The the continental drift theory as apposed to the new expanding earth theory

peter

Having looked into both I see a lot  of merit in the expanding earth theory with regards to the position of major land masses (Continents) as apposed to the conventional theory of continental drift.

I was wondering has anyone else looked into this and what were their thoughts on the subject

Well your entitled to believe what you like,but that has nothing to do with the expanding earth theory, first you would have to think of a mechanism that would cause the earth to expand over millennia. Sub atomic particles  are funneled into the core of the planet through the poles via earth's magnetic field or flux lines  under the umbrella term of cosmic rays . Sub atomic particles just happen to be the building blocks of matter

23 minutes ago, peter said:

first you would have to think of a mechanism that would cause the earth to expand over millennia

I agree with this one: ''first you would have to think of a mechanism that would cause the earth to expand over millennia''

And this one: ''Sub atomic particles just happen to be the building blocks of matter''

11 hours ago, peter said:

Having looked into both I see a lot  of merit in the expanding earth theory with regards to the position of major land masses (Continents) as apposed to the conventional theory of continental drift.

I was wondering has anyone else looked into this and what were their thoughts on the subject

I've come across this before, and I think the theory does have some merit.

Lets face it, we don't really know what is at the 'core' of this planet, let alone any others for that matter.

I'm open to the possibility that planets themselves at the core are 'mini-suns', balls of plasma/electric energy, and ours is small enough to not yet be ready to 'micronova', but is still absorbing this plasma energy from elsewhere and occasionally 'growing'. The cooler outer crust occasionally breaks apart resulting in hotter matter escaping to the surface, resulting in new land-masses forming as it cools and existing ones being pushed apart.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I'm open to the possibility that planets themselves at the core are 'mini-suns', balls of plasma/electric energy,

Or a singularity and according to Nassim Harrimen they produce matter not swallow it.

The expanding earth theory is definitely different but non the less interesting

Edited by peter

On 7/9/2021 at 7:33 PM, peter said:

Expanding earth theory explains the Himalayas... according to CD theory India departed from Antarctica, moved across the Pacific and crashed into Asia unlike any other continent. Also the lack of subduction zones that correspond to the expansion zones.

Other evidence comes from seismology. Seismic mapping shows an inner "core" with a non-uniform surface. If it's molten down there like they say then seismic boundaries should be uniformly spherical or oblate.