bb1d81d8a791745c69.gif

• Like 1

On 7/12/2021 at 9:36 AM, Seeker said:

I don’t know what the point of faking this trip into space was, I’m sure Branson has better things to do with his time. But it reminds me of the highest free fall ever, where all of a sudden, New Mexico takes up 1/4 of the entire planet, again, with no planes, chemtrails, contrails or clouds about, deffo isn’t our planet they’re on

Do you think you would be able to see an aircraft from that height, and the map with the planes on it , really? what scale is the map drawn on ,no planes would be able to fly if the sky's were that congested, and don't you think they would have picked a day with no cloud cover to jump .

It's obvious that those assumptions added a great deal of weight to your conclusion or more likely you started with the conclusion that it's fake and your looking for anything to justify that opinion and your first 13 words confirms to me that it is indeed the case

I have a question about this space flight. I have some aviation knowledge, The SR71 use to flight at high alt and at mach 3, The pilots had to wear space suits due to altitude and speed. I noticed that virgin space vehicle was meant to be doing mach 3, thats three times your body weight,yet none of them were wearing G suits or having O2 via mask? I get the feeling this flight was more like a zero G flight that they do in an old airbus,which basically fly's in an arch to create zero G. This is what i want to know. I dont think they were in space,maybe very high attitude.But the lack of O2 and a G suit is weird. It just looked like they were in a biz jet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

I have a question about this space flight. I have some aviation knowledge, The SR71 use to flight at high alt and at mach 3, The pilots had to wear space suits due to altitude and speed. I noticed that virgin space vehicle was meant to be doing mach 3, thats three times your body weight,yet none of them were wearing G suits or having O2 via mask? I get the feeling this flight was more like a zero G flight that they do in an old airbus,which basically fly's in an arch to create zero G. This is what i want to know. I dont think they were in space,maybe very high attitude.But the lack of O2 and a G suit is weird. It just looked like they were in a biz jet. 

Im guessing they got to a very high level as high as possible out of sight and cruised around for the duration of their "voyage to outer space" and at the exact time the space machine hit earths atmosphere the plane stopped its cruising and made the decent

Thats it....totally fake from start to finish

How they got through the "deadly vanallenbelt" we dont know yet

Edited by Jikwan

11 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Im guessing they got to a very high level as high as possible out of sight and cruised around for the duration of their "voyage to outer space" and at the exact time the space machine hit earths atmosphere the plane stopped its cruising and made the decent

It was never claimed that the flight went into 'outer space', but it did get to a 'very high' altitude which put it at the edge of our atmosphere.

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It was never claimed that the flight went into 'outer space', but it did get to a 'very high' altitude which put it at the edge of our atmosphere.

This means there is zero gravity within the earths atmosphere. Ok.

We shall see. I havnt detected much response from the anti space community yet. I am waiting for it

I found this on the Zero G training website. Weightlessness begins while ascending and lasts all the way "up-and-over the hump", until the craft reaches a downward pitch angle of around 30 degrees. ... This aircraft is used to train astronauts in zero-g maneuvers, giving them about 25 seconds of weightlessness out of 65 seconds of flight in each parabola.

58 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

According to this video I posted on the now-closed thread, they refer to it as sub orbital space, and they are "technically in space", at 10:30 into the video. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/W2u8KaGZ2Y8V/

They also claim that they were going at the speed of sound, which also begs the question of where the BOOM is of the sound barrier breaking. I've experienced it before, it's like a bomb explodes over your head, even if it's far away. Also the way it is filmed doesn't look like that thing is going faster than 300 kmh, if we assume it's real. 

This to me sounds even more ridiculous than the covid lies. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I found this on the Zero G training website. Weightlessness begins while ascending and lasts all the way "up-and-over the hump", until the craft reaches a downward pitch angle of around 30 degrees. ... This aircraft is used to train astronauts in zero-g maneuvers, giving them about 25 seconds of weightlessness out of 65 seconds of flight in each parabola.

Well what about when branson was delivering his message up there. They apparently were still within earth atmosphere and were stationary....everyone was floating around

34 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Well what about when branson was delivering his message up there. They apparently were still within earth atmosphere and were stationary....everyone was floating around

I would guess they were in a dive at high altitude,You cant see how fast they are going as there is no reference points up there.

41 minutes ago, Weedo said:

According to this video I posted on the now-closed thread, they refer to it as sub orbital space, and they are "technically in space", at 10:30 into the video. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/W2u8KaGZ2Y8V/

They also claim that they were going at the speed of sound, which also begs the question of where the BOOM is of the sound barrier breaking. I've experienced it before, it's like a bomb explodes over your head, even if it's far away. Also the way it is filmed doesn't look like that thing is going faster than 300 kmh, if we assume it's real. 

This to me sounds even more ridiculous than the covid lies. 

