Ready to Transition

Diesel

I have thought this for a long time, I am ready to die. I welcome death as an escape from this reality and look forward to the next realm of existence. What I am looking for is a accessible, easy, quick way to die please leave suggestions.

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

I have thought this for a long time, I am ready to die. I welcome death as an escape from this reality and look forward to the next realm of existence. What I am looking for is a accessible, easy, quick way to die please leave suggestions.

I feel the same way, but my instincts tell me that you can’t take the easy way out. I believe if you leave by your own hand, you’re doomed to start over and repeat the cycle, that is the only thing that’s stops me. I look at it as doing good time in a prison. I’m 57 so I’m almost there, and I feel that I have acquired enough knowledge so that I won’t get tricked again into coming back to the Realm of Artifice. 

• Like 1

I don't know what to say to threads like this. I may come across as an annoying edgelord sometimes, but it's only because I have a problem opening up with people. Maybe it's me growing up as a middle child.

All I can say is, I care about you both, and both your lives have value.

Take care

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Good luck with that. You can't escape your reality. No one can. The next one is another reality that is demonstrated. Then you will reflect intensely on yourself why you were in this human reality in the first place. And everybody has something to regret. 

I pray that when anyone's body expires The Truth dawns on/in them in IT's Infinite Creative Power and Glory. Nothing else means anything or matters.

Nothing else means anything or matters.

I can't give any suggestions other than, make no mistake.

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2021 at 1:01 AM, Diesel said:

You can't escape Earth via suicide. Don't do it cause the juice ain't worth the squeeze.

5 hours ago, Wamrage said:

I know that things are awful, but suicide should be the last possible resort. Sucide is basically defeat.

Again, that just applies to you. Looks like a consensus viewpoint to me....and most people it seems don't remember what they are, what this thing is, or what is Reality. Maybe they shouldn't consider it then...or maybe they should....I leave it to them.

This "world" is unworthy of The Son Of GOD. iT'S A FARCE. EgoMatrix--World of Deceit

Christ.

bizarro_world-baseball.jpg

Christ.jpg

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

I would say: if you are aware that this place is a game, or a lie, or whatever, you are a step ahead of most, and therefore you are here on a mission. Feeling defeated is a sign that you should not give up. It is a test of your strength. Think of the laws. Energy, force, etc. If you give in, you'll be pushed harder. That's my opinion.

It is a risky topic to discuss because it might be misconstrued as abetting certain behaviour..but...as members above have said ...once the awareness of what is real sets in and knowledge is firmly in place that this place is a fake dream, a lie, then what happens to the body container becomes irrelevant.

• 1 month later...

I noticed that 'Final Exit' by Derek Humphreys was suggested in this thread. That book contains a disclaimer stating that the advice is directed at people whom have physical terminal illnesses. I have also seen the disclaimer elsewhere.

This makes me feel so fucking angry.

Whilst I fully realize that people dying of cancer are suffering terribly, and I have personally known someone, I dislike hearing someone assert that living with intermittent physical pain is always worse than living in intermittent mental/emotional pain.

If anyone knows someone whom has experienced both, and they want to confirm for me that the extreme physical pain is always worse, I am willing to listen. Otherwise, I'm not.

I could run off a list of dozens of things I have done to help myself, including therapy, meditation. But I will tell you that most people do not understand the breadth and depth of suffering which exists in this world. I came from an abjectly dysfunctional family and also experienced prolonged sexual abuse. I have felt alone most of my life. I seem to struggle to make myself heard. Sometimes I get so angry I hurt myself. I have begged God before to end my life because I just can't do it. I am not interested in hearing stupid idiots tell me that they know for a fucking fact physical pain is worse. If they've experienced both, fine. Otherwise they need to do one. Unless someone has regularly felt like they are trapped in some surreal nightmare, consider that you may not know what the fuck you're talking about.

As for the OP, I cannot tell you a method which is quick, easy, clean and painless. I had a friend years ago who did it and I was desperate to know how he did it, but his family were Muslim and they didn't want anyone knowing. I wanted to know for myself. But I cannot do it. My survival instinct fires up at exactly the right moment. 

