What is the solution?

neo9701

What actually is the solution? It seems there is no end. The cabal is already winning with their depopulation agenda through vaccinations. Each day is like a mind war for us who know about it. How much can we hold more? I mean at some point they will make vaccinations mandatory. Are we done? Is this where our fate lies? 

Greetings... I am breaking my "222" post threshold of self restraint to answer this question you rightly ask...

(and as of myself if you ask as per my *personal protest* thereby mentioned over my name assertion for change and self autonomy and valediction of what would seem a common sense basic rite, ironic isn't it I can't be allowed to change my own name in a reasonable manner on a forum representing freedom) , ... But yes right back at ya, indeed right you ask because yes a *tipping point* of our *united valediction* should be occurring right about now like you see as event on the main page,with link to RUMBLE VIDEO.. Man there speaks truth by action by commondearing everyman... He seems genuinely righteous...  and I am sure to be a part of it anyway I can too as a dissenter from manipulated madness trying to be implanted in us all.... ie, The agenda has long been set as some may well be right about..  The Cyborg Pervs of silicone valley et all trying in every which way to Nullify and Neuter us with graphene oxide and the rest... Goodbye human race... NOT!!!  We are not done yet... Stay strong!!! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, neo9701 said:

What actually is the solution? It seems there is no end. The cabal is already winning with their depopulation agenda through vaccinations. Each day is like a mind war for us who know about it. How much can we hold more? I mean at some point they will make vaccinations mandatory. Are we done? Is this where our fate lies? 

No one ever said this would be a walk in the park..

The only way out of this or the way to stop pretty much all of it is being actually able to get them ALL or most of the ''string pullers'' off their Perch!

The only way so far it seems......to take us all towards the blood spilled days....

Do you see the extent in which it needs to get, in order to change all this?

Some may say....''oh please don't spread negative thoughts''........''oh please don't incite violence''.......''oh please there's no need for that''.

Well.......be aware and ready, thats all.

Edited by Simple Actions
  • Like 2

On 7/9/2021 at 11:58 AM, neo9701 said:

If you would ask me what our situation is as a human society, i would say we live in difficult times, that requires a lot of honesty with yourself and the actions thereof.

However, as with everything, things are bound by perspectives and standpoints, whatever that may be.

In the grand totality of everything, there is no room or reason for a reason.

Nothing actually happens.

Life can be viewed as a dream. It seems real, because we are invested into it, but its smoke and shadows.

Nothing can actually really happen to your true self, so there is no need to worry about that.

But again, the mind translates this immediatly into: Well, if nothing matters, why should i participate in it? Why is action needed? Isnt then everything meaningless?

That is not the point. As long as you are involved within the game of dualities and as long as we live as humans, we are bound by our actions and have to act accordingly.

It means, that you do what you think is just. You need to find for yourself where you can make a difference. There are no rules for it. Just stay true to yourself, thats all that is needed.

As long as we stand for what we believe in, thats all that is required.

Edited by Michael
  • Like 2

The solution is to take your power back. This is done by not letting anyone defame you by calling you a person or a human being. People have natural rights, persons do not.

• Like 1

Ok, theo102, borrowing your example, our first rite being as "a people" (since people have rites) we must not be denatured either

by our individual soveriegn as humans beings or divided by the whims of corporations.

Only corporations need to be divided and split up in the main. Muahahah

• Like 1

Yes, we all have 'Human Rights,' but are you sure you're still a 'Human' in the legal sense of the word once your DNA has been altered by PATENTED experimental gene therapy?

It may well turn out that those injected with these patented gene sequences will be legally OWNED by their respective patent holders and are no longer strictly classed as humans with rights apertaining to them.

This shit goes way deeper than just eugenics, or genocide, or democide, or whatever the latest buzzword is.

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Imo best thing we can do isn’t form communities or find a way of communicating together, like on forums. 

Other things like grow food, filter water, legal action etc. 

In reality though, I think we’re fucked, only thing left is to pray to god. I work in a job where I communicate with a large number of people every day, in my experience, at least 95% have bought the covid lie, and even now, are falling deeper into the coma, no hope of return. We really are a minority. It baffles me every day the things I see and hear people say. For example, someone I work with asked if I was having the jab. I explain there is no virus, if there was then the tests don’t test for it, the numbers are crazy low and are not a pandemic, show how many deaths the jab has already caused, the fact we don’t know long term effects, and that it’s the biggest medical fraud ever with this pcr test. Their response: well I don’t care what the long term effects are... there’s no hope for these people. They’re in a trance, going deeper, impossible to wake up. Let’s face it, how many of those in the trance will want to accept they’ve been tricked, tricked into believing the extreme lies and taking the depopulation jab... barely any, they will continue to defend the lie so they don’t face the fact they’ve been fooled. They’ll support a North Korea like regime, ‘to protect the nhs’, and happily allow the persecution and extermination of us who are awake, because ‘we are a danger to the nhs’. 