This may help. Aircraft drag is reduced at higher altitude due to decreased air density. That reduces fuel consumption in a jet engine. True airspeed is affected by temperature inversely — low temperature means a higher true airspeed. The lowest temperatures are at the top of the Troposphere; at a mean average height of about 36,000 feet (higher at the Equator, lower at the North and South Poles). In the Stratosphere above that altitude temperature is constant at around -60. All of the successful pioneering supersonic flights, starting with the Bell X-1, were attempted at high altitude. All the first-generation transonic jet aircraft could achieve Mach 1.0 only in a dive that required lots of altitude. Exceeding Mach 1.0 “on the deck" in level flight requires ample engine power, refined aerodynamic design, and a robust airframe. The shock wave causes great damage to structures when supersonic flight takes place below 1000 feet AGL. High altitude for all the above reasons is the preferred choice.

2 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

This may help. Aircraft drag is reduced at higher altitude due to decreased air density. That reduces fuel consumption in a jet engine. True airspeed is affected by temperature inversely — low temperature means a higher true airspeed. The lowest temperatures are at the top of the Troposphere; at a mean average height of about 36,000 feet (higher at the Equator, lower at the North and South Poles). In the Stratosphere above that altitude temperature is constant at around -60. All of the successful pioneering supersonic flights, starting with the Bell X-1, were attempted at high altitude. All the first-generation transonic jet aircraft could achieve Mach 1.0 only in a dive that required lots of altitude. Exceeding Mach 1.0 “on the deck" in level flight requires ample engine power, refined aerodynamic design, and a robust airframe. The shock wave causes great damage to structures when supersonic flight takes place below 1000 feet AGL. High altitude for all the above reasons is the preferred choice.

Yes but to me it doesnt look fast enough or high enough to be "space" (where there is supposedly weightlessness), or to be going at the speed of sound. Ive seen many fighter jets in my life, and although it is supposedly much lower altitude, still this looks slow as fuck. 

To me this video looks like almost an intentional farse. Like "look how easy it is to fool these sheep! Hahaha". 

I don't buy it. Just like i don't buy the same idiots fooling us with pretty much everything else we are taught. 

5 minutes ago, Weedo said:

Yes but to me it doesnt look fast enough or high enough to be "space" (where there is supposedly weightlessness), or to be going at the speed of sound. Ive seen many fighter jets in my life, and although it is supposedly much lower altitude, still this looks slow as fuck. 

To me this video looks like almost an intentional farse. Like "look how easy it is to fool these sheep! Hahaha". 

I don't buy it. Just like i don't buy the same idiots fooling us with pretty much everything else we are taught. 

I watched the footage,and it seems well done. How high or fast it really went is anyones's guess.

Just now, Captainlove said:

I watched the footage,and it seems well done. How high or fast it really went is anyones's guess.

I just watched it on that video I posted above, and it looks totally inconsistent with the previous rocket story we were told, of the countdown and huge monster propulsion needed to overcome gravity barrier. Now he's basically being taken up with a glider and casually pushed for a few seconds like a slow turtle in the sky, and there is space. Suddenly it's so easy.. Not like 

giphy-downsized-large.gif.ae43b9e73c5649ea42ba9c905ced6bdd.gif

SilverImpureIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif.3ae70e0490422a98205e9141897ff1a1.gif

If it was that easy to be in space, wouldn't it have become available to everyone already? Richard's space 'space' flight looked so low budget. There would be cities floating up there by now if this was true. The whole thing is wrong to be from every angle. 

4 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Why would they be wearing a G suit , they are used for High G maneuvers to stop the blood running from your head ,the thing is not a jet fighter ,just because he is doing mach 3 that doesn't mean 3 times your body weight, that's 3 times the speed of sound, they will only experience G under acceleration or change of direction ( negative or positive) and how much they will experience depends on the rate of each and as far as not having a mask ,I don't know what type of life support systems the craft has.

you say you have a some aviation knowledge, not much apparently

PS I just checked  as I wondered why you would require a G suit for the SR 71 , they use a pressure suit which is a totally different animal.

Edited by peter

1 hour ago, peter said:

Why would they be wearing a G suit , they are used for High G maneuvers to stop the blood running from your head ,the thing is not a jet fighter ,just because he is doing mach 3 that doesn't mean 3 times your body weight, that's 3 times the speed of sound, they will only experience G under acceleration or change of direction ( negative or positive) and how much they will experience depends on the rate of each and as far as not having a mask ,I don't know what type of life support systems the craft has.

PS I just checked  as I wondered why you would require a G suit for the SR 71 , they use a pressure suit which is a totally different animal.

There no need to be insulting.

1 hour ago, peter said:

Also a G suit and a pressure suit does the same job. Maintains blood pressure and breathing at altitude and high G turns.

Edited by Captainlove

1 hour ago, Weedo said:

I just watched it on that video I posted above, and it looks totally inconsistent with the previous rocket story we were told, of the countdown and huge monster propulsion needed to overcome gravity barrier. Now he's basically being taken up with a glider and casually pushed for a few seconds like a slow turtle in the sky, and there is space. Suddenly it's so easy.. Not like 

giphy-downsized-large.gif.ae43b9e73c5649ea42ba9c905ced6bdd.gif

SilverImpureIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif.3ae70e0490422a98205e9141897ff1a1.gif

If it was that easy to be in space, wouldn't it have become available to everyone already? Richard's space 'space' flight looked so low budget. There would be cities floating up there by now if this was true. The whole thing is wrong to be from every angle. 

Interesting isnt it.