Flat Earthers -- Say no more!

It doesn't look any different to other space station videos. There always show the top of the head of the planet, no sign of stars. If they are all in it together for global pandemic, surely that goes for global space exploration and other stuff. How can we verify anything, we have to take the words of billionaires Branson, Musk and Bezo's. 

I would like to see videos from space station a lot further out showing a more than the top of the earth's head, i would like to see the x amount of space junk satellites, other planets and stars from a distance and the biggest one for me is the earth filmed in action from the moon. But the above video still looks green screeny to me, the space station and the earth still doesn't blend in well for me. 

28 minutes ago, Sensiblejoe said:

It doesn't look any different to other space station videos. There always show the top of the head of the planet, no sign of stars. If they are all in it together for global pandemic, surely that goes for global space exploration and other stuff. How can we verify anything, we have to take the words of billionaires Branson, Musk and Bezo's. 

I would like to see videos from space station a lot further out showing a more than the top of the earth's head, i would like to see the x amount of space junk satellites, other planets and stars from a distance and the biggest one for me is the earth filmed in action from the moon. But the above video still looks green screeny to me, the space station and the earth still doesn't blend in well for me. 

It looks green screeny because it's YouTube encoding.  The 4K resolution makes up for it... sort of.  But I never watch YT videos because of the terrible encoding.  You see, when I watch anime, 1080p on YouTube does NOT equal 1080p when I download a pirated video of the same content.  YT pic quality is terrible but fast for streaming.

It's up to the standard of nassholes videos, i.e. still not quite hollywood.

No stars or anything else visible.

Definitely greenscreened which is obvious at around 3:39 mark where something appears!

Please explain what this bright blob is...

image.png.a464d8ccedae716751fd2a33145e4e77.png

15 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

It's up to the standard of nassholes videos, i.e. still not quite hollywood.

No stars or anything else visible.

Definitely greenscreened which is obvious at around 3:39 mark where something appears!

Please explain what this bright blob is...

image.png.a464d8ccedae716751fd2a33145e4e77.png

We have to ask ourselves, what does China gain being "in on it" with NASA?  Nothing! 

So, I noticed there are lots of artifacts in this video.  Look carefully at this video, u see many white pixels appear and disappear randomly like digital noise.

Suspect any other objects like blobs also some sort of video artifacts. 

BTW, anyone of u know how digital cams work?  The real ones produce images that are very grainy.  The pics you see with plasticky looking faces of people have been passed thru a de-noising algorithm.  Those white dots in the video means the video capture is real.

12 hours ago, sphere555 said:

Video of the new China Space Station (CSS) circulating the Earth.  Plz don't tell me this is CGI footage.  Fully debunks flat Earth theory.

Especially Between Minute 3:27 - 3:38......lol

The overall difference is the better equipment and image manipulation of 2021...

Eyes focussed a must.

The same usual fluctuations, the same kind of images in desperation to prove a point but ALWAYS missing the images that no one has ever managed to show from ground level up to "that distance" without obvious edits or cuts.

This is a waste of time for the time being, considering AT THE TIME BEING we are facing loss of our freedoms day by day.......and some focus their worries in something that is Not As Yet the right time to prove anything.

Lets wait until some Independent genuine investors go up and provide the real deal images.

Until then....lets get our freedoms back, or whats left of it..

5 hours ago, sphere555 said:

We have to ask ourselves, what does China gain being "in on it" with NASA?  Nothing!

Its the long lasting Worldwide effort to keep the Oldest Lie ever, alive in the minds of the easy to manipulate population.