Imo, our last resort is some sort of god to listen to our prayers and help us. We know the elite worship the devil, if the devil is real, then there must be an opposite... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

In reality though, I think we’re fucked, only thing left is to pray to god.

I'm going to politely disagree with that statement.

I don't know what the ultimate 'answer' or 'solution' is, but it will involve taking action and doing something for yourself or for others.

Sitting and 'praying to God' isn't the answer, it just means that you are absolving yourself of responsibility and expecting someone else to come and 'save you'.

That is my opinion of course, and that may not be what you - or anyone else reading this for that matter - 'wants to hear', but I'm saying it anyway.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I'm going to politely disagree with that statement.

I don't know what the ultimate 'answer' or 'solution' is, but it will involve taking action and doing something for yourself or for others.

Sitting and 'praying to God' isn't the answer, it just means that you are absolving yourself of responsibility and expecting someone else to come and 'save you'.

That is my opinion of course, and that may not be what you - or anyone else reading this for that matter - 'wants to hear', but I'm saying it anyway.

I agree, taking good action like getting out the city, growing food, building communities, not complying smartly etc. Ultimately though, at any they can ban us growing food or living rurally, manipulate the weather against us, have us only in the smart cities etc, which is the plan on agenda 21, the sheep, if not dead will applaud it. I sure do hope we do get a positive ending to all of this. Maybe just a bad couple of days of observing the sheep, which might be why I’m not very optimistic. That’s why I think the last resort is praying, along with taking action as you said. We have a gift of knowledge, and can’t sit around wasting it by sitting doing nothing. 

Edited by Seeker
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, theo102 said:

The term  "Human Rights" is a fiction.

I read this somewhere recently about Human Rights being a showpiece..

But arn't you confusing this with a dead democracy? 

Alright the two may have some centre points in common to provide people "as a people" (whatever that means) and so converge in the middle on law decisions concerning these alleged Human Rites in general, but how customized to suit various 'tribes' or individuals could any rites be and how consistent are they upheld by law for the benefit they were intended (or else other less than human  presumed "key" law structures of our society so called) ...

Also, homing in on root governance how diverse can individual rites be expressed and still hold water when quoted back to the "powers that be" or how deep to analyze the process of law makers and anyone in a suit guiding any process to a fair classification system...

Is any law really concerned with being fair or is it all a ploy to appear non descriminatory or somesuch? 

Such questions you may ask, and if assumed a "free to roam" nation we could see we have right there a wide interpretation assumed by various people - and thats not necessarily a fault of their making (RITE TO ROAM is just as example, and no I am not a gypsy or a nomad,but I do like the word NOMAD,  I no mad I AM SANE... ) and seriously though how to be sure could be rites of this sort in certitude in terms of how likely or possible is any law going to succumb to being too readily eroded despite assurances the law may offer but shackle you with another law working parallel. 

Or again looking generally laws or rites arn't what they appear to be in name in the first place, then yes human rights could be compromised for the worse by their misunderstanding of interpretation (or even worse are just a pretence where some laws are designed to fool us exist as an illusion of freedom or even false hope, false dawns etc)..

And so what of the rites said to be statutes of all people what if a system or point of legislature articulates it can do no more for helping a persons alleged human rites, because of the technocracy they maybe hinged upon or some thing OUT OF TOUCH WITH HUMAN BEINGS???

Perhaps leaving us with challenging the law to stay true to its convictions, a less than easy task, if the law struggles to have any integrity serving ANY people at all.... 

IF certain laws lack integrity because of lack of good composition or contravening laws, this is where it maybe a problem to challenge or overcome if lobbying for some new laws makes it hard to break even... I BET SOME OF THE LONGEST HELD LAWS IN ANY COUNTRY are also some of the most unpopular. Don't ask me to define a good law. Lol. 

Leaving us likely in a position easily knocked off our perch if too many public protective laws  have been savaged or ripped up??

So what worth is to be given rites before realizing they ain't what they promise or something like that?? Is this similar to what you mean and concern about? 

Edited by TetraG

Definitions of "person" from Black's Dictionary of Law:

A man considered according to the rank he holds in society, with all the rights to which the place he holds entitles him, and the duties which it imposes. 1 Bouv. Inst. no. 137. A human being considered as capable of having rights and or being charged with duties, while a "thing" is the object over which rights may be exercised. ~ Black's 2nd (1910)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 12:18 PM, Seeker said:

Imo, our last resort is some sort of god to listen to our prayers and help us. We know the elite worship the devil, if the devil is real, then there must be an opposite... 

The problem is they both worship and work for the devil. There is no conflict or pretence. Whereas we worship god (or think we do), and spend all our lives working for the devil's minions.

That said, prayers is a very very good start for all of us. 

• Like 1

When David Icke says, 'Stop Complying' repeatedly, maybe we should try and understand what is meant by actually effective non-compliance. There are solutions to this in the spiritual realm but that has to be accompanied by certain steps taken in daily lives as well.