Climate change low content

SimonTV

20 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

Although isn’t Rhodes and other countries investigating likely arson…?

The same arsonist perhaps who caused the wild fires in UK last year as I recall?

I watch the news from time to time. But you’re right, it should just go straight to Comedy Gold.

And what’s happened to Russia and Ukraine? Is the war not scary enough now….

Not always 'deliberate arson', but there are sadly a huge number of stupid people.

This popped up on BBC News website earlier, regarding a large fire at the Lickey Hills near Birmingham last year.

Wildfire concerns raised 12 months after Lickey Hills blaze

There are calls for more to be done to prevent wildfires at a country park, 12 months after a devastating fire.

An area of approximately 538,000 sq ft (50,000 square metres) of the Lickey Hills in Worcestershire was burnt and the fire service said a disposable barbecue had probably started it.

Lickey Hills Society secretary Baden Carlson said more should be done to to educate and protect park users.

Birmingham City Council said it had reviewed its plans following the fire.

At the height of the fire, about 60 firefighters battled the flames and hot ash caused another fire, forcing 15 people to flee their homes in Rednal.

With temperatures in August forecast to rise, Mr Carlson said: "We're really concerned because it's been a year since that huge fire at Lickey Hills and there's been nothing done to safeguard the park."

He said the city council, which owns and maintains the country park, should do more to publicise the risks of wildfires and explain how to prevent them.

He also said: "We need a wildfire policy in place and a mobile group of fire wardens protecting the park."

from: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-66311540

My emphasis in bold - last year's fire was most likely caused by some idiot using a disposable barbecue incorrectly. Nothing to do with climate change or even 'hot weather'.

And yes, there are numerous claims from firefighters across Greece, who say that the wildfires there were likely started deliberately. Nothing to do with climate change or hot weather.

So I guess if we do end up having a period of hot weather in August - or "extreme heatwave" as the media will fanfare - we can likely expect one or two wildfires to mysteriously break out in the UK, as happened on the Lickeys last year, just to fuel this "world is burning" climate change narrative.

• Like 1

And let's not forget the days of coverage given to the Street Of Fire that raged while the country hit 40 degrees (somewhere near an airport for a couple of minutes), which was then revealed to be caused by an explosion in a resident's shed.

b536c21316e1783982b6e724d294b908

Caused by a heatwave and climate change, said the News. Except, um, it wasn't.

Ooops.

4 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

Although isn’t Rhodes and other countries investigating likely arson…?

The same arsonist perhaps who caused the wild fires in UK last year as I recall?

I sort of picture that if it is the same arsonist, then it could be the same 'one' who went from Italy to Spain to the UK bumping old folks off at the start of lockdown, when 'they' said "it'll" be (the same) here in 6 weeks?! 😉 

8 hours ago, Observations said:

I sort of picture that if it is the same arsonist, then it could be the same 'one' who went from Italy to Spain to the UK bumping old folks off at the start of lockdown, when 'they' said "it'll" be (the same) here in 6 weeks?! 😉 

Haha.

from now on I’m going to imagine it’s one lone arsonist. Maybe Greta herself  popping up around the world starting fires.

I already presume that every ambulance that whizzes past is rushing to someone suffering from a vaccine side effect.

4 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

Haha.

from now on I’m going to imagine it’s one lone arsonist. Maybe Greta herself  popping up around the world starting fires.

I already presume that every ambulance that whizzes past is rushing to someone suffering from a vaccine side effect.

Yeah 🙃 I'm with you on all of that. It would make a 'helluva movie' - the anti hero caped and horned James Bond. Greta in a rainbow cape. Better to laugh a bit at these things, while knowing full well what's going on?

One old fella I met said "someone's late for their lunch" when a siren went past. And a member of staff at the hospital confirmed to me that some of the sirens were used to spread the fear (I suppose it's to keep people safe 😉) ... that's just one part of behavioural science?

Heatwave: How hot is too hot for the human body?

Sometimes it can feel like the world is on fire.

That opening line of this article was enough to give me an idea of where this was heading.

It's no wonder the United Nations has warned we now live in the era of "global boiling".

"I think it's really important to realise it's no longer just something that's distant or far away from us or something in the future. We are really seeing it now," says Prof Lizzie Kendon from the Met Office.

So what does the changing climate mean for our bodies and our health?

I tend to collapse into a sweaty puddle when it gets hot, but I've been invited to take part in a heatwave experiment.

