The Qur'an and the Secrets of Magic

14 hours ago, shabbirss said:

It's always been about social distancing, where the most important division - for purpose of conquering - is the breaking up of husband and wife. This way the nuclear family is destroyed and the man and woman become more vulnerable to all kinds of dangers. 

This was also what happened according to our books to Adam and Eve. Once they succumbed to the devil and approached the forbidden tree, they were immediately divorced, only to be remarried at Mount Arafat after Adam performed his Hajj for the sake of repentance. So one can argue that a main purpose of the devil from day one was to cause a schism between man and woman. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the vid it brings up an interesting topic, the vid brings up many points but the question is - to magic or not to magic? Is it good or evil. I think the vid alludes to Magic as being an ancient system of knowledge - so Pagan in its origin. The Roman Church did everything it could to suppress Pagan teachings while borrowing from them to create its own Bible. And of course the Church demonized magical practices to keep people away from doing them. 

Thing is, religion is an occult practice, with its own magical workings (Prayers) Jesus was an initiate into secret knowledge from mystery schools - the Order of Melchizedek, and performed miracles otherwise known as magic the whole premise of religion is built on magic so why is it evil in some cases and not when the church does it? People these days are spiritually blind, magically blind. Yet all the while it seems to me the church is magically redirecting worship away from God and towards other Gods, thus the church has succeeded in stripping people of their own magical knowledge, making them entirely dependent on the church and then re-directing worship to 'Sun Gods'

The thing is, the Bible and the Koran are spell books, they are designed to get in your head and modify your thinking which modifies your behavior, they are magical books themselves, they are designed to effect a change in people and yet magic is bad? So we are permitted to use some magic but not others? Why, Astrology for example, its just divination based on planetary influences which can aid us and yet we can not use Astrology, we can not study the influence of the Sun on us but we can go to church on the day of the Sun and worship the Sun God Jesus? Meanwhile the Vatican has got very expensive telescopes trained on the Sun. Seems a huge contradiction there, any one wondering why? Your spiritually blind while they study the planets, the Vatican means 'Divining Serpent' They are like the Scribes who hold the keys to the kingdom but do not enter and do not let others enter.

The devil has entirely succeeded in blinding the people and taking control of their worship, well maybe we need to fight magic with magic, I dunno, grey area, we shouldn't need it but maybe now we at least need an understanding of it, if not for the purpose of using it, but just being able to recognize it when it is directed at ourselves.

Astrology didn't start in Babylon, it goes way beyond that I think but yes Magical practices definitely did come out of Babylon as did the Torah, you see I think all major religions are derived from Dark Magicians that have sought to enslave our minds, blind us, divide us and control our destiny to their will. Ultimately the 3 major religions are on a clash of civilizations as all 3 try to realize 'their' end times. Its a spell, I won't be a part of it and I encourage as many people as possible to come out of it.

10:24 The Jews learnt their magic at Babylon and took their Talmud from it I agree but what people don't ask is WHO did they learn it from - these magical systems and
practitioners were in existence long before Babylon. This is the point, all these magical systems came from established magicians and what was their motives?

20:00 The left hand path, people try to make themselves God, well yes, that is good, Jesus said 'The Kingdom of Heaven is within you' we are a part of God, we should connect with it, that takes meditation - a magical practice we are warned against but I guess the vid alludes to those who exaggerate the path to literally become 'as God'. Thats bad. But again, I see you have been deceived, there is no Hellfire, not in the sense of eternal damnation, those magicians have cast a spell on followers of Islam with that one.

Edit: Jesus said ' these things I do you will do greater' think about that when wondering about magic and miracles.

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 1

On 7/11/2021 at 12:22 PM, Weedo said:

It's always been about social distancing, where the most important division - for purpose of conquering - is the breaking up of husband and wife. This way the nuclear family is destroyed and the man and woman become more vulnerable to all kinds of dangers. 

This was also what happened according to our books to Adam and Eve. Once they succumbed to the devil and approached the forbidden tree, they were immediately divorced, only to be remarried at Mount Arafat after Adam performed his Hajj for the sake of repentance. So one can argue that a main purpose of the devil from day one was to cause a schism between man and woman. 

I agree and I would go further in that the Roman Church is also guilty of this, they have driven a wedge between man and woman with their 'women are weaker' mindset and
they've sought to drive a wedge into the individual with their belief in original sin - you are born guilty and require church intervention to redeem yourself, your woman is weaker and must be controlled and they scare children into a state of fear with their doctrine of Hell.

The Roman Church is doing the devils work driving schisms and wedges between families and individuals with their spells.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

I agree and I would go further in that the Roman Church is also guilty of this, they have driven a wedge between man and woman with their 'women are weaker' mindset and
they've sought to drive a wedge into the individual with their belief in original sin - you are born guilty and require church intervention to redeem yourself, your woman is weaker and must be controlled and they scare children into a state of fear with their doctrine of Hell.

The Roman Church is doing the devils work driving schisms and wedges between families and individuals with their spells.

Yes indeed, and above all the abolishing of marriage altogether for their scholars and learned men, as well as nuns. I think that is a form of slavery, and the main reason they grew so big. They basically inherit anybody who joins their ranks, and prevent them from having the guiding light of a spouse.

There are many very good Roman catholics, but their church is unfortunately almost purely pagan.

My paternal lineage is (extremely) Roman catholic, and they were very good people nonetheless. But there is almost nothing left in that church that resembles the ways of Jesus Christ. They are not modest, humble, poor, non-worldly, chaste, spiritual, honest, open, transparent, charitable, etc. As the biggest religious group on earth, that does not surprise me. Having the obelisk as the center point of the statues-riddled st. Peters square, shows clearly with whom their allegiance is. "Pharaoh", the people of prophet Lot, and their protector Satan. And that is if one analyse it through the Bible, which they have discouraged the average person from reading for obvious reasons. It's happening among most all 'Islamic' denominations too, where scholars are treated as a super class of gods who do not need to explain themselves with scripture, but are simply demanding to be believed in dogmatic ways. They impress people with their dress and imposing architecture, while threatening people in whatever way they can. Of course the most basic way is by frightening people from God's wrath, while they talk in ways as if this possible chastisement can never affect them. They talk as if they went to heaven and back, to show us how it is done, as if they are exempt from the judgment themselves. They are basically arrogant, self-worshipping, emotional vampires and mass hypnosis handlers. 

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

To continue, they act as divinities for their subjects who have to confess to them all their dirty secrets, on an industrial scale, and for people who aren't their subjects, it repels them from even giving Christ and the Gospels a chance. Same in all religions more or less. They are all fake and compromised. That's why we don't hear them stand with the truth in this scamdemic. No resistance to a mark of a beast, or alliance to the pretty much openly luciferians. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Weedo said:

Yes indeed, and above all the abolishing of marriage altogether for their scholars and learned men, as well as nuns. I think that is a form of slavery, and the main reason they grew so big. They basically inherit anybody who joins their ranks, and prevent them from having the guiding light of a spouse.

There are many very good Roman catholics, but their church is unfortunately almost purely pagan.

My paternal lineage is (extremely) Roman catholic, and they were very good people nonetheless. But there is almost nothing left in that church that resembles the ways of Jesus Christ. They are not modest, humble, poor, non-worldly, chaste, spiritual, honest, open, transparent, charitable, etc. As the biggest religious group on earth, that does not surprise me. Having the obelisk as the center point of the statues-riddled st. Peters square, shows clearly with whom their allegiance is. "Pharaoh", the people of prophet Lot, and their protector Satan. And that is if one analyse it through the Bible, which they have discouraged the average person from reading for obvious reasons. It's happening among most all 'Islamic' denominations too, where scholars are treated as a super class of gods who do not need to explain themselves with scripture, but are simply demanding to be believed in dogmatic ways. They impress people with their dress and imposing architecture, while threatening people in whatever way they can. Of course the most basic way is by frightening people from God's wrath, while they talk in ways as if this possible chastisement can never affect them. They talk as if they went to heaven and back, to show us how it is done, as if they are exempt from the judgment themselves. They are basically arrogant, self-worshipping, emotional vampires and mass hypnosis handlers. 

4 minutes ago, Weedo said:

To continue, they act as divinities for their subjects who have to confess to them all their dirty secrets, on an industrial scale, and for people who aren't their subjects, it repels them from even giving Christ and the Gospels a chance. Same in all religions more or less. They are all fake and compromised. That's why we don't hear them stand with the truth in this scamdemic. No resistance to a mark of a beast, or alliance to the pretty much openly luciferians. 

Well said, I agree with all your points there. Nice. 😀

• Thanks 1