I cannot tell you that you have everything to live for, because I don't even know you. I can only tell you that you DO have a choice and it is your choice to make. Like everyone else, I would always prefer that someone chooses to live rather than die, not because I necessarily believe that their suffering can or will end, but out of some baseline level of care, or because I wonder if suicide might lead to the person being sent back to earth and into the exact same circumstances.

I find it difficult to connect with people but if I could, I would say something helpful and comforting to you. Even though I cannot imagine doing it myself, I care about suicidal people.

Edited by Ethel

6 hours ago, Ethel said:

I noticed that 'Final Exit' by Derek Humphreys was suggested in this thread. That book contains a disclaimer stating that the advice is directed at people whom have physical terminal illnesses. I have also seen the disclaimer elsewhere.

This makes me feel so fucking angry.

Whilst I fully realize that people dying of cancer are suffering terribly, and I have personally known someone, I dislike hearing someone assert that living with intermittent physical pain is always worse than living in intermittent mental/emotional pain.

If anyone knows someone whom has experienced both, and they want to confirm for me that the extreme physical pain is always worse, I am willing to listen. Otherwise, I'm not.

I could run off a list of dozens of things I have done to help myself, including therapy, meditation. But I will tell you that most people do not understand the breadth and depth of suffering which exists in this world. I came from an abjectly dysfunctional family and also experienced prolonged sexual abuse. I have felt alone most of my life. I seem to struggle to make myself heard. Sometimes I get so angry I hurt myself. I have begged God before to end my life because I just can't do it. I am not interested in hearing stupid idiots tell me that they know for a fucking fact physical pain is worse. If they've experienced both, fine. Otherwise they need to do one. Unless someone has regularly felt like they are trapped in some surreal nightmare, consider that you may not know what the fuck you're talking about.

As for the OP, I cannot tell you a method which is quick, easy, clean and painless. I had a friend years ago who did it and I was desperate to know how he did it, but his family were Muslim and they didn't want anyone knowing. I wanted to know for myself. But I cannot do it. My survival instinct fires up at exactly the right moment. 

I cannot tell you that you have everything to live for, because I don't even know you. I can only tell you that you DO have a choice and it is your choice to make. Like everyone else, I would always prefer that someone chooses to live rather than die, not because I necessarily believe that their suffering can or will end, but out of some baseline level of care, or because I wonder if suicide might lead to the person being sent back to earth and into the exact same circumstances.

I find it difficult to connect with people but if I could, I would say something helpful and comforting to you. Even though I cannot imagine doing it myself, I care about suicidal people.

I have. They're both fucked. They're both based on illusion. This can be the most frustrating and maddening part about it. It's not necessary, but, we reap what we've sown,,, whether we remember it, or not, ultimately it all was born of a self-deception. Grace and Mercy is waiting, to undo that which was never True or Real. When we are ready. Trust in Love no matter what, within, and while it may not be recognized/realized yet, IT IS THE ALL ENCOMPASSING REALITY.

Don't believe the lies that the pain tells, it's the ego, trying to maintain the lie and illusion that GOD rejected us, abandoned us, blaming GOD, telling us we deserve punishment, we are weak, and powerless, trying to falsify  The Truth.

The pain is our pain of virtual separation from The Real.

You are precious beyond measure.

Beautiful beyond words.

Loveliness expressed.

Worthy without question.

Eternally Innocent.

Perfectly Creative, as GOD Created You.

This is The Truth of You, and Everything Of GOD/REALITY. 

Anything else is a lie. Perceived/projected/experienced.

No one is to blame, no one and nothing could have known what the unreal/unknown was or where it would lead, as soon as it was taken seriously, we slipped into it.

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, novymir said:

You are precious beyond measure.

Beautiful beyond words.

Loveliness expressed.

Worthy without question.

Eternally Innocent.

Perfectly Creative, as GOD Created You.

This is The Truth of You, and Everything Of GOD/REALITY. 

Anything else is a lie. Perceived/projected/experienced.

No one is to blame, no one and nothing could have known what the unreal/unknown was or where it would lead, as soon as it was taken seriously, we slipped into it.

Thank you.

On 7/12/2021 at 1:01 AM, Diesel said:

Diesel!

I just read this from July this year. I'm sure you're in a better place now because you're making great videos. Lots of love brother or sister xxx

Let's give Diesel some likes folks on Youtube.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 1