Prof Damian Bailey from the University of South Wales wants to give me a typical heatwave encounter. So we're going to start at 21C, crank up the thermostat to 35C and then finally up to 40.3C - equivalent to the UK's hottest day.

The "UK's hottest day" - one small part of the UK recorded that temperature for how long? Maybe an hour at most? Perhaps just a few minutes?

The whole UK wasn't "that hot", I seem to recall at the time here in Birmingham we topped out at around 36C.

This experiment may have been "scientifically sound" but I don't think it accurately recreates a 'real-life' scenario.

With the UN Climate Summit on September 20th what do you guys will think will be happening to highlight their cause?

Another ‘heat wave’?

A tornado in Scotland?

Rising sea levels covering London?

A September snow storm in Egypt?

Mass heart attacks/strokes because of the jab, I mean heat?

Low temperatures in Earth's history were partly caused by plants sucking up CO2, apparently.

I saw this in the listing notes in the BBC's magazine "Radio Times" for a current BBC2 documentary series, "Earth", fronted by one of the BBC's arch environmentalists, CHRIS PACKHAM. The notes for episode 3 ("Green") say that in Earth's distant history, "...so much carbon dioxide was trapped by this greenery [ plants and giant swamp forests] that temperatures began to plummet."

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

I don't know if this article about the sun is significant, but here it is anyway.

"Highest-energy sunlight ever recorded is far beyond what scientists thought possible"

"The sun's rays may be stronger than scientists previously thought, new research suggests. Using a highly sophisticated telescope, a team of researchers recorded the highest-energy light ever detected from the sun, reaching up to nearly 10 trillion electron volts, according to a study published August 3 in the journal Physical Review Letters."

"This immensely powerful light takes the form of gamma rays, which have the most energy of any wave on the electromagnetic spectrum. The scientists discovered that there are more gamma rays emanating from the sun than they had initially thought, meaning that this light is incredibly bright." 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/news/highest-energy-sunlight-ever-recorded-is-far-beyond-what-scientists-thought-possible/ar-AA1eOpwc?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=28b184706c6343ec857824c54fddd53a&ei=17

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sunshine9 said:

@EnigmaticWorld What exactly is going on here and what is he reading?  I haven't watched the sheeple news in a very long time...

Full context here:

Not sure if it's worth the time though.

So instead of aliens giving us scalable zero point energy they wrote a letter. 😄

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dr. John F. Clauser, joint recipient of the 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics, has criticized the climate emergency narrative calling it “a dangerous corruption of science that threatens the world’s economy and the well-being of billions of people.”

https://gript.ie/nobel-laureate-climate-science-has-metastasized-into-massive-shock-journalistic-pseudoscience/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

• Thanks 1

sg2.jpg

sg1.jpg

sg3.jpg

Seems like they still think Germany must perish. The fact that they accuse Germany of seeking world domination while seeking world domination themselves boils the blood. They're always accusing others of what they themselves do. Wake up, German men.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

On 3/13/2023 at 2:03 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

On 12/4/2022 at 12:16 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Dead link, archive here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170922064510/https://aim.org/aim-column/why-the-russians-conceived-the-global-warming-scam/

• Thanks 1

On 8/5/2023 at 8:50 AM, Grumpy Grapes said:

I don't know if this article about the sun is significant, but here it is anyway.

"Highest-energy sunlight ever recorded is far beyond what scientists thought possible"

"The sun's rays may be stronger than scientists previously thought, new research suggests. Using a highly sophisticated telescope, a team of researchers recorded the highest-energy light ever detected from the sun, reaching up to nearly 10 trillion electron volts, according to a study published August 3 in the journal Physical Review Letters."

"This immensely powerful light takes the form of gamma rays, which have the most energy of any wave on the electromagnetic spectrum. The scientists discovered that there are more gamma rays emanating from the sun than they had initially thought, meaning that this light is incredibly bright." 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/news/highest-energy-sunlight-ever-recorded-is-far-beyond-what-scientists-thought-possible/ar-AA1eOpwc?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=28b184706c6343ec857824c54fddd53a&ei=17

I can attest to the sun feeling (being) much stronger this summer.  I'm in Florida so yes, it's sunny - but I've never quite felt it like this.  Zaps your energy too!  Everyday, the little weather icon on my laptop says "high UV".  

We are in the solar minimum at the moment, which I found interesting, the last solar minimum was around 2009 and they did the last fake pandemic at the solar minimum. I wonder if they did that on purpose because they knew the temperatures would be lower.