Climate change low content

On 9/13/2021 at 7:48 PM, Nobby Noboddy said:

Wow.

That's a 'slam-dunk' I think the phrase is.

There really couldn't be any other explanation.

There are explanations offered in the comments of that video, which do make sense and seem plausible.

But then the 'chemtrail believers' just dismiss them, because its not what they want to hear.

For starters, whenever I do see 'trails' coming from planes above me, they are clearly coming from the engines mounted on the wings. Not from out of the tail section like that.

Don't get me wrong, I do think that there is something being sprayed from above us, but that video is not in my opinion any 'conclusive evidence' of this, especially when there is no proper context to that video.

Lord Deben aka John Gummer, says not having street lights in rural areas would help the country meet emissions targets. Use a torch instead, insists Gummer, as he urges rural authorities to push back against urbanisation of their areas. He said authorities must think about everything they do through the prism of climate change.

https://guernseypress.com/news/uk-news/2021/09/15/use-torches-instead-of-street-lights-in-rural-areas-urges-climate-adviser/

Gummer was party chairman under Thatcher, agriculture secretary under her and John Major, and then environment secretary for four years from 1993. He is possibly most famous, or infamous, for trying to feed his daughter Cordelia a beefburger to convince the public it was safe from mad cow